Millionaires, Decamillionaires, and UHNWI's Spill the beans on how to get rich/wealthy

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Just binged these videos. Really good knowledge. Honestly gave me the YOLO business mentality. Start a business on the side. Throw 110% at the wall. And don't give up.

Hope this helps anyone else that's feeling stuck or lost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, PubertyMaxxer, JBcollector and 1 other person
nah the dickeating is CRAZYYYY 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sexually Disabled
Just binged these videos. Really good knowledge. Honestly gave me the YOLO business mentality. Start a business on the side. Throw 110% at the wall. And don't give up.

Hope this helps anyone else that's feeling stuck or lost.

Cba to watch this clickbait garbage. Financial success is gained through using status to your advantage not try until you succeed bs.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Cba to watch this clickbait garbage. Financial success is gained through using status to your advantage not try until you succeed bs.
Get off my thread retard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 6128 and Sexually Disabled
you can only arrive at that retarded conclusion of cavalier investment in a business after asking trust fund babies and small loanees of a million dollars advice lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Sal
Get off my thread retard
images

This does not really help in my opinion. It's not practical advice, like many things.
I'll say this though: This advice is better than any of the "courses" you could buy, because atleast it's free.

20220608 080548
Flat800x800075fu2

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 6128
Usually when you ask rich people how to get rich, they will gaslight you, and give you just some generic platitudes, because they don't want others to become rich like them, they don't need competition.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and closedplatecel
Usually when you ask rich people how to get rich, they will gaslight you, and give you just some generic platitudes, because they don't want others to become rich like them, they don't need competition.
Or most of the time don't admit the fact that the vast majority of them, especially very rich ones, are not even remotely self made and impossible for virtually 100% of non generationally wealthy fagz

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6128 and Gonthar
Almost none of them talk about what they did before they started their business which is as equally important

Absolute shit tier videos, can’t believe people are still giving views to these morons

Not a second but they are all worthless

Just start a business bro lmao

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
One word: CAPITAL

To get rich, you need a business. To have a business that works (even that is hard), you need capital.

C A P I T A L

Most of these people have rich parents.

They got rich by being rich.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile
One word: CAPITAL

To get rich, you need a business. To have a business that works (even that is hard), you need capital.

C A P I T A L

Most of these people have rich parents.

They got rich by being rich.
Yeah most of the time you can ask a bank for startup money. Or if you live in places like Canada or Germany the government can provide you with free seed money if you’re in certain sections. It’s not always parents. However I’m not denying that that’s how some found starting capital.

That isn’t really an excuse.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Yeah most of the time you can ask a bank for startup money. Or if you live in places like Canada or Germany the government can provide you with free seed money if you’re in certain sections. It’s not always parents. However I’m not denying that that’s how some found starting capital.

That isn’t really an excuse.
of course you can

but the degree of difference in how easy it is to get a large sum of money from your parents who might not even expect money back in return versus a bank is huge

This guy gets it.

Why the f*** would they give away their secrets? So joe bum can take their place?

These rich mfers are extremely competitive just like every other top male. Sabotage is their tool.

Athletes , entertainers & especially bodybuilders all lie about how they did it. They give you 1 crumb to throw you off their trail. And will actually send your ass the opposite direction.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and Gonthar