mike mew is literally jesus and you should worship him

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
i have been anointed by the lord himself to spread the gospel and teachings about malocclusion.

he is a visionary and years ahead of his time. the way he is being persecuted by the degenerate kike orthodontists is similar to how the pagans vilified jesus. he is blessing us with valuable life changing knowledge that contradicts the illogical and baseless assumptions about cranio-facial dystrophy. mew is being labeled as blasphemous and a heretic by the orthokikes because they dont want the truth to seep out so they can continue draining valuable shekels from us. they spread lies to keep the mouthbreathing goyim pacified. he is sacrificing his career for us which is analogous to the way jesus died on the cross. he is martyring for our maxillas. he is baring the thorned crown and carrying our pain. he wants us to ascend.

2iji92d.jpg

incels are an unlikely vessel to spread the sacred teachings of our lord. spread the teachings but show compassion to your fellow subhumans.
in the future i wonder if they will laugh at us with their 50mm palates and forward grown maxillas. mocking our cynicism towards the teachings of mew. soon enough his teachings will spread to encompass the whole globe much like christianity. GET WITH THE TIMES OR BE LEFT BEHIND.

images

to my boyos, may the lord bless your tongues. godspeed.

amew.

UP AND FORWARDS
P

A
N
D

F
O
R
W
A
R
D
S

also: https://lookism.net/Thread-The-Mike-Mew-Bible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Autist, Future Arablite and 4 others
I honestly lost my shit when I saw those photoshops :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Amew.?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
bompity bomp bomp

Yes, def more meaningful than Jordan Peterson ever was.

jews = british orthodontic society

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
Im a follower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611