milk paradox (grow and stunt height at same time)

Weter

Weter

Silver
[SERIOUS]
The milk paradox is a very interesting growth and development contradiction. Due to the high concentration of calcium and growth hormones, milk has been hailed as excellent for growth. Those are important in the production of strong bones and ensuring general physical growth that may lead to increased height(obv assuming growth plates are open and its not entirely over). The benefit however emanates from the process of taking milk also harbors a less positive aspect. The thing is milk has components that can cause a rise in the amount of estrogen within a body. Estrogen, more so when found in quantity excesses, is able to hasten the fusion process between growth plates in bones. This can basically lead to faster growth plates CLOSURE.
Thus, milk even with all it's nutritional benefits with both positive and negative hormonal effects(positive - growth hormones, negative - estrogen) is a very controversional food, not to mention that it's benefits can come with the cost if you are exposed to acne.
What do y'all think about this?

estrogen gets broken down you retard

I used to drink a lot of milk when I was younger. I'm 6'2, which is simultaneously massive if you're below 6'0, or slightly above average if you're 6'0+.

Now I've left you with more questions than answers, it appears my job as a pro looksmax is done here.

[SERIOUS]
The milk paradox is a very interesting growth and development contradiction. Due to the high concentration of calcium and growth hormones, milk has been hailed as excellent for growth. Those are important in the production of strong bones and ensuring general physical growth that may lead to increased height(obv assuming growth plates are open and its not entirely over). The benefit however emanates from the process of taking milk also harbors a less positive aspect. The thing is milk has components that can cause a rise in the amount of estrogen within a body. Estrogen, more so when found in quantity excesses, is able to hasten the fusion process between growth plates in bones. This can basically lead to faster growth plates CLOSURE.
Thus, milk even with all it's nutritional benefits with both positive and negative hormonal effects(positive - growth hormones, negative - estrogen) is a very controversional food, not to mention that it's benefits can come with the cost if you are exposed to acne.
What do y'all think about this?
Raw

I used to drink a lot of milk when I was younger. I'm 6'2, which is simultaneously massive if you're below 6'0, or slightly above average if you're 6'0+.

Now I've left you with more questions than answers, it appears my job as a pro looksmax is done here.
At what age have u drank most milk, maybe aproximetely?

At what age have u drank most milk, maybe aproximetely?
No idea, but it was mostly childhood, but I still drank a bit until maybe my mid teens. I would still have a large amount of milk with cereal, even now.

Thoughts on skimmed milk

You'd have to drink 1000 gallons of milk to raise your estrogen retard.

• WTF
Reactions: Weter