Milk is the new soy.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg and ALP
milk is godsent

i lobe drinking milke

if your natural hormone genetics are good enough you wouldn't even take shit like this seriously
natty 1000ng/dl t levels remain unaffected by muh store milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Orbeck of Vinheim
Retards here wholeheartedly believe soy actually increases estrogen even though there's isn't a piss lick of evidence that it's true, but don't believe that the filtered blood of a female cow that is squirted from her female breast nipples can be estrogenic. Makes sense because estrogen is essential for bone ossification

But most likely neither food affects hormone levels since hormones in food are not hepatically and gastrointestinally bioavailable

On the other hand seeing how tall and subhuman Scandinavian men are makes me wonder if their very high intake of dairy could be related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Yeah. Milk actually has mammal estrogen, soy has plant estrogen. I assume readers of this are mammals and not plants.