Mike Mew wtf

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How can you trust this "Doctor" when he says that one treatment of retruded lower jaws is to get a chin implant or genioplasty lmfao. This alone should disqualify him from being able to give advice about anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5583 and 6 others
jfl @ trusting this jew

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
Jfl at trusting jew dentists in 2020

Attachments

• 4.gif
    4.gif
    326.4 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Dark_Tetrad_Slayer, randomvanish, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
JFL AT TRUSTING THIS JEW WHO CHARGES £400 FOR AN APPOINTMENT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Effortless, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
JFL @ SLEEPING WITH A JEW AND FUCKING HIS KID

How can you trust this "Doctor" when he says that one treatment of retruded lower jaws is to get a chin implant or genioplasty lmfao. This alone should disqualify him from being able to give advice about anything.

he is a clown anyway.
Trying to fool poor incels by so called "tongue posture".
Bluepill is needed and incels buying this shit because they want to believe and blame something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hekt0r, loromate and Chadelite
I didn't watch the video but wouldn't he be suggesting it as some form of camouflage despite being aware of the recession?

I don't believe in mewing tho, nor in orthodontists... I have no side with those tuckers :rage:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mouth breathing is a legit looksmin but

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS KIKE JEW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
some of the things he says is legit
some other things are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6310, Incoming and 1 other person
what was that sound on 00:07

he is a clown anyway.
Trying to fool poor incels by so called "tongue posture".
Bluepill is needed and incels buying this shit because they want to believe and blame something.
lowest iq post in this site.
jfl at not believing in tongue posture in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, JeremyMeeks, Moneymaxxed and 4 others
lowest iq post in this site.
jfl at not believing in tongue posture in 2020
only if you are like under 12. people try that even after pubert big LOL.
also i have never been pay attention to tongue posture and also i was a mouth breather when i was a child.
(due to nose problems)
i have a pretty good maxilla and forward growth.
my cheekbones are not flat and defined.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate

also i have never been pay attention to tongue posture and also i was a mouth breather when i was a child.
(due to nose problems)
i have a pretty good maxilla and forward growth.
my cheekbones are not flat and defined.
he is a fag

some of the things he says is legit
some other things are stupid
He blows everything out of proportion. It's good for us because most bluepilled people on the verge of being blackpilled will remain bluepilled as long as they believe in his new scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
He blows everything out of proportion. It's good for us because most bluepilled people on the verge of being blackpilled will remain bluepilled as long as they believe in his new scam.
I feel like normies will get blackpilled but they will keep coping

I feel like normies will get blackpilled but they will keep coping
It's only a matter of time. Hopefully this site and others alike become private, or we just all ascend and move on.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 5912
This doesnt disprove mewing whatsoever, I bet yoi just look at the title and thought "MiKe mEw dEbUnked." Retard. Mike openly admits that mewing is pretty much useless when it comes to older patients like mid 20s and early 20s and that they should seek surgery if they are really recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Mewcels are the worst.

LOL at seeing before/after pics of people frauding head tilt, lighting, facial hair, jutting, etc with no actual change in SNA/SNB (their maxilla and mandible havent' moved), and other mewcels eating it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and randomvanish

Oh wow. He must have clients too scared of orthognatic surgery so he is going to capitalise on chin implants as they are piss easy and cheap to do. I could give people chin implants they are that easy

It's a camouflage procedure a bad one at that. Surgeons do them for easy money. Always thought mike mew was the guy for fixing the source of the problem. Now it's just money.

he has to be talking about aesthetics, do you seriously think he's that stupid?