Militant Atheist Bummed That Christianity Declining In Britain - DECISIVE MUSLIM VICTORY

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
GettyImages 459921720 1024x703

Imagine spending over a decade making bank by shitting on the religion that brought comfort & succor to your people for centuries and then pussying out when Muslims threaten to take over:lul::lul::lul:
(they won't even fully take over till 2050 or something)

“Modern morality, wherever else it comes from, does not come from the Bible,”
~ Richard Dawkins in 2006:geek:

“I must say, I was slightly horrified to hear that Ramadan is being promoted instead. I do think that we are culturally a Christian country, and I call myself a cultural Christian.
I’m not a believer, but there’s a distinction between being a believing Christian and being a cultural Christian. I love hymns and Christmas carols. I sort of feel at home in the Christian ethos. I feel that we are a Christian country in that sense.”

~ same honkey motherfucker in 2024:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelsree:Dawkins told Johnson that he finds it a problem that in addition to the reported 6,000 mosques currently in England, more are being planned. “If I had to choose between Christianity and Islam, I’d choose Christianity every single time. It seems to me to be a fundamentally decent religion in a way that I think Islam is not,” he said.:soy:

53ff4666eab8ea782fcb305c

For a PhD and all his academic achievements, can't believe this fool hasn't figured it out yet :bigbrain:
300px Jewsyoulose

It's over :feelsrope: