Milk doesn't help you grow taller

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
It was all in your genetics, JFL at the milk meme. I'm a 5'7-5'8 manlet and I drank a ton of milk

Water is wet

You just didn't drink enough.
I drank more then you and look at me.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
i see...
WELL THANKS FOR THE NEWS BRO!

Things like eating right or drinking milk only helps u reach your genetic potential. U actually thought u was going to reach 6ft5 by drinking milk? JFL

If your maximum height potential is 5ft8 then u gonna be 5ft8 even if u eat right or were physically active as a kid/teenager.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Things like eating right or drinking milk only helps u reach your genetic potential. U actually thought u was going to reach 6ft5 by drinking milk? JFL

If your maximum height potential is 5ft8 then u gonna be 5ft8 even if u eat right or were physically active as a kid/teenager.

Physically active is cope too, just eat and you'll be your max height. I see so many manlets who ate right and played sports, still short

Physically active is cope too, just eat and you'll be your max height. I see so many manlets who ate right and played sports, still short
Because they reached their maximum height potential ffs. How hard is that for u to understand?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Did it give you high prolactin levels?