Mini Tutorial On How To Orgasm Without Ejaculating

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Although I am on NoFap, and for a few years now, I just experimented with this and it worked the first time so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

While fapping or having sex, once you think you will approach the edge point in a few minutes...

• Press this place with mild pressure.
IMG 20220805 222817

Between your asshole and your balls.

Then, when you are about to cum, press the living fuck out of it while continuing to fap/fuck.

You should have an orgasm without a single drop of cum coming out.

Kegels also help as well. You can do kegel workouts everyday and ameliorate this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Quantumphysics, It'snotover, Okkypras and 10 others
this man needs kegels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
Gay user spotted @Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
@Predeterminism why are you laughing at my threads bhai? 😂

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
make a how to nut continuously guide and youll be my champion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince charming, thecel and .🇹🇩.
Not sure what the purpose of this is. If it's to prevent losing "muh nutrients" or some other bullshit, it'll just be retrograde ejaculation and go into your bladder which you'll still piss out later.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Racky, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
To not cum during sex control your breathing and count backwards. Has never failed me. Then when you wanna cum just think about how nice the girl’s ass or body looks and you’ll want to bust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatsMonogamy, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member
To not cum during sex control your breathing and count backwards. Has never failed me. Then when you wanna cum just think about how nice the girl’s ass or body looks and you’ll want to bust
or just have her feet in ur face and you cum instantly

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: teenmax, Baldingman1998 and gymmaxedhorse
Nigga this has to be unhealthy as fuck

If you worry that much about losing nutrients, just eat your cum. I’ve done it plenty of times before and it usually tastes like nothing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Baldingman1998

If you worry that much about losing nutrients, just eat your cum. I’ve done it plenty of times before and it usually tastes like nothing
62CBF30E A6F3 4E85 B981 C0454D0E1188

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Baldingman1998, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
does this mean I dont need tissue

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

😂😂😂 This is just so you can have an orgasm without ejaculating

Not sure what the purpose of this is. If it's to prevent losing "muh nutrients" or some other bullshit, it'll just be retrograde ejaculation and go into your bladder which you'll still piss out later.
It's just so you don't ejaculate when your orgasm

Although I am on NoFap, and for a few years now, I just experimented with this and it worked the first time so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

While fapping or having sex, once you think you will approach the edge point in a few minutes...

View attachment 1811211

Then, when you are about to cum, press the living fuck out of it while continuing to fap/fuck.

Kegels also help as well. You can do kegel workouts everyday and ameliorate this.
This is not good for you. Don’t press your perineum. Plus this is useless. Instead of a dry orgasm you get retrograde ejaculation. it comes down to the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
@ me when you make the cum more than once guide

• +1
if you want dry orgasms, it takes more dedication and training. You have to develop the skill for mind/bodily relaxation, have good timing and good control over your pelvic floor. As I explained before ejaculation is controlled by the CNS. Having the skill to relax your mind and body is what can actually give you dry orgasms, (and also delay ejaculation). Asian spirituals and Taoists use words like "energy" and "power" but they are basically describing physiological processes and how to control them, all related to relaxation using mind, muscle relaxation and breathing techniques. Pressing the perineum does not give you a real dry orgasm it’s just retrograde ejaculation. Dry orgasm feel like what you had in prepubescent years if you remember it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1811211

ima try this, kinda sus tho

• +1
ima try this, kinda sus tho
Duuuude @enchanted_elixir I just did it and it worked. Now I’m thinkin, how tf did u find that out and how to control it without smashing my fingers against my taint