Mike mew talks about the lipseal effect

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Do you think it’s legit

he says that lipseal consistently also in sleep
Changes facial appereance

lips would cause the teeth to move deeper inward into the alveolar ridges of maxilla and mandible,
But it’s very hard to do it correctly and natural posture

your lips have to be suctioned against the Theeth slightly and also suction hold at your palate

also harmonizing the whole face

this guy is clearly underrated and taken lightly
He is the goat of orthodontics tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16197, thereallegend and 1 other person
Do you think it’s legit

he says that lipseal consistently also in sleep
Changes facial appereance

lips would cause the teeth to move deeper inward into the alveolar ridges of maxilla and mandible,
But it’s very hard to do it correctly and natural posture

your lips have to be suctioned against the Theeth slightly and also suction hold at your palate
They need to be suctioned against your teeth? I thought it was succtioned between your 2 lips?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
show how to do it

• +1
They need to be suctioned against your teeth? I thought it was succtioned between your 2 lips?
when you suction your lips they automatically go in between your upper and lower teeth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Htobrother and ChristianChad
B248J

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Htobrother and ChristianChad
why even bother on asking for elab when youre just retarded like 80% of this forum
Just lipseal without using the mentalist muscle at slightly a suction you will feel the theeth pushed back a little bit like a wire around the arch
This will straighten the Theeth tbh
Braces do the same
Mike mew is genius

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Mike Mew is a charlatan. I can sort of see why long term mouth breathing can cause poor jaw growth, but his entire theory is that you can reshape your entire face by just changing your tongue posture, even in adults. He also thinks that hollow cheeks are caused by low buccinator mass, which is 100% bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
yes look at every chad ever bro, they all have retroclined teeth.
bimax is incel trait
retroclined teeth is caused by strong lipseal, which also allows the entire maxilla and not just the front part to move forward jfl (lips + tongue MUST be in balance otherwise ull give urself bimax :forcedsmile:)
having retroclined teeth also important for chin projection, ideal is slight retroclination imo

Mike Mew is a charlatan. I can sort of see why long term mouth breathing can cause poor jaw growth, but his entire theory is that you can reshape your entire face by just changing your tongue posture, even in adults. He also thinks that hollow cheeks are caused by low buccinator mass, which is 100% bullshit.
I agree on the buccinator part but mewing has completely changed my face along with facepulling

I agree on the buccinator part but mewing has completely changed my face along with facepulling
Pm pics I will send you 100$

• Woah