Millenials&Gen Z literally don't care about their freedom

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's surreal how naive they are in regards to government power. Just recently had a discussion with a young brit about brexit and the growing threat of the EU's centralization of power and he flatout just said he doesn't care if the EU takes over and is undemocratic as long as "the economy is good". Like, he just outright said he doesn't care as long as he personally benefits in some way.

And this is how most of these retards appear to think. They are so use to their liberties they literally don't understand the implications of not having them anymore and are 100% ok with throwing it all away in exchange for some short term benefit.

jfl at WW2 soldiers they all died for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and deathtochad
Lol @ being an incel and being into politics :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Framletgod and rtssssy
It's not like we have any liberties in the UK anyway. If I say mean things on Twitter I may very well have the police knocking on my door.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
gen z here and why would i give a fuck? lmao i hope what the climate activists are sayings is true.
2050 the world will be deadcel :love:

Muh freedom

Fuck freedom

Wrong side won ww2

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Roping Subhuman
gen z here

i've just touched my grandmother's cheekbones. they're so wide and big compared to mine. legit suifuel.

The UK government already spies on its citizens whether it's in the EU or not. Britain has more CCTV cameras than China.

• +1
Reactions: xit
The UK government already spies on its citizens whether it's in the EU or not. Britain has more CCTV cameras than China.
Op is a retard who thinks brexit will somehow change anything

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Every man is for himself in 2019, get ready it will become worse once millenials gen z are in power

Italians are probably the most redpilled country by now

It would delay the inevitable by decades possibly. Consider all the nasty shit that the EU is doing right now such as it's horrid article 13. Avoiding that shit would make life less pathetic for at least a couple of extra decades. And brexit isn't just about the UK. If brexit happens it could have a dominos effect, which is why the elites are doing everything they can to stop it.

Tbh the fact that the uk elites are screwing over a democratic vote and nobody seems to care except the most hardcore leavers is just another proof that the NPC meme is real. In any sane world there would be riots in the street. Instead the UK sheep's reaction is basically "meh".

Elites get what they want in the end

It's surreal how naive they are in regards to government power. Just recently had a discussion with a young brit about brexit and the growing threat of the EU's centralization of power and he flatout just said he doesn't care if the EU takes over and is undemocratic as long as "the economy is good". Like, he just outright said he doesn't care as long as he personally benefits in some way.

And this is how most of these retards appear to think. They are so use to their liberties they literally don't understand the implications of not having them anymore and are 100% ok with throwing it all away in exchange for some short term benefit.

jfl at WW2 soldiers they all died for nothing.
I think the British Pound went down sharply in value relative to the US Dollar and Euro after Brexit. This might be why some Brits feel that it's best for the UK to cuck to Brusells. It's all about financial benefit to them. Pro-EU Brits care more about cheap imports than they do about democracy.

I think the British Pound went down sharply in value relative to the US Dollar and Euro after Brexit.

Normies don't understand long term economy. Every time some major event happens the economy will get fucked for a brief while as it readjusts. This is normal. But normies are fucking stupid and only what is right in front of them. You also have to ask yourself is having a slightly higher GDP (which mostly just benefits the upper middle class and the rich anyway) is worth the massive loss of freedom that will soon come with being in the EU.

Normies don't understand long term economy. Every time some major event happens the economy will get fucked for a brief while as it readjusts. This is normal. But normies are fucking stupid and only what is right in front of them. You also have to ask yourself is having a slightly higher GDP (which mostly just benefits the upper middle class and the rich anyway) is worth the massive loss of freedom that will soon come with being in the EU.
The EU and the Eurozone especially is bad for everyone who isn't cosidered at least upper middle class basically yeah in the long-term.
I know a guy who spend $17.55 CAD (using his no foreign exchange fee Mastercard) in Cascais, Portugal for a few pastries. Cascais is basically a suburb of Lisbon. Gentrification in Portugal is going full speed ahead thanks to EU/Eurozone integration. And it's benefitting the wealthy while the Portuguese working class remain poor.