Millennials and Gen Z Are the Precursors to A.I.

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
Notice how sterile, robotic and indifferent so many of them are? This is because humanity is gradually transitioning to A.I., so people are starting to behave more like unfeeling robots and apathetic algorithms instead of human beings. In fact, this process of humanity dehumanizing began as early as the Boomers and even young Silent-Gens, and is only now reaching its peak before we are replaced by A.I..

The Greatest Generation (1911-1929) were very warm and affable. They were the kind of people who would drop you off at the airport, hug you and cry at the gate, and even wait until they watched your plane take off. Can you imagine a Zoomer doing this? :feelskek:

The people born prior to the 20th century were even more human than the Greatest Generation. Imagine that.

We're living in a cold, robotic society, surrounded by unemotional assholes. This is why life is so miserable now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
So, no responses from the Gen Z and Millennial zombies on this forum? l rest my case.

and probably humanity will decide it wasn't a good idea and change it completely in our favor, but we will already have passed our peak; we live our best potential years in one of the worst possible timelines, born to suffer, forced to lose.

and probably humanity will decide it wasn't a good idea and change it completely in our favor, but we will already have passed our peak; we live our best potential years in one of the worst possible timelines, born to suffer, forced to lose.
Yeah, it really is different this time. Never before in history has technology dominated our lives, like this.

kingsley shut up GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I dont know seems kind of bias tbh, starving people used to lose hands over a loaf of bread

Yeah, it really is different this time. Never before in history has technology dominated our lives, like this.
this planet will be unliveable for everyone in close time, even for the chads and then we will do some major changes in 10-20 years, we will be old sub5's then.

this planet will be unliveable for everyone in close time, even for the chads and then we will do some major changes in 10-20 years, we will be old sub5's then.
Some scientist today was talking about how we will achieve immortality, and even reverse aging, in the next few years. I'm not so sure I want to live forever in this clown world, or even be young again.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
I dont know seems kind of bias tbh, starving people used to lose hands over a loaf of bread
True, a lot of laws back then were fucked up, but the average person was very relatable.

Some scientist today was talking about how we will achieve immortality, and even reverse aging, in the next few years. I'm not so sure I want to live forever in this clown world, or even be young again.
imagine living immortal life but in sub5 format, that would be not even hell, nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad