Reactions: Deleted member
His face is good man but really these Indians aren’t the best looking people

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Nigga is hiding his eye area we all know why @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽. and 2 others
its over for him
yea but he has millions of jbs simping for him Mr wattpad mafia boss, its over for ur coping ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 2 others
yea but he has millions of jbs simping for him Mr wattpad mafia boss, its over for ur coping ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
not really over for me considering im white and all but yeah, they deffo are simping for him not laughing at him

Nigga is hiding his eye area we all know why @Preston
nigga eye area is cope, jaw is law. Eye area only matters if you have severe upper eye lid exposure or bulging eyes, if they're deep set and short and long you're good to go, hunter eyes is a meme :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
nigga eye area is cope, jaw is law. Eye area only matters if you have severe upper eye lid exposure or bulging eyes, if they're deep set and short and long you're good to go, hunter eyes is a meme :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
cope lol, indians have bug eyes
very bad @gamma it's the main difference most med = indian copers forget as well
this is the average indian eye area :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, .👽., Chadeep and 2 others
Lmfao I agree my nigga but the man doesn't have indian bug eyes, he got kinda lucky tbh he could pass as med :feelswhy::feelsokman:
yea no this is just wrong, he doesn't even have white undertones looks ethnic @gamma

maybe AT most sicilian, but even sicilians are lighter than him

you can't see his eyes either, he is looking down for a reason jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, gamma and Deleted member
yea no this is just wrong, he doesn't even have white undertones looks ethnic @gamma

check out his eye area here

• +1
both matter u coping retard

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
both matter u coping retard
Jaw is the beggining
Eye area is what makes a person striking and memorable
100% agree
gandy without his eye area is nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
mogger chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@kikethurston133 thoughts on this guy?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, .👽. and volcelfatcel
Could be frauding turkish :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but that undertone I thought he looked giga paki at first
He does look paki or Indian other than the eye colour

But nah doubt he's frauding . He lives in Germany which is Turkroach central, his name sounds Turkish sounding too . Girls I know IRL (including white and Indian girls) follow, like and comment on his pics and keep in mind these girls are scottish born
Screenshot 20210730 092209

PSL wise I don't rhink he's THAT high tbh , maybe like 5-5.25 and then add onto that good fashion, beard, hair, body, styling
D13324472a86e5b2af9bb2520c7b9dc8
Download

Again he's just following all the things I said in the other thread about the slayer style jfl . Most modern day slayer does this . Andreas eriksen, Bateman, Hemsworth, that Urban Pendu guy. Even John Abraham . And of course the great @JamesHowlett All have the same style cos girls love it. Tall, stylemax hair, good designer beard, good fashion , GOOD light pheno and then at least somewhat good bones

@JustMewbrah @Preston

He will slay more easily than Sendhil for example obviously .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Biiyo03, .👽. and 3 others

But nah doubt he's frauding . He lives in Germany which is Turkroach central, his name sounds Turkish sounding too . Girls I know IRL (including white and Indian girls) follow, like and comment on his pics and keep in mind these girls are scottish born
View attachment 1246966

PSL wise I don't rhink he's THAT high tbh , maybe like 5-5.25 and then add onto that good fashion, beard, hair, body, styling
View attachment 1246972View attachment 1246973

Again he's just following all the things I said in the other thread about the slayer style jfl . Most modern day slayer does this . Andreas eriksen, Bateman, Hemsworth, that Urban Pendu guy. Even John Abraham . And of course the great @JamesHowlett All have the same style cos girls love it. Tall, stylemax hair, good designer beard, good fashion , GOOD light pheno and then at least somewhat good bones

@JustMewbrah @Preston

I honestly fit the description pretty well for this style, I need to fucking wait to lean out man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And yeah that style is becoming very common, my beard needs to grow as well fuck sakes, the halo I get from morphing stubble onto my current face is insane

Sendhil is probably higher PSL in his prime, but this guy has extremely high appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133

View attachment 1246966

View attachment 1246972View attachment 1246973

@JustMewbrah @Preston

What about dark skinned ethnics? Maybe thugmaxxing and blackmaxxing? I've seen many tiktoks of girls simping for thugmaxxed and blackmaxxed ethnics

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and kikethurston133
What about dark skinned ethnics? Maybe thugmaxxing and blackmaxxing? I've seen many tiktoks of girls simping for thugmaxxed and blackmaxxed ethnics
i forgot the 6'3 bengali that posted here but he is an example of that, I think you need a certian face for it tho and look dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i forgot the 6'3 bengali that posted here but he is an example of that, I think you need a certian face for it tho and look dimorphic
Pretty boy niche works too

• JFL
You should Jose Zuniga Max, he honestly does the same thing unironically . U actually have similar eyes but Ur moustache looks curry . Try growing similar facial hair and hairstyle . And the rest is obvious

You can lighten your skin to his level maybe , he's not that light lol
5 Casual outfits for men 3

He would easily slay irl In UK nightclubs
Z 23 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Sendhil gets too much hate here because of pheno, he looked great at his peak

This guy would still outslay Sendhil though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kikethurston133, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kikethurston133 and Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
Pretty boy niche works too

this guy legit looks like shit ngl in his nwer tiktoks
curry eye area of death

thanking the coconut god for having hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Just be 1 in a million hairless indian theory with soft features
extreme exception
Not just this one example I've seen many curries and Arabs on tiktok doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
his skull is so fucking good man
extremely good robust skull when he is lean

shame his coloring is shit
if he was north indid or mountain indid coloring he'd be gigachad
He would be 7 PSL with lighter skin for sure. Looks his best in black and white for a reason.

He blends in too easily with other Indians

@Preston

Would u bat an eye towards him if he wasn't dressed so well and you walked past him if you didn't come across PSL forums? Genuinely curious

Yes I would bat an eye. He is 47 years old there and still looks great. Have u seen what the average Indian person looks like man? Even at 47 finding anyone in India that looks like that is extremely rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, kikethurston133 and 2 others
Not just this one example I've seen many curries and Arabs on tiktok doing that.
i think ur overestimating how rare hairless soft feature arabs and curries are man ngl

I'm not even close to being as hairy as my older brother at this age and i'm still hairier than 99% of men

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
He would be 7 PSL with lighter skin for sure. Looks his best in black and white for a reason.
View attachment 1246989

Yes I would bat an eye. He is 47 years old there and still looks great. Have u seen what the average Indian person looks like man? Even at 47 finding anyone in India that looks like that is extremely rare.
would rather look like urban pendu , John Abraham than him . Even just facially . And people here will say sendhil mogs them .

• +1
Fraud jfl. He has bug eyes
hahahahahahaha
im caging so fucking hard

he has a frame halo and that's it
his actual face is utter shit honestly, like not good at all

he frauds very hard in most of his tiktoks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
yes brother, JamesHowlett's aura makes people turn heads
Indeed bhai. JamesHowlett maxxing is life maxxing

We are all just wannabes living in his world

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Indeed bhai. JamesHowlett maxxing is life maxxing

We are all just wannabes living in his world

View attachment 1246997
tbh howlett 5'11 or some shit, he has decent body, good jaw and is stylemaxxed would probably do well in clubs since he doesn't have the dark curry pheno of death, though his eye area is still very curry

I identify all indians by their eye area

• Love it
Reactions: kikethurston133
tbh howlett 5'11 or some shit, he has decent body, good jaw and is stylemaxxed would probably do well in clubs since he doesn't have the dark curry pheno of death, though his eye area is still very curry

I identify all indians by their eye area
Keep crying for him bruh, he is the most handsome Indian man of all time
Screenshot 20210730 095850

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel