Minimum height ?

D

Deleted member 41076

Iron
ANYONE IN THE FORUM COPING , BRO YOU GOTTA BE ATLEAST 6FT 6 TO GET GIRLS !STOP THIS BS . IF YOU ARE 6FT ITS PERFECT IF YOU ARE 5FT 8 , 5FT 9 , WEAR LIFTS AND HEIGHT INCREASE SHOE'S IT WILL ATLEAST INCREASE 5 INCHES OF YOUR HEIGHT AND YOU ARE SET . 3 TO 4 INCHES OF HEIGHT CAN EASILY BE FRAUDED AND IF YOU ARE BELOW 5FT 4 OR 3 THEN ITS SURE OVER

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, rubberduck and SA7
depends on the country, average height varies a lot

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Lynxress and proxyy
water is wet

once youre 4'10 or less theres no halo u can have that will not make being a midget brutal. u can still fuck midget women tho

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
In the west you wanna be at least 5’10 in shoes, that means 5’9 is the minimum shorter than that u are a manlet in the west imo

• +1
Reactions: buflek, tombradylover and kanderior
Stfu why want every women to like you , try to love the woman you truly love
Nigga never gonna fuck an ltb in my life, even getting in ltr with mtb would be fuckin hell since I’m not nt, for now gonna cope with fillers and later with implants

Nigga never gonna fuck an ltb in my life, even getting in ltr with mtb would be fuckin hell since I’m not nt, for now gonna cope with fillers and later with implants
Umm is it all about sex

In the west you wanna be at least 5’10 in shoes, that means 5’9 is the minimum shorter than that u are a manlet in the west imo
average man in Europe is 5'11 and heightmogging begins at 3 inches difference, so yeah 5'9, i.e the last height before you get mogged by the average European man, as minimum seems right

• +1
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
Ofc no, I just want to feel good about my looks and getting some gl girl
Doesn't matter how good you look always be someone better so ig stop comparing but I wish you are charming life

Doesn't matter how good you look always be someone better so ig stop comparing but I wish you are charming life
True, although I’ll still stand by my points, wish it for you too and thanks

ANYONE IN THE FORUM COPING , BRO YOU GOTTA BE ATLEAST 6FT 6 TO GET GIRLS !STOP THIS BS . IF YOU ARE 6FT ITS PERFECT IF YOU ARE 5FT 8 , 5FT 9 , WEAR LIFTS AND HEIGHT INCREASE SHOE'S IT WILL ATLEAST INCREASE 5 INCHES OF YOUR HEIGHT AND YOU ARE SET . 3 TO 4 INCHES OF HEIGHT CAN EASILY BE FRAUDED AND IF YOU ARE BELOW 5FT 4 OR 3 THEN ITS SURE OVER
5’9 frauded to 5’11/6’0 is it over JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41076
5’9 is a correct height imo. And below 5’7 its over

I wish I was 5’7 so I could fit more easily into airplane seats

it’s 5’ 10” barefoot
im the proper source for this information

You can't seriously be suggesting to fraud 5 inches. 6'0" isn't the minimum, it's more like 5'9"-5'10" the reason people say it's not is because of the amount of 5'7", 5'8", 5'9" who claim 5'10" so the reference girls use for what 5'10" looks like is probably below 5'10" so they think it's short. If you're actually 5'10" barefoot you're fine anywhere in the world, even the tallest countries. No, the average zoomer height is not 6'4" lol and the reason you always get mogged at 6'2" or whatever is because you're lying about your height (not directed at you necessarily but everyone else here).

You can't seriously be suggesting to fraud 5 inches. 6'0" isn't the minimum, it's more like 5'9"-5'10" the reason people say it's not is because of the amount of 5'7", 5'8", 5'9" who claim 5'10" so the reference girls use for what 5'10" looks like is probably below 5'10" so they think it's short. If you're actually 5'10" barefoot you're fine anywhere in the world, even the tallest countries. No, the average zoomer height is not 6'4" lol and the reason you always get mogged at 6'2" or whatever is because you're lying about your height (not directed at you necessarily but everyone else here).
Exactly

Yeah everyone adds at least 2 inches to their barefoot height.
My friend thinks he is 5'11 even tho he is a weak 5'9

+2" above average to not be failo.

depends on the country, average height varies a lot
then your goal is to be slightly higher than the tallest population because you would be good everywhere

then your goal is to be slightly higher than the tallest population because you would be good everywhere
yeah I use the Netherlands as my reference too, though there is such a thing as too tall for SMV so you don't wanna be a giga mogger there, cause then you're gigantic in 90% of the world. You'd be sacrificing global SMV for Dutch SMV if that makes sense. I'd say 6'3 is the best balance, tall even in the Netherlands but not a giant globally speaking. I think bare minimum in the Netherlands to be seen as a masculine attractive man is like 6'1.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
you cannot say what all girls like some prefer tall guys some dont care

For my face 6'6 and for chad face 5'10 is enough realistically

Geomaxx