Milk vs milk alternatives

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
what's the science on this whole thing? milk has E in it, but people say nut milk is shit too. what's the deal? tbh

btw if you're in puberty I'd say gulp down that fucking milk just to be safe

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
milk > soy milk

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13994
nut milks are artificial nut creams mixed with gum into water, vs an extra 0.6% of estrogen from cow's

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
soy milk > milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024, SkinjobCatastrophe and xefo

• +1
soy is literally the reason so many Asians are cucked with low t. Milk has been drunk for 1000s of years and now randomly people think they are gonna become women for drinking it. You don't develop breasts from eating chicken breasts.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2729
I have been drinking a ton of milk my whole life and I have 1,100 ng/dL test and can bench press 300 lbs natty. and I have visible abs and vascularity everywhere. I wouldn’t worry about estrogen lol. There are a shit ton of pro athletes / bodybuilders etc who drink milk all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and SkinjobCatastrophe
and now randomly people think they are gonna become women for drinking it.
it's not "now randomly". people haven't always been injecting their cows with estrogen so they produce more milk.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Leviathin and Deleted member 13994
  • +1
Just drink your milk

• +1
soy is literally the reason so many Asians are cucked with low t. Milk has been drunk for 1000s of years and now randomly people think they are gonna become women for drinking it. You don't develop breasts from eating chicken breasts.
milk is a meme unless its from your local farm cow (your mother) which hasnt been artificially fed and is high in fat

• +1
soy milk > milk
Image10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
Its just milk, everything can be broken down and studied and found out that increases this or that hormone by .001% and milk is no different. Maybe id try some oat or almond milk if it wasnt 20 dollars a bottle. None if it is bad for you and none if it is going to increase your estrogen by any significant amount

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Its just milk, everything can be broken down and studied and found out that increases this or that hormone by .001% and milk is no different. Maybe id try some oat or almond milk if it wasnt 20 dollars a bottle. None if it is bad for you and none if it is going to increase your estrogen by any significant amount
what do you think of all this xenoestrogen shit in general?

• +1
it's not "now randomly". people haven't always been injecting their cows with estrogen so they produce more milk.
they dont inject estrogen jfl

The cows are just always pregnant (which is unnatural) so they can produce milk at all times. However if a cow is pregnant there is more estrogen in their milk

• +1
they dont inject estrogen jfl

The cows are just always pregnant (which is unnatural) so they can produce milk at all times. However if a cow is pregnant there is more estrogen in their milk
why are they always pregnant?

• +1
what do you think of all this xenoestrogen shit in general?
Its definitely legitimate but I dont know exactly how bad. Most studies have trouble testing on humans because humans are exposed to them by default in modern life so you cant really effectively do any experiments on them because their car, their house, the water they drink, etc is all going to have some xenoestrogens in it.

It definitely seems to have a negative effect on animals they test on though. But no matter what they are totally unavoidable in modern society, even if you live out in the country. Car exhaust, hand soap, shampoo, toilet paper, coffee filters, anything made of any plastic or made in a factory with plastic has xenoestrogens. Theres just no realistic way to avoid them so it seems pointless to try.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Its definitely legitimate but I dont know exactly how bad. Most studies have trouble testing on humans because humans are exposed to them by default in modern life so you cant really effectively do any experiments on them because their car, their house, the water they drink, etc is all going to have some xenoestrogens in it.

It definitely seems to have a negative effect on animals they test on though. But no matter what they are totally unavoidable in modern society, even if you live out in the country. Car exhaust, hand soap, shampoo, toilet paper, coffee filters, anything made of any plastic or made in a factory with plastic has xenoestrogens. Theres just no realistic way to avoid them so it seems pointless to try.
i just make sure i avoid the really bad ones like eating food that has been heated in plastic or drinking out of a plastic bottle every day. i also try to not consume too many products that are stored in plastic, especially the ones that are completely wrapped in it. that being said, i don't think this is as serious as some people here seem to think it is.

• +1
i just make sure i avoid the really bad ones like eating food that has been heated in plastic or drinking out of a plastic bottle every day. i also try to not consume too many products that are stored in plastic, especially the ones that are completely wrapped in it. that being said, i don't think this is as serious as some people here seem to think it is.
Yeah there are a million other things in modern life that will fuck with your hormones but they dont have “estrogen” in their name so they wont get so much negative attention. Even things like sitting in a chair or wearing tennis shoes causes problems for your health, but unfortunately we cant go back to living the natural way

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK