Minimum IQ to work in Quantitative HFs or FAANG

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Be brutally honest

Intelligence is the only thing that matters besides Looks

Its impossible to be poor if you're extremely high IQ and enroll in a Maths/CS Uni Degree

Maths & Logic pays extremely well

2Sigma - 200k-300k
Jane Street - 300k-400k
Google - 150k-250k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, PrisonMike, NeanderthalMax and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I used to hang out with this kid getting a Math degree, now he works as a Data Scientist making 90k, and to be honest, he's fucking retarded. Verbal IQ like half of mine, but he knew how to look at numbers like a Savant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others

she's laughing as if moaning and rolling your eyes is the funniest thing anyone's ever done.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6723, improover and 1 other person
Personality matters as well, if you're low conscientiousness, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax and Deleted member 8461
Daily reminder if you have a vagina + a phone you can make 50k in a week with onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, RAITEIII and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: NeanderthalMax, Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 6273
if you're truecel like me, being good at math won't help you

Unironically 140 minimum/ivy league graduate. its not a position where “you work hard and get what you want :soy: “ these guys are the top 1% of the top 1% of computer scientists and programmers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, curryslayerordeath, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
Unironically 140 minimum/ivy league graduate. its not a position where “you work hard and get what you want :soy: “ these guys are the top 1% of the top 1% of computer scientists and programmers.
They have 160 IQ and their boss has 130 IQ. Man people are so fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9568, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
They have 160 IQ and their boss has 130 IQ. Man people are so fucking retarded
end point is it doesn’t matter, it’s all genetics anyways.

Be brutally honest

Its impossible to be poor if you're extremely high IQ and enroll in a Maths/CS Uni Degree

2Sigma - 200k-300k
Jane Street - 300k-400k
Google - 150k-250k

There's no way to possibly know the minimum IQ level required for a math/cs uni degree. There are so many variables at play here.

I personally think anything around average would suffice, more so for cs than math. It would just require significantly more effort and time investment to even have a chance against more intellectually gifted people

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There's no way to possibly know the minimum IQ level required for a math/cs uni degree. There are so many variables at play here.

I personally think anything around average would suffice, more so for cs than math. It would just require significantly more effort and time investment to even have a chance against more intellectually gifted people
The average IQ of a Math & Physics Major is 130, so CS graduates will require a similar IQ

Now to be in the top 10% of class to have a chance at FAANG/HFs you have to legit have a 140 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6273
View attachment 751208
The average IQ of a Math & Physics Major is 130, so CS graduates will require a similar IQ

Now to be in the top 10% of class to have a chance at FAANG/HFs you have to legit have a 140 IQ

I think that is the ideal/common occurrence but not the minimum possible.

• +1

• +1
Pretty much

Soon we will have mandatory IQ tests for each high paying job
how do i test my iq in a legit way for free

i know its very high good enough to work at those companies but medicine mogs

• +1
Either be in the top 10% of CS students or create a startup and prove to them you can do it. I know someone who just got hired by Google for $200k+ and went to shit school and shit degree but launched a successful AI startup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and PubertyMaxxer

Yeah, just join the workforce at 30.

• +1

Medicine is memorization just like law,business

Maths/Physics/CS mogs medicine hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Arvenas, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Google - learn phyton , make personal projects + 6 months leetcode grinding to death

Easier is to get into microsoft than switch after 2 years

• +1
Reactions: qwertyasdfgh
Yeah, just join the workforce at 30.
im my country we qualify as a doctor @ 23

and i can do freelance and earn 200k gbp before tax as a GP this will be at around age 28-30 is a good shot f i do that for 1 year i can get all the final surgeries that basically no one will get

or i can do freelance at age 25 and earn 100- 120k pre tax - or i can work half the year and take home like 60k gbp and spend 6 months on surgeries which i will probs do i need forehead, cheekbones skull shaping etc and i will have more money from previous work

i will spend money for youthmaxing the goal is to look 25 for as long as possible - ie clear skin no wrinkles + no hair recession

looksmaxing is forever - people on here cope and say muh after 25 its over etc

you can be gigachad @ 50 if you look after yourself in a profressional way - you will need hgh trt etc but its doable if you have good enough income

i can afford to do this but i want a family as well so doctor is the ideal job

Passive income from real estate mogs cs and medicine, time > money

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Prop shops like Jane Street > Quant Funds like 2Sigma.
The answer is 130+ I'd say. You just have to be really good at maths. But mathematical ability is a better measure than IQ, so push yourself
to solve math olympiad questions. If you're making progress and can answer that kinda shit, you're smart enough, even smarter than you need to be

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and PubertyMaxxer
Prop shops like Jane Street > Quant Funds like 2Sigma.
The answer is 130+ I'd say. You just have to be really good at maths. But mathematical ability is a better measure than IQ, so push yourself
to solve math olympiad questions. If you're making progress and can answer that kinda shit, you're smart enough, even smarter than you need to be

Which position from jane street pays best?

