Minimal UEE to completely Hooded(With pics)

Deleted member 5131

Deleted member 5131

VNY SCOUTED
I did two steps to make my eyes completely hooded.

π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š: Don't comment bullshit saying i took fillers and stuff. First i dont have money and second it's corona season. The steps i suggest might work for some and might not work for other. It depends on ones upper eyelid exposure

If you have this level of upper eyelid exposure
IMG 20200520 093137

π—¦π—Όπ—Ώπ—Ώπ˜† π˜π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—²π—½π˜€ π˜„π—Όπ—»'𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗽 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚

Steps
1.Putting your face on cold water (-7C). There was a complete thread on how it could work posted by someone else. I couldn't find the thread but if someone else can please comment it. I did this step for about 3 weeks.

Explanation thread:

2..𝟭𝟬 𝗛𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—¦π—Ÿπ—˜π—˜π—£
So this doesn't have any scientific backup. Some says sleeping affects your upper eyelid exposure while others say it won't. In my case i only sleeped for 4-5hours max before Looksmaxing. For about 3 weeks i started to sleep 10 hours and it kinda had an impact. If you are person that sleeps 8-9 hours then adding an hour won't do any magic i guess.

But sleep is important

Proof

Before
IMG 20200309 205609

After
IMG 20200517 212154

A little bit Uee is always nice thoo

Tagging some high iqcels to know if it's correct
@needsolution
@6ft1
@Hector
@Vidyacoper
@Chad1212
@Kingkellz
@john2
@OwlGod
Sorry if i miss out anybody

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Hector, Vidyacoper and 4 others
I did two steps to make my eyes completely hooded.

π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š: Don't comment bullshit saying i took fillers and stuff. First i dont have money and second it's corona season. The steps i suggest might work for some and might not work for other. It depends on ones upper eyelid exposure

If you have this level of upper eyelid exposure
View attachment 415630

π—¦π—Όπ—Ώπ—Ώπ˜† π˜π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π—²π—½π˜€ π˜„π—Όπ—»'𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗽 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚

Steps
1.Putting your face on cold water (-7C). There was a complete thread on how it could work posted by someone else. I couldn't find the thread but if someone else can please comment it. I did this step for about 3 weeks.

2..𝟭𝟬 𝗛𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—¦π—Ÿπ—˜π—˜π—£
So this doesn't have any scientific backup. Some says sleeping affects your upper eyelid exposure while others say it won't. In my case i only sleeped for 4-5hours max before Looksmaxing. For about 3 weeks i started to sleep 10 hours and it kinda had an impact. If you are person that sleeps 8-9 hours then adding an hour won't do any magic i guess.

But sleep is important

Proof

Before
View attachment 415638

After
View attachment 415639

A little bit Uee is always nice thoo

Tagging some high iqcels to know if it's correct
@needsolution
@6ft1
@Hector
@Vidyacoper
@Chad1212
@Kingkellz
@john2
@OwlGod
Sorry if i miss out anybody
it looks like you just change the angle.
don't tilt your face.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5258, Amnesia and 1 other person
Your before eye looked better tbh. Now it looks aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 1338, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
You just opened your eyes a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Danish_Retard and randomvanish
fell for the meme.

Bruh all you did was change the angle

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and randomvanish
Well i browse psl forums bro. What do you expect??jfl

No..
your before eyes exaclty like my right eye. my left eye hooded completely but right showing uee.
i'm gonna get fillers tbh, i don't believe this "cope" can help with unfradued pics.
it's obvious you did changes in after photos like tilting head, squinting a bit more.

be honest with us please.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
your before eyes exaclty like my right eye. my left eye hooded completely but right showing uee.
i'm gonna get fillers tbh, i don't believe this "cope" can help with unfradued pics.
it's obvious you did changes in after photos like tilting head, squinting a bit more.

be honest with us please.
Why tf should i do that. Try for yourself. I used to sleep 4 hours before and now 10 hours. I don't believe your in that similar condition. If so do it.

Why tf should i do that. Try for yourself. I used to sleep 4 hours before and now 10 hours. I don't believe your in that similar condition. If so do it.
It's really exactly like your eyes in before.
it's obvious there are angle changs & squinting bro wtf.
you don't even realize you're coping.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Solidcoin
It's really exactly like your eyes in before.
it's obvious there are angle changs & squinting bro wtf.
you don't even realize you're coping.
Pretty sure you don't even believe that your father fucked your mother. It's cope...

Keep coping bro..

I don't giva a single f..

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
You should have taken a before and after of the same eye
Harder to tell the difference when you take pic of a different eye...unless one is mirrored and other isn't.

Hooding plus different eye(in the after pic) makes it look like it was taken from a different angle. There must be some difference in angle anyway, hard to replicate same angle by yourself

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, far336 and 1 other person
You should have taken a before and after of the same eye
Harder to tell the difference when you take pic of a different eye...unless one is mirrored and other isn't.

Hooding plus different eye makes it look like it was taken from a different angle. There must be some difference in angle anyway, hard to replicate same angle by yourself
That might be it..
Well what do you think of the after eye area....

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
That might be it..
Well what do you think of the after eye area....
There is definitely some truth in it
Personally my eyes are more hooded after waking up in the morning than before going to sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Pretty sure you don't even believe that your father fucked your mother. It's cope...

Keep coping bro..

I don't giva a single f..

stop squinting and get real in after photos then dumb cunt.
what a faggot you are try to cope with lies with frauded pics.

JUST SLEEP AND SHOWER BRUH lol

stop squinting and get real in after photos then dumb cunt.
what a faggot you are try to cope with lies with frauded pics.

JUST SLEEP AND SHOWER BRUH lol
Cope

"wow bros my eyes becpme hunter eye by showering and sleeping"- a chico faggot, 2020.
Faggot chicofan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, balding17yomanletcel and Torero
"wow bros my eyes becpme hunter eye by showering and sleeping"- a chico faggot, 2020.
View attachment 415683
Keep coping subhuman faggot. You don't even believe that your father fucked your mother. Every thing is a cope for you
Life? Cope
Gf? Cope
Penis? Cope i am happy with my vagina - random faggot 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, abdu21xchad, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
i'm a complete faggot. i like sucking white dicks.

dr master mew just answered me. now i'm gonna take a cold shower to get hunter eyes.
Mew sensei

wait for me my oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • JFL
Wow, this thread turned out well!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 5131 and randomvanish
Last edited:
  • Love it
Legit bro
High effort as usual :)

Just dont insult him...tf?
@Chicofan makes more quality posts then you
Sorry but its is what it is
Thanks broo...

• +1
Legit bro
High effort as usual :)

Just dont insult him...tf?
@Chicofan makes more quality posts then you
Sorry but its is what it is
he might be high iq user, i don't care.
This post doesn't look legit. that's all what i'm talking about.

he might be high iq user, i don't care.
This post doesn't look legit. that's all what i'm talking about.
Idk bro
You are the guy who told us that your one eye is more hooded then another

• +1
Idk bro
You are the guy who told us that your one eye is more hooded then another
yeah but it's like that from the birth and my mom has that too. so genetic i guess.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 5131 and JizzFarmer
I have been doing the cold water thing for two days so it is too early to see any appreciable results. However, @NoBonezForMoanz has been doing it for over a month (maybe two I forgot) and has displayed believable reduction in UEE.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 5131
Thankss bro

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Good sleep is legit as fuck. When I wake up after a good night ny eyes look very good.

When I need to make a fucking project for uni and I dont sleep, I look like junkie dog with negative T levels and I want to kill myself.

• +1
there is scientific back up for this (the cold theory etc...) I'm tired to look up at the sci-studies now, however, I think it's not something that happens in days, weeks or even months, it really took generations, therefore, there are other explanations for your "results" (aka sleeping really makes your eyes more PCT and general improvement as well, also, head tilt, squinting, how much you opened your eyes, angle etc ...)

• +1
Keep coping subhuman faggot. You don't even believe that your father fucked your mother. Every thing is a cope for you
Life? Cope
Gf? Cope
Penis? Cope i am happy with my vagina - random faggot 2020
Lmao

• +1