Mike mew is recessed

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
The most ironic thing about all this is the the poster boy for all this is himself recessed. Mike Mew has a recessed maxilla, where are his cheekbones? Where is the under eye support? Or even hollow cheeks? There are no bones in his face just his nasiolabal folds.
View attachment 31497.webp
His father had him mewing and chewing since he was almost born and yet where is the forward growth? All he has is an overdeveloped jaw but no actual development of his mid face. He himself is proof that his ideas are fundamentally wrong.
Hqdefault 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valhalar, sayi, humanoidsub7 and 13 others
mewing is so cope from every tt looksmaxxer to sell their courses when they just got fillers

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, humanoidsub7, m0ss26 and 5 others
he started to mew at like 25 or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sportsmogger, datboijj and 1 other person
mike jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 21048, Detective and 4 others
The most ironic thing about all this is the the poster boy for all this is himself recessed. Mike Mew has a recessed maxilla, where are his cheekbones? Where is the under eye support? Or even hollow cheeks? There are no bones in his face just his nasiolabal folds.
View attachment 2586999
His father had him mewing and chewing since he was almost born and yet where is the forward growth? All he has is an overdeveloped jaw but no actual development of his mid face. He himself is proof that his ideas are fundamentally wrong.
View attachment 2587000
Tho compared to his father, he has great craniofacial growth. His father has FWHR from hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, pppokerface and Feliezzx
Tho compared to his father, he has great craniofacial growth. His father has FWHR from hell
A difference in head shape doesn't prove anything

even gorillas and chimps have nasolabial folds, no amount of forward growth will prevent it if your fat pads aren't in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, m0ss26, Mewton and 7 others
are there people who believe in mewing

So why do people that are very lean with minimal fat pads not have nasolabial folds? Like the guy in my avi for example
because they have extremely even distributed fat pads rather than forward grown faces.

what's his name, he probably has them to some extend in some light, almost everyone does.

because they have extremely even distributed fat pads rather than forward grown faces.

what's his name, he probably has them to some extend in some light, almost everyone does.
Islam dulatov

his father only developed the ideas once he was 5 or more.
and nasiolabial folds come with age because of collagen independently of bone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Islam dulatov
he has them they're just very faint, if you lack them completely you can't really move your face.

ironically isn't very forward grown, just has extremely good fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and rares54
yeah, looks good either way. nasolabial folds to the extreme are a looksmin
almost all people have them or get them so they're not that important in the overall scheme, islam is also a model so it's likely he's gotten some work done.

I got fillers in mine because it can distract from other facial features, the hollowing of your cheeks for example.

• +1
Reactions: rares54
almost all people have them or get them so they're not that important in the overall scheme, islam is also a model so it's likely he's gotten some work done.

I got fillers in mine because it can distract from other facial features, the hollowing of your cheeks for example.
But forward growth can minimize them no?

Also, on days I smile alot they seem to get more prominent and my cheeks get overall thicker and I lose my hollows, do you know why?

But forward growth can minimize them no?

Also, on days I smile alot they seem to get more prominent and my cheeks get overall thicker and I lose my hollows, do you know why?
forward growth minimizes some age related recession but it doesn't prevent them, most europeans have them from birth.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and sportsmogger

Because almost all people have had poor tounge posture their entire life

normal maxilla, normal jaw, but he does have a pronounced mental protuberance.
Not normal.

If you mean normal as in well developed but not over done, then sure, but most people don't have this level of forward growth and balance.

Not normal.

If you mean normal as in well developed but not over done, then sure, but most people don't have this level of forward growth and balance.
normal is a range not a specific number.

most people aren't particularly recessed or over-developed.

most people aren't particularly recessed
IDK where you live, but where I live people are very much recessed. He seems to have good development.

IDK where you live, but where I live people are very much recessed. He seems to have good development.
most people are just fat, not recessed.

recession means below the average range, if everyone is recessed then nobody is because it would shift what the average range means downwards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, Bitchwhipper2 and Graham
most people are just fat, not recessed.

recession means below the average range, if everyone is recessed then nobody is because it would shift what the average range means downwards.
Then why do surgeons use the frankfurt plane and other techniques to determine recession? It seems to me that it can be measured, and is.

Then why do surgeons use the frankfurt plane and other techniques to determine recession? It seems to me that it can be measured, and is.
to make money.

most people aren't forward grown and it's not due to recession, the skull of modern humans is supposed to be relatively flat compared to our ancestors, and this isn't a defect.

to make money.

most people aren't forward grown and it's not due to recession, the skull of modern humans is supposed to be relatively flat compared to our ancestors, and this isn't a defect.
What

View attachment 2586999
View attachment 2587000
You also have to understand facial muscles man and bone loss.
Bones aren't the only thing that determine high or projected cheekbones, the cheekbone muscles also play an important role and also he's aging so he has bone loss.

Cheekbones look better. Purely muscle, no bone enhancements.

Cope
Screenshot 2023 12 22 19 24 24 80 64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5  01

His frankfurt plane is above average

View attachment 2586999
View attachment 2587000
Good thing he’s on trial

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
His fanboys say he has that jaw due to mewing jfl how retarded can people really get?

His fanboys say he has that jaw due to mewing jfl how retarded can people really get?
They use the retarded john mew example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton