Mindblowing Raffaini Lecture

MeinChadf

MeinChadf

Pro Lefort 3 Activist

This should be pre requisite viewing for all jawcels. He starts talking at about 21 minutes in. Lots of techniques and cases of his I had never seen before.

Pretty clear why he is so lauded after u see this shit. Feel like every other surgeon is completely mogged by this in comparison. Also tragic as I will never be able to afford him:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16110, SOS-Sonic and 7 others

This should be pre requisite viewing for all jawcels. He starts talking at about 21 minutes in. Lots of techniques and cases of his I had never seen before.

Pretty clear why he is so lauded after u see this shit. Feel like every other surgeon is completely mogged by this in comparison. Also tragic as I will never be able to afford him:feelswhy:

that's itneresting
does he talk about chin widening ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
there were some rumours about him stopping, some about him even having cancer (read it here), is he still active?

that famous work of his, girl from witch to stacy from next door 10/10

"this is far from perfection" :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: MeinChadf
that's itneresting
does he talk about chin widening ?
Not really and in fact at one point he even mentions that he prefers not to use genioplasty if he can achieve the same thing with CCW

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Not really and in fact at one point he even mentions that he prefers not to use genioplasty if he can achieve the same thing with CCW
everyone who has overbite needs bsso + genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
that famous work of his, girl from witch to stacy from next door 10/10

"this is far from perfection" :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha he is a perfectionist for sure - unless he builds gigastacey, he is not happy
there were some rumours about him stopping, some about him even having cancer (read it here), is he still active?
Yes I believe so

His results are mind blowing, however, there's one thing that strongly calls my attention...I've never seen him make a jaw wider.

I mean, he is god like for someone recessed and asymmetrical with an already wide jaw (ie: his nephew, 1:10:00 in the video)...but what if you are recessed but with narrow bigonial width and wish for more to enhance your harmony and proportions? Does he perform side wing or chin wing, ramus widening, etc osteotomies with the same skill level?

Obviously he has to know how (he even shows the opposite example, jaw reduction in a female patient with an overly wide jaw) and he is a top tier surgeon, but I'm very surprised to the see such a lack of examples of male patients with a noticeable wider jaw in the after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
everyone who has overbite needs bsso + genioplasty

Not necessarily, some people have a decent chin it's just their lower jaw is so damn recessed you can't see it. But the vast majority of people who need jaw surgery do need a genio or would benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7725
what a slayer surgeon, mirin.

Tbh the lecture feels more like autopromotion than giving any insight on what he does

How much is he