• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Bars and iblamebonesngentics
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, WeiWei, N1666 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and iblamebonesngentics
true, im addicted to milk and dairy in general.

• Love it
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics
So what, you start sucking your gf's tits?
What if she hasn't even started producing it yet
Images   2024 09 16T183656284

Start sucking buddy or buy it off a mom

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, NoReedemingFeature, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
raw is filled with parasites,breast milk comes from saggy past prime women and might be the most disgusting and unhealthy drink ever,maybe if it was from a 18 year old but if you think breast milk from a 35 year old women is healthy you should kys

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, WeiWei, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
raw is filled with parasites,breast milk comes from saggy past prime women and might be the most disgusting and unhealthy drink ever,maybe if it was from a 17 year old but if you think breast milk from a 35 year old women is healthy you should kys
nigga you sound like a pedo

• +1
raw is filled with parasites,breast milk comes from saggy past prime women and might be the most disgusting and unhealthy drink ever,maybe if it was from a 17 year old but if you think breast milk from a 35 year old women is healthy you should kys
To weak to handle raw milk ? Sounds like cope

nigga you sound like a pedo
im a pedo for saying a 30+ year olds breast milk is the most disgustinf and unhealthy thing ever??? jesus christ you age cuck if only you knew how much parasites old women have

• JFL
im a pedo for saying a 30+ year olds breast milk is the most disgustinf and unhealthy thing ever??? jesus christ you age cuck if only you knew how much parasites old women have
So why do baby's drink it to develop? Stop crying you weak stomached mut

Human milk is great, kinda weird how human milk farms don't exist in real life...
7270.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and iblamebonesngentics
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and iblamebonesngentics
keep fantasizing about drinking your moms breast milk lil bro bc you think its 'healthy' 🤣
When did I say it was healthy ? And I'll keep drinking champ 😘

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Wish that imainge was real
In the future....maybe...Imagine genetically modified human-cow hybrids, designed to deliver human milk as much as the cows...Their brains will also be altered so their IQ will be extremely low, they will basically be just cows in human form.
hucow_dairy_farm_he-81275.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and iblamebonesngentics
raw is filled with parasites,breast milk comes from saggy past prime women and might be the most disgusting and unhealthy drink ever,maybe if it was from a 18 year old but if you think breast milk from a 35 year old women is healthy you should kys
Can you elaborate on parasites?

• +1
In the future....maybe...Imagine genetically modified human-cow hybrids, designed to deliver human milk as much as the cows...Their brains will also be altered so their IQ will be extremely low, they will basically be just cows in human form.
hucow_dairy_farm_he-81275.jpg
I would fuck the shit out of them while drinking there milk

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Gonthar
Can you elaborate on parasites?
There's slightly a few parasites your stomachs kills them u get used to it after awhile and you'll have diarrhea the first 2 weeks of drinking

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
There's slightly a few parasites your stomachs kills them u get used to it after awhile and you'll have diarrhea the first 2 weeks of drinking
What kind of parasites?

• +1
What kind of parasites?
Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E coli, Listeria, and Salmonella all tho most have a low low chance of u getting them and you'll stomach is strong enough to kill them

• +1
Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E coli, Listeria, and Salmonella all tho most have a low low chance of u getting them and you'll stomach is strong enough to kill them
Most of these are just relatively harmless bacteria except listeria and cryptosporidium
I'm concerned about intestinal parasites that can linger

• +1
Most of these are just relatively harmless bacteria except listeria and cryptosporidium
I'm concerned about intestinal parasites
Exactly brother you should start raw milk and meat diet candy as well candy is lovely

• +1
keep fantasizing about drinking your moms breast milk lil bro bc you think its 'healthy' 🤣
His pfp tells you all you need to know about his intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: finn899 and greycel
need some tiddy milk tbh.
my child not even got his half but my all
my baby gonna starve
Broo I was just craving titmilk

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I hate milk. disgusting

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: brutalpilled and iblamebonesngentics
same,
almost got me a pretty gf with nice boobs.
after a month i'm just gonna turn into homelander
Bro you deadass can but u need to get her pregnant or there's the breast milk drug it takes 7 months tho

• +1
I'm concerned about intestinal parasites that can linger
Intestinal parasites can provide benefits

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and iblamebonesngentics
ur not gonna grow more bone from milk

your disgusting more milk for me you low test fem fuck
titmilk is the best food for you too.
Contains everything the body needs
Bro you deadass can but u need to get her pregnant or there's the breast milk drug it takes 7 months tho
wouldnt she react weird you think? also yeah it will prob be without milk coming out but still an amazing feeling.

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled and iblamebonesngentics
titmilk is the best food for you too.
Contains everything the body needs

wouldnt she react weird you think? also yeah it will prob be without milk coming out but still an amazing feeling.
hormone-mimicking drugs for several months to produce milk. The second part of lactation is expressing the milk through your nipple. Do this also I have a side Becky she's crazy for me and will do whatever I want so I'm getting her titty milk

• +1