mike mew is WRONG.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
jesus....it is so OBVIOUS.

mike mew has good results with children. he modifies children's faces for the better using his DEVICES. applying mechanical force to the children's faces.

where did this retarded concluded that the result would be the same if the child chewed hard food and forced his tongue into the roof of the mouth ???

just
fuckin
lol

the weston price hypothesis makes MUCH MORE sense.
and the cranial base thing does even more.{

in any case, I think mewing is good for lifting the jowl under the chin and strengthening the tongue and the masseter.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 756, Stare and 1 other person
DESTROYED BY OBHAI
PicsArt 09 19 105918

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3990, Lux and 5 others
HORMONES THEORY MAKES MORE SENSE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
HORMONES THEORY MAKES MORE SENSE
pure genetic traits also.

if you put more hormones in the person, it will intensify certain characteristics. or who knows the level of hormone is set genetically ??

there are children who, for example, the class III bite error is noticeable from an early age.
This fuck must be set from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov

O'BHAI MOGS THO

pure genetic traits also.

if you put more hormones in the person, it will intensify certain characteristics. or who knows the level of hormone is set genetically ??

there are children who, for example, the class III bite error is noticeable from an early age.
This fuck must be set from the beginning
No i mean studys show that testosteorn a and adnrogens cause dimorphism ublike jews theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
stopped reading when i read "retarded" used as a noun. shouldn't have started reading in the first place though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
stopped reading when i read "retarded" used as a noun. shouldn't have started reading in the first place though.
of course he is not retarded.
u are in looksmax.me
, retarded.

of course he is not retarded.
u are in looksmax.me
, retarded.
you don't understand. my point was that "retarded" isn't a noun, you should have used "retard".

what are you doing if youre not jewing?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
you don't understand. my point was that "retarded" isn't a noun, you should have used "retard".
oh, i got it. thanks.

sorry, in portuguese would be retarded.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
jesus....it is so OBVIOUS.

mike mew has good results with children. he modifies children's faces for the better using his DEVICES. applying mechanical force to the children's faces.

where did this retarded concluded that the result would be the same if the child chewed hard food and forced his tongue into the roof of the mouth ???

just
fuckin
lol

the weston price hypothesis makes MUCH MORE sense.
and the cranial base thing does even more.{

in any case, I think mewing is good for lifting the jowl under the chin and strengthening the tongue and the masseter.

This u looksmaxxing?