Military/history interested women are all whores

iwillsuemeta

iwillsuemeta

Iron
I keep seeing foids all over TikTok post about how they love history and how they wanna enlist in the military or if they’re already in the military they’ll post very obvious male bait videos. It is so ficking annoying oh my god like it makes me so mad bc you’ll see them doing some history shit or nazi shit or wearing a military uniform and then you’ll scroll through their other posts and it’s all them w their tits our jfl. Fuxking hate women :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, isis_Bleach, noobs and 6 others
the worst genre of women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and iwillsuemeta
Military wife = you're a side dude

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and iwillsuemeta
I keep seeing foids all over TikTok post about how they love history and how they wanna enlist in the military or if they’re already in the military they’ll post very obvious male bait videos. It is so ficking annoying oh my god like it makes me so mad bc you’ll see them doing some history shit or nazi shit or wearing a military uniform and then you’ll scroll through their other posts and it’s all them w their tits our jfl. Fuxking hate women :hnghn:
Brutal because my main interests are military and history :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
and every single comment says something along the lines of "shalon officer" on videos of foids doing nazi larp.

i FUCKING HATE when people say "shalom officer" because in the girls mind, they're saying shes so attractive that she must be a fed. they're just giving the larpers validation

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and EdgyFashionist
and every single comment says something along the lines of "shalon officer" on videos of foids doing nazi larp.

i FUCKING HATE when people say "shalom officer" because in the girls mind, they're saying shes so attractive that she must be a fed. they're just giving the larpers validation
yep:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rape
Suddenly women are into these strictly male niches trying to be cool jfl

• +1
Suddenly women are into these strictly male niches trying to be cool jfl
because they want to be surrounded by simps that will give them free ego boost

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Debetro and iwillsuemeta
I don't get it. All women are whores. What does that have to do with Military or History?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and iwillsuemeta
any time some foid posts about being into “Guy shit” it’s mostly for attention

you were retarded enough to think it was genuine

all of them are chameleons

• +1
so true honnestly :feelskek::woke:

• +1