Minimalist thoughts

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Pooja Sheth is a narcissist.

Imagine if a group of people had cameras, internet access, laptops, smartphones and gps in the 1960s. They'd have a huge advantage over others. They'd be leagues ahead in terms of efficiency. Imagine that these people were all coordinated with one with another using this high tech technology. They'd be unstoppable.

That's what the elites are now to the rest of us now. That's what the FBI and CIA are.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
You should always read books everyday. Knowledge is power. Reading difficult books and thinking about what you read makes you smarter. You must be a thinking person. You must be highly critical of everything you come across. There must be a high processing filter in your brain. You must constantly generate new ideas. You must meditate and ruminate. Have a book where you write down all your thoughts and slowly but deeply think about them in a park, a forest or any secluded nature place.

By thinking constantly on high levels you become ahead of the curve. You become an interesting person. You generate new ideas. You become interesting to have a deep conversation with.

Read STEM and self improvement books.
Man is mind-body and soul. Do not neglect one at the stake of the other. Work on all 3 of them and lead a holistic and fulfilling life.

Reading books is the greatest investment. Stupid people are worthless.

@ReadBooksEveryday

Pedophiles are a sad people. Imagine being attracted to immature, prepubescent children.

That is some fucked up shit. Society at large would shun and scrutinize you if they knew about your perversion.

The worst kind of pedophiles are those who try to rationalize their perversions.

I have nothing but disgust for such people.

A person is ready for sexual intercourse only if they themselves are sexually attracted to you, know what sex is, are physically and mentally mature themselves and can conceive offspring.

I would say especially if they already started pleasuring themselves to their object of interest.

I might have a lot of flaws as a person but I'm glad I'm not one of these people. Imagine being one of them. I'm attracted to MILFS as well as 15 year olds(but I don't act on 15 year olds as it's illegal and I can control myself and am satisfied with other options). At least I'm mentally healthy. That's something to be grateful for.

Last edited:
I wonder is it better to be left brained/logical or right brained/artistic/creative.

I'm left handed but I'm more of a logical person. I prefer to be this way. I have a lot of self contentment thinking my way through things logically. It's a huge asset of mine. That's how I navigate around this world.