Mindset change - morality and guilt

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This post isn't aimed at anyone specifically, and nor is it me bitching at anyone.

Basically, I'd like to say I have a bit of reputation amongst people on this forum as some sort of guy who has the answers to a lot of questions about life and shit, I've been messaged by multiple users and the most common question/s - or something along those lines is.

"Failednormiemanlet, I want a good girl as a gf. Idk if I should slay" or "Failednormiemanlet, I want to socialcirclemaxx wat do"

Societal conditioning

Before you even start on your journey to self improvement, I think getting the right mindset first is the most valuable thing. Having a strong mindset will really help you push through the tough times. I will argue that my greatest strength is my mindset. Before when I was 18 I was still confused about a lot of stuff and my life in general. My idea of morality in general was still heavily influenced by society. I barely had a "moral compass", I just went by whatever society had deemed correct. I see a lot of dudes on this site stuck in this morality trap.

The morality trap is seen in beliefs like "I can't have a high bodycount and demand a girl with low bodycount". You can demand what you want, girls who are 5'2 and work at McDonalds are demanding 6ft4 men who make 6 figs, why can't you make such demands? We laugh at these girls because their demands are funny since these men won't wife them. The demand of a man with a high bc wanting a low bc, is realistic and even it wasn't, it wouldn't matter. A man with a high bc can fucking lie - JUST LIKE WOMEN LIE.

You see, women have 0 fucking morals. 0. Women cheat and monkey branch, they lower their bodycount, they manipulate and do all sorts. So ask yourself why are these things accepted by society, but when a man dares to turn shit around, it suddenly becomes a crime?

Societal morals are a social construct, there is no objective morality. Most of the morals we have in the 21st century are based on Judeo-christian morals, morals designed to help slaves survive. Things like "turn the other cheek" are just copes, they are excuses for weakness. If you were a slave and your master whipped you, you would want to fuck them up for that, but you know if you fight back you will get killed. So you become mentally unhinged and go crazy because of this denial of your human instinct, your desire for cruelty.

So along comes a man called Jesus and he tells you "turn the other cheek, you will go to heaven. All wrongdoers go to hell", you will gladly not fight back, your desire for cruelty is also satisfied as now the "wrongdoer" is still being punished (he gets sent to hell) thus this form of morality is going to benefit the slaves and the weak. The powerful never benefit from this shit.

To circle back, lets keep this to women.

Say you are an incel and owned by a chad master. Chad is fucking a new woman every weekend, while you jack off in a corner. Maybe one day you get lucky and get to marry a LTB. But you are pretty jealous to be honest. You feel angry that chad gets all these beautiful women, while you have nothing. So along comes this man called Jesus and he tells you "Having sex with lots of girls is bad, only have sex after marriage. People who fucks lots of girls go to hell". Suddenly your situation doesn't seem that bad? Hey you're going to heaven and chad isn't. In fact because you are obeying god you are superior to chad. What ends up happening is, is that these slaves end up outnumbering the masters and the masters end up having to obey their morality as the shaming becomes too much.

Now with the origin of modern day morality briefly covered, lets move onto the topic of why obeying this shit is bad. The morality which we obey today doesn't actually benefit the individual, it's all very altruistic and indeed it doesn't really benefit the individual. For example fucking lots of girls. If every man were to just bang a load of girls, then it would be difficult for society to function. How would families and shit work? Most women would have had a train ran through them and would be unfit to raise kids.

So we have things like monogamy in place, things like low bodycounts are seen as moral and good, low bc means more likely to be able to raise kids and thus society will function.

Now ask yourself, how does having a low bodycount benefit you as a man? It really doesn't. It's just moralfags who shame you because they want to feel superior and good about their incompetence and inability to bang lots of girls. Don't allow their shaming to get to you, even things like cheating on a girl. It's not good or bad, don't allow society to assign morality to your actions. Do what you must in order to advance. Don't feel guilt

Guilt
The idea of something being good and "bad" is relatively modern. If we look at the ancient greek language, good meant something useful and high quality, bad had simply meant the opposite. There was no morality assigned, there was no evil. This assigning of morality is a relatively new thing. Lets look at the emotion of "guilt". I believe guilt is an un-natural emotion, an emotion which we created because of the conditions we live in. If you had been paying attention, you will have seen that I said that humans desire inflicting cruelty upon others. This is true and can be seen in our justice system for example.

But anyways once man was nomadic. We were living like literal animals in the wild, until we were "tamed" by a superior tribe. They had beaten the shit out of us and made us slaves and forced us to farm and obey them, thus the first civilisation was formed. During our nomadic times we were free to be as cruel as we wanted, but once under the tyrannical society we no longer could express this cruelty. Thus we made guilt. We were able to inflict cruelty upon ourselves and thus satisfy our desire to inflict cruelty. Guilt is maladaptive, it's literally something we have because we are deprived of our need to inflict cruelty. Never feel guilty for breaking the morals of society. Form your own morals.

Thus I conclude this essay.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, Moggable and Deleted member 16853
This post isn't aimed at anyone specifically, and nor is it me bitching at anyone.

Basically, I'd like to say I have a bit of reputation amongst people on this forum as some sort of guy who has the answers to a lot of questions about life and shit, I've been messaged by multiple users and the most common question/s - or something along those lines is.

