Minimum looks level for ethnicels

I know him irl he’s just average borderline under average

your making excuses just because he did something you can’t
Yes someone with super thick eyebrows, tall ramus, wide mandible, square chin, full lips, and perfect chin to philtrum ratio is below average/average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 2581
Im probably fall under the average normie territory.

Yes someone with super thick eyebrows, tall ramus, wide mandible, square chin, full lips, and perfect chin to philtrum ratio is below average/average
There are white people that look objectively (excluding the race factor) much worse than that guy and they get rated higher on here, people just have a subconscious negative reaction to ethnics which overrides them rating based on objective features

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
FACEandLMS and I were talking about the racepill with a few other friends in a VC

we all agreed that around a 6.5/10 (chadlite) is the minimum for an ethnicel to JUST get a girlfriend (obviously the minimum would be higher to slay)

we also agreed that looks are divided into this
<3/10 = deformed
3-4/10 = ugly
4.5-5.5/10= average normie
6-7/10 = chadlite
+8/10 = chad

essentially we were talking about how women don't really care about the difference between a 5.5 and a 5 or a 4.5 and a 5 but the tiers (chadlite, normie, etc)

we agreed that since you need to compensate in race failo by one tier of looks, that chadlite is the minimum for ethnics to get a girlfriend
and chad ethnics of course slay

I even tested this and sent all my friends from school and the only one who has a gf out of all the ethnics was a chadlite according to him (faceandlms)

if you don't believe me on this then go do any experiment with a 6/10 ethnic and 5/10 white and see who gets more matches

also most people on this site I see talking about having sex with their girlfriends and just want to improve their looks for self confidence are white guys

meanwhile most curries and ricecels are still college aged virgins that are looksmaxing hard as fuck just for the potential to be able to lose their inceldom

If you are ugly/average ethnic start looksmaxing the fuck out of ur face with surgeries if u want a wife and kids in the future

its over :feelsbadman:
Psl already includes your race except for your height lol this is retarded

There are white people that look objectively (excluding the race factor) much worse than that guy and they get rated higher on here, people just have a subconscious negative reaction to ethnics which overrides them rating based on objective features
exactly most people men and women included are racist
Psl already includes your race except for your height lol this is retarded
ok nazi