MilitaryMax

EvropaCel

EvropaCel

Iron
Militarymaxxing is most viable way to easily increase masculinity/sex appeal. Now obviously you have to do something actually admirable like marines or army ranger or even Navy SEAL if you have what it takes. Assuming you do one of these you'll become hardened/disciplined and an actual trained killer. Do you really think stacy is going to get her panties wet when you tell her "oh yeah I'm a software engineer" jfl

Women want a strong man that can protect them and could beat up/kill most other men, it is literally the most basic biological motor. Again, this will not work if you are in the military but are doing something gay.

Yes women want a rich man with a college degree but they want that as their beta provider, not the chad they want to fuck and degrade them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, never_lucky, Lorsss and 10 others
Doing this

• +1
Reactions: thecel and EvropaCel
Was thinking of joining the Royal Marines when I'm older

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Lorsss, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I'm an accountant, and I'm feeling myself extremely beta. This might ascend my masculinty

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and EvropaCel
we get it bro you got rejected by your community college and unemployed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Hueless, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Military is cucked af, just join a boxing gym instead lmfao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, Hueless, Danish_Retard and 2 others
My friend joined the army, and despite serving for two years, he was still rejected by girls because he was a 160cm manlet with a recessed mandible :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
we get it bro you got rejected by your community college and unemployed
I'm going to college and have a paid computer security internship but it's just gay and boring, as cringe as it may sound to some, I want to be a warrior, not some mf who sits at a desk 40 hours a week and never have any action in my life. To each their own tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
My friend joined the army, and despite serving for two years, he was still rejected by girls because he was a 160cm manlet with a recessed mandible :feelswhy:
Yeah like most masculinitymaxxes this will only work if you are already working with at least average attributes

I'm going to college and have a paid computer security internship but it's just gay and boring, as cringe as it may sound to some, I want to be a warrior, not some mf who sits at a desk 40 hours a week and never have any action in my life. To each their own tho
I feel the same way. I have a colleque who is really great at excel, and interested in programming and shit, but to me it's just too nerd stuff, and I don't envy his excel skills, just cringing on how he pushes himself to be better and better with a program which helps him to serve others, while they don't give a f about him.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14978 and EvropaCel
warrior to who? to jews? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Elvisandreaa
I feel the same way. I have a colleque who is really great at excel, and interested in programming and shit, but to me it's just too nerd stuff, and I don't envy his excel skills, just cringing on how he pushes himself to be better and better with a program which helps him to serve others, while they don't give a f about him.
He's a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Programming, and excel skills are relevant to yourself. You don't serve someone else. It gives you an opportunity to serve yourself by applying those skills to your own company or business.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
warrior to who? to jews? jfl

Is it true that followers of judaism disproportionately hold all positions of power in US government and state companies?
this would make him a warrior to jews by definition if he becomes an american soldier

Is it true that followers of judaism disproportionately hold all positions of power in US government and state companies?
this would make him a warrior to jews by definition if he becomes an american soldier
No idea about all that politics but i wouldnt go to military in a country where jews caused degeneracy, gays, lgbt, feminism many more

Yes it's true but it's all relative. I'd rather be a trained warrior that would be able to contribute in a movement against them than a zogbot who is all fattened up and interest ratemaxxed and hooked up to unlimited dopamine that will never be able to oppose them. If you live in america you are a slave to them no matter what

Militarymaxxing is most viable way to easily increase masculinity/sex appeal. Now obviously you have to do something actually admirable like marines or army ranger or even Navy SEAL if you have what it takes. Assuming you do one of these you'll become hardened/disciplined and an actual trained killer. Do you really think stacy is going to get her panties wet when you tell her "oh yeah I'm a software engineer" jfl

Women want a strong man that can protect them and could beat up/kill most other men, it is literally the most basic biological motor. Again, this will not work if you are in the military but are doing something gay.

Yes women want a rich man with a college degree but they want that as their beta provider, not the chad they want to fuck and degrade them
joining the military is just the male way of becoming a stripper, not only will you be dealing with dumbasses that couldn't do anything else, but u will also have to deal with the fact of the high chance of being cucked by your current partner:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
joining the military is just the male way of becoming a stripper, not only will you be dealing with dumbasses that couldn't do anything else, but u will also have to deal with the fact of the high chance of being cucked by your current partner:lul:
just cuck your wife with a virgin refugee camp dweller in Afghanistan before wife cucks you theory works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and VLONE
you should look at your salary compared to the navy seal salary
+ you get swole + masculine + respect + medals + have a fun time shooting shit
and u get a shit ton of benefits like getting discounts all that shit
highest paid people of the navy seals get up to 140k-430k

you should look at your salary compared to the navy seal salary
View attachment 1417694+ you get swole + masculine + respect + medals + have a fun time shooting shit
and u get a shit ton of benefits like getting discounts all that shit
highest paid people of the navy seals get up to 140k-430k
this nigga thinks he is actually gonna fire his gun :lul:

wars nowadays are fought with drones and dropping bombs, were not in 1915 where you have to fight in the trenches for 3 years to conquer 100 meters