Milk is great milk,raw milk, breast milk, chocolate milk all milk is fantastic

hormone-mimicking drugs for several months to produce milk. The second part of lactation is expressing the milk through your nipple. Do this also I have a side Becky she's crazy for me and will do whatever I want so I'm getting her titty milk
bro thats crazy i dont have this tbh i just want this one girl.
Also how do you think she will responds as in her reaction?

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Patrick Sigma GIF by Facepunch Studios
yep nice you must get hella girls

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
bro thats crazy i dont have this tbh i just want this one girl.
Also how do you think she will responds as in her reaction?
Hahaha it is a lil crazy but ain't we all ? Anyway depends on her personality if she's freaky 50-60% she's cool if she's weird or same personality as you 60-80% she's calm but most chance bro she will get weirded out and say wtf and not agree if shes already cool and u guys fuck she will say yes most likely

• +1
Hahaha it is a lil crazy but ain't we all ? Anyway depends on her personality if she's freaky 50-60% she's coo
it is pretty crazy yeah
l if she's weird or same personality as you
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

60-80% she's calm but most chance bro she will get weirded out and say wtf and not agree if shes already cool and u guys fuck she will say yes most likely
i think it will take atleast like 6 months for her to even consider. Over if she ever finds out my accountname.
Not gonna happen anyways no worries. Shes pretty calm and extremely rare: shes pure. So it will take a while but i think i can honestly pull it off

• +1
it is pretty crazy yeah

What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

i think it will take atleast like 6 months for her to even consider. Over if she ever finds out my accountname.
Not gonna happen anyways no worries. Shes pretty calm and extremely rare: shes pure. So it will take a while but i think i can honestly pull it off
Nah nah not calling u werid lol. Maybe it is a bit crazy but if baby's grow and develop from this milk only there's gotta be super powers in this shit but if she's calm rare and pure do not ask her for breast milk brother and good luck with her all the best regards

• JFL
Nah nah not calling u werid lol. Maybe it is a bit crazy but if baby's grow and develop from this milk only there's gotta be super powers in this shit
exactly, it does have every mineral and vitamin you need etc.
but if she's calm rare and pure do not ask her for breast milk brother and good luck with her all the best regards
i know lmao shes gonna weird tf out. But when i get my kid he's sure gonna get fanum taxed by this bull.
50/50 left is mine right is his(y):ogre:

• JFL
exactly, it does have every mineral and vitamin you need etc.

i know lmao shes gonna weird tf out. But when i get my kid he's sure gonna get fanum taxed by this bull.
50/50 left is mine right is his(y):ogre:
Playing duos with the tittys is crazy bro 🤣

• JFL