Minimum age for bimax?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
TITLE. I was planning to do it at age 18, def before age 19, but now I hear some say to wait until age 20+?! Will doctors perform it on you at age 18 and what risks exist if you do it at age 18? What is the safest earliest age to do bimax?
 
I got bimax at 9.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
As long as you do it before 25 then it doesnt matter
If you're doing it past 30 then give the hell up because the reason you're doing it has already passed
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenserenity and Deleted member 19766
Just depends on the earliest you can afford it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
i can afford it when i'm 18
Ik a person who got it at 18, and that misc001 guy here was only 20, I think they only care about the money more then your age if above 18+, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the fact that your 18 if talking to surgeons in case they do want you to wait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Ik a person who got it at 18, and that misc001 guy here was only 20, I think they only care about the money more then your age if above 18+, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the fact that your 18 if talking to surgeons in case they do want you to wait
over unless you find a jewish doctor to perform invasive surgery on your face
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
0
Views
39
voloxy223
V
Averageltnfr
Replies
11
Views
69
Jihadmax
J
RichardRich
Replies
33
Views
280
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
V
Replies
1
Views
43
voloxy223
V
starseed
Replies
5
Views
46
starseed
starseed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top