• +1
imagine having 300k wage, i'd get LL faster than light
than get fillers and giga anti aging treatment

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Okay, but from swe perspective? Fpga / compiler engineer/ etc. or regular ocaml coder?

Be brutally honest

2Sigma - 200k-300k
Jane Street - 300k-400k
Google - 150k-250k

The IQ pill is indeed brutal the 3rd most brutal pill people underestimate it

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and PubertyMaxxer
idk what my IQ is and i dont need to take one cause I'm always top of my class

• +1
any tryhard rice/curry cel can get a slave job under some sv pyschopath at a FAANG company, not rly smth to aim for. i think hf places have more compensation that what u quote, but not rly sure.

^ p much
if ur on this forum asking, instead of the ones used for math/cs problem solving stuff, ur wayyy off track. idk if iq metrics rly will tell u anything, cuz u need some additional innate quantitative talent (ie being experienced in programming from a young age, competed in olympiads, published papers, etc).

give tiktok link of ur sig tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and St. Wristcel
I'm low IQ and got into FAANG. It's really not difficult, just gotta leetcode and get referrals/interviews.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
any tryhard rice/curry cel can get a slave job under some sv pyschopath at a FAANG company, not rly smth to aim for. i think hf places have more compensation that what u quote, but not rly sure.

^ p much
if ur on this forum asking, instead of the ones used for math/cs problem solving stuff, ur wayyy off track. idk if iq metrics rly will tell u anything, cuz u need some additional innate quantitative talent (ie being experienced in programming from a young age, competed in olympiads, published papers, etc).

give tiktok link of ur sig tbh
EVa cudmore

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Conscientiousness is not personality, its your work ethic. Although the two are related they are two different aspects of you.

Passive income from real estate mogs cs and medicine, time > money
true real estate mogs hard but it's for people with street smarts not for a bunch of closeted recessd aspies

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and sytyl
FAANG isn't that hard coz of muh diversity now lol.

Some fat loud mouth sheeboon can work for da Googles now.

As for Quant Funds, probably higher IQ than this entire forum combined lol

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Just clean your room, 500% conscientiousness increase confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Conscientiousness is not personality, its your work ethic. Although the two are related they are two different aspects of you.
Conscientiousness is a personality trait in the big five personality model. It includes industriousness (work ethic) and orderliness (organization). Everybody can increase it, but your genetics determines your baseline as with almost everything in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Unless you go to a top school, where you are probably fine as long as you are top quartile or even top half. jfl at ivy prestige.

you gotta start young to beat talent. too bad my dad wasnt Polgár

• +1
That's me. 133 IQ on WAIS scale but very low conscientiousness and very high neuroticism. I'm currently a NEET and have anxiety problems.

When you're an adult, you can't really change your Big Five traits. It's over.

• +1
Conscientiousness is a personality trait in the big five personality model. It includes industriousness (work ethic) and orderliness (organization). Everybody can increase it, but your genetics determines your baseline as with almost everything in life.
I thought he meant conscientiousness is literally your personality.

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
That's me. 133 IQ on WAIS scale but very low conscientiousness and very high neuroticism. I'm currently a NEET and have anxiety problems.

When you're an adult, you can't really change your Big Five traits. It's over.
Research shows conscientiousness increases with age past 18 throughout your whole life. Part of maturing. Therapy and coaching can help develop habits that make up for lack of conscientiousness. No one goes from extreme sloth to extreme overachiever, but you can improve it to a reasonable degree.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Andros
Be brutally honest

2Sigma - 200k-300k
Jane Street - 300k-400k
Google - 150k-250k
Jfl cope harder inteligence is useless af

• +1
Self-Taught c++ developer here, I will try to get into faang in 2021

Last edited:
  • +1