"Failednormiemanlet, I want a good girl as a gf. Idk if I should slay" or "Failednormiemanlet, I want to socialcirclemaxx wat do"

Societal conditioning

Before you even start on your journey to self improvement, I think getting the right mindset first is the most valuable thing. Having a strong mindset will really help you push through the tough times. I will argue that my greatest strength is my mindset. Before when I was 18 I was still confused about a lot of stuff and my life in general. My idea of morality in general was still heavily influenced by society. I barely had a "moral compass", I just went by whatever society had deemed correct. I see a lot of dudes on this site stuck in this morality trap.

The morality trap is seen in beliefs like "I can't have a high bodycount and demand a girl with low bodycount". You can demand what you want, girls who are 5'2 and work at McDonalds are demanding 6ft4 men who make 6 figs, why can't you make such demands? We laugh at these girls because their demands are funny since these men won't wife them. The demand of a man with a high bc wanting a low bc, is realistic and even it wasn't, it wouldn't matter. A man with a high bc can fucking lie - JUST LIKE WOMEN LIE.

You see, women have 0 fucking morals. 0. Women cheat and monkey branch, they lower their bodycount, they manipulate and do all sorts. So ask yourself why are these things accepted by society, but when a man dares to turn shit around, it suddenly becomes a crime?

Societal morals are a social construct, there is no objective morality. Most of the morals we have in the 21st century are based on Judeo-christian morals, morals designed to help slaves survive. Things like "turn the other cheek" are just copes, they are excuses for weakness. If you were a slave and your master whipped you, you would want to fuck them up for that, but you know if you fight back you will get killed. So you become mentally unhinged and go crazy because of this denial of your human instinct, your desire for cruelty.

So along comes a man called Jesus and he tells you "turn the other cheek, you will go to heaven. All wrongdoers go to hell", you will gladly not fight back, your desire for cruelty is also satisfied as now the "wrongdoer" is still being punished (he gets sent to hell) thus this form of morality is going to benefit the slaves and the weak. The powerful never benefit from this shit.

To circle back, lets keep this to women.

Say you are an incel and owned by a chad master. Chad is fucking a new woman every weekend, while you jack off in a corner. Maybe one day you get lucky and get to marry a LTB. But you are pretty jealous to be honest. You feel angry that chad gets all these beautiful women, while you have nothing. So along comes this man called Jesus and he tells you "Having sex with lots of girls is bad, only have sex after marriage. People who fucks lots of girls go to hell". Suddenly your situation doesn't seem that bad? Hey you're going to heaven and chad isn't. In fact because you are obeying god you are superior to chad. What ends up happening is, is that these slaves end up outnumbering the masters and the masters end up having to obey their morality as the shaming becomes too much.

Now with the origin of modern day morality briefly covered, lets move onto the topic of why obeying this shit is bad. The morality which we obey today doesn't actually benefit the individual, it's all very altruistic and indeed it doesn't really benefit the individual. For example fucking lots of girls. If every man were to just bang a load of girls, then it would be difficult for society to function. How would families and shit work? Most women would have had a train ran through them and would be unfit to raise kids.

So we have things like monogamy in place, things like low bodycounts are seen as moral and good, low bc means more likely to be able to raise kids and thus society will function.

Now ask yourself, how does having a low bodycount benefit you as a man? It really doesn't. It's just moralfags who shame you because they want to feel superior and good about their incompetence and inability to bang lots of girls. Don't allow their shaming to get to you, even things like cheating on a girl. It's not good or bad, don't allow society to assign morality to your actions. Do what you must in order to advance. Don't feel guilt

Guilt
The idea of something being good and "bad" is relatively modern. If we look at the ancient greek language, good meant something useful and high quality, bad had simply meant the opposite. There was no morality assigned, there was no evil. This assigning of morality is a relatively new thing. Lets look at the emotion of "guilt". I believe guilt is an un-natural emotion, an emotion which we created because of the conditions we live in. If you had been paying attention, you will have seen that I said that humans desire inflicting cruelty upon others. This is true and can be seen in our justice system for example.

But anyways once man was nomadic. We were living like literal animals in the wild, until we were "tamed" by a superior tribe. They had beaten the shit out of us and made us slaves and forced us to farm and obey them, thus the first civilisation was formed. During our nomadic times we were free to be as cruel as we wanted, but once under the tyrannical society we no longer could express this cruelty. Thus we made guilt. We were able to inflict cruelty upon ourselves and thus satisfy our desire to inflict cruelty. Guilt is maladaptive, it's literally something we have because we are deprived of our need to inflict cruelty. Never feel guilty for breaking the morals of society. Form your own morals.

Thus I conclude this essay.
Absolutely Goated thread, I learned 2 things from this
1: Fuck Religion, Most of it is cope and bs
2: Fuck Morals, People make them up when it benefits them, and ignore them when they can(basically, rules for thee, but not for me)
Im gonna become the Number 1 LowInhib Bad boy out there :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Amoral is the way to go. When i see fit to be moral.:ogre:

Dnrd + if everyone was moral, everyone would be happy

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Fuark Dark triad maxxing motivation. Moral of the story is always act out of your own self interest regardless of societal norms.

duuh, amazing post, absolutely, where can i see more of those?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable