milking every inch out of my height

drxkes

drxkes

Iron
Hello, I'm calling all iq cells to help me with my unfortunate situation.

I'm currently 5'7 1/2 at 14 and 2 months old and I weigh around 115 lbs (brutal I know). I wish to reach around 6ft or maybe 6ft+ if I'm lucky. My mom is 5'2 (but her side of the family is 6ft+ she says she's short because the milk she drank was shitty and had "steroids" in it which is cope) and my dad is 5'11. Is it possible to reach 6ft? Here's what I'm currently doing.

Diet:

attempt to eat as healthy as possible, red meat and chicken fairly often, as well as vegetables. currently on a caloric surplus.

Supplements:

I'm currently taking the following: fish oil, vitamin d3 (4000 ius daily) ashwagandha, tmg, and magnesium

Cardio/Fitness:

I currently go to the gym and follow a body-building routine (PPL x Arnold) I never pr or cause much strain on my joints since I don't wanna stunt my growth by doing that.

Sleep:

I try to sleep for around 10 hours I go to bed around 10-11pm and wake up at 9 p although its getting worse over the summer.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks all for reading.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I only read cope here where is ur aromasin and HGH?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, N1666, mike21 and 6 others
IMG 2228

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, mike21, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
just eat a shit ton of protein and food.
do MENS routine.

Meletonin
E (i forgot
Niacin
Sprinting

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
should I drop the body building stack and focus on sprinting
do neither. raising hgh isn't always beneficial for height, sometimes it is just a stress hormone.
Anorexics have elevated growth hormone levels, but it's pretty obviously that won't make you taller, right?

Keeping estrogen low will do infinitely more for height than this cope shit.

• +1
Reactions: goat123
Stop coping or ur gonna regret it get on aromisin asap top priority
Then when ur on sromisin you can chill a bit until you find good hgh source and learn how to use it and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Check if growth plates open

Get on aromasin and maybe Hgh

And eat like a fucking animal, then you will be tall

I'm currently 5'7 1/2 at 14 and 2 months old and I weigh around 115 lbs (brutal I know). I wish to reach around 6ft or maybe 6ft+ if I'm lucky. My mom is 5'2 (but her side of the family is 6ft+ she says she's short because the milk she drank was shitty and had "steroids" in it which is cope) and my dad is 5'11. Is it possible to reach 6ft? Here's what I'm currently doing.

Diet:

attempt to eat as healthy as possible, red meat and chicken fairly often, as well as vegetables. currently on a caloric surplus.

Supplements:

I'm currently taking the following: fish oil, vitamin d3 (4000 ius daily) ashwagandha, tmg, and magnesium

Cardio/Fitness:

I currently go to the gym and follow a body-building routine (PPL x Arnold) I never pr or cause much strain on my joints since I don't wanna stunt my growth by doing that.

Sleep:

I try to sleep for around 10 hours I go to bed around 10-11pm and wake up at 9 p although its getting worse over the summer.

Don’t take ashwaganda boyo I heard it can stunt ur growth

I do the same as him and i'm 5'7 1/2 at 15, my dads the same height as his but my mom's 4'11 what should I do to grow taller
Stop lifting. Take aromasin. Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: AySab
your lifting weights lol your not gonna grow much more,also op if you have a moustache or facial hair your done growing anyways 100 percent,get an xray if your plates are open get on ai and hgh all you can do

your lifting weights lol your not gonna grow much more,also op if you have a moustache or facial hair your done growing anyways 100 percent,get an xray if your plates are open get on ai and hgh all you can do
i started puberty at like 12 and had facial hair and still grew so im not sure about that

when do you actually stop growing
its different for each person, some may stop at 15 while others may grow until 18-20

check with a endro to see your growth pattern, im almost 16 and still growing

do neither. raising hgh isn't always beneficial for height, sometimes it is just a stress hormone.
Anorexics have elevated growth hormone levels, but it's pretty obviously that won't make you taller, right?

Keeping estrogen low will do infinitely more for height than this cope shit.
hgh does convert to IGF1 which will make u taller. dutch people and slavs have some of the highest igf1 in the world

hgh does convert to IGF1 which will make u taller. dutch people and slavs have some of the highest igf1 in the world
if it is increased by lifting, starvation, sprinting, etc It will not contribute to height because it is being used to preserve tissue/repair damage

Diet:

Supplements:

Cardio/Fitness:

Sleep:

keep doing what you doing

even the lifting?
dont lift too heavy and dont do squats
try to do more bodyweight exercises
I would actually just do little bit of cardio and forget about the gym before 16 because I don’t fully know the outcome if it stunts your growth or not

is it a heightnmin or max
MIN nigga MIN.

Listen to what you are saying here

"if I devote precious resources that are needed to build bone to other pursuits, will this make me TALLER"