Minimum stats slayer

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Face: 5PSL (HTN)
Height: 6'2 (188cm)
Bideltoid: 21 inches
Penis: 7×5.5 NBP
Body: Athletic to Jacked (anywhere in this range)
Phenotype: Ideally white or white passing but doesn't matter as long as not super dark indian, aboriginal or somali
IQ: 120
Bodycount: At least had sex with 3 people previously
Networth: At least making 5k a month

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and NordicLeonhard
Im all of these except for networth and problaby iq, And i most likely have autism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Deleted member 29167 and Napoleon1800
Im all of these except for networth and problaby iq, And i most likely have autism
And i dont slay, You need to be Chad and 195cm in 2023 with 30 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
what you need to be a slayer as a woman: just not be ugly and niggas will simp for you.

• +1
And i dont slay, You need to be Chad and 195cm in 2023 with 30 inch bideltoid
This is minimum. And no standards aren't that high yet. With these stats you should technically be able to slay ltbs, mtbs and htbs, but stacylites and stacies will be off limits most likely unless u nichemaxx into one of their niches

what you need to be a slayer as a woman: just not be ugly and niggas will simp for you.
Not even ugly. Just don't be a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: finn899
yet 0.001% of men fall into this your so called slayer category 😂

• +1
This is minimum. And no standards aren't that high yet. With these stats you should technically be able to slay ltbs, mtbs and htbs, but stacylites and stacies will be off limits most likely unless u nichemaxx into one of their niches
Is it even worth if you cant slay prime brooke shields

+ lowinhib(the most important)+socialcirclemaxxed +ntmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NordicLeonhard and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
Face: 5PSL (HTN)
Penis: 7×5.5 NBP
Phenotype: Ideally white or white passing but doesn't matter as long as not super dark indian, aboriginal or somali
IQ: 120
Bodycount: At least had sex with 3 people previously
Networth: At least making 5k a month

the dick pill is brutal

• +1
Same I have the height I wish I had the dick
As long as its 6 inches i dont think they care no girl is so low inhib that they will stop fucking with you cause your dick is 6 inches

• +1
Tales from Mumbai street dwellers, these are actual Chad level stats, none of this is needed to be slayer tier

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Napoleon1800
As long as its 6 inches i dont think they care no girl is so low inhib that they will stop fucking with you cause your dick is 6 inches
Dick is a huge part of male sex appeal. If u are at least 6.5×5.5 ig u can fraud up to 7×6 and she won't know

If this is the minimum, I should rope immediately :feelswhy:

• +1
Tales from Mumbai street dwellers, these are actual Chad level stats, none of this is needed to be slayer tier
It does in the West. When I say I mean slayer like uni chads not just get a gf.

Dick is a huge part of male sex appeal. If u are at least 6.5×5.5 ig u can fraud up to 7×6 and she won't know
Yes but its not huge falio for it to be 6 inches i dont think

• +1
If this is the minimum, I should rope immediately
Some have more importance than others. Most important is face, height and frame

What is minimum for slayer then

• +1
Depends on what you consider slaying and the quality of foids
Well like OP said consistently hooking up with htb girls

• +1
Intelligence: You don't need a high IQ to be a slayer, you need a high EQ. If anything intelligence means overanalyzing and overthinking.

Looks: 5 PSL is probably enough as you said, if the social skills are on point are you are not too picky. 6.5+ if you want to consistently hook up with htb girls.

Dick: Doesn't really matter that much unless it's super small, more important if we are talking about retaining the women, then 6.5"+

Bideltoid: Doesn't matter as long as it's not comically narrow.

Body: Lean 8-15% body fat with some muscle mass (not skinny)

Phenotype: White (Spanish pheno probably preferred), Hispanic or mulatto.

Net worth: Pretty much irrelevant for casual sex. As long as you have enough for dates, a place to stay and a car, then you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Kamui and Member since 2022
Mtb-htb girls yes
Well like OP said consistently hooking up with htb girls
For consistently hooking up with MTB/HTBs honestly all you need is Chadlite tier SMV, note that I say SMV NOT LOOKS, you can be a HTN or even MTN facially but boost your SMV to Chadlite with sex appeal

Smashing HTBs consistently would require a lot more effort tho, as the jump between a HTB and a MTB is very significant

• +1
Intelligence: You don't need a high IQ to be a slayer, you need a high EQ. If anything intelligence means overanalyzing and overthinking.

Looks: 5 PSL is probably enough as you said, if the social skills are on point are you are not too picky. 6.5+ if you want to consistently hook up with htb girls.

Dick: Doesn't really matter that much unless it's super small, more important if we are talking about retaining the women, then 6.5"+

Bideltoid: Doesn't matter as long as it's not comically narrow.

Body: Lean 8-15% body fat with some muscle mass (not skinny)

Phenotype: White (Spanish pheno probably preferred), Hispanic or mulatto.

Net worth: Pretty much irrelevant for casual sex. As long as you have enough for dates, a place to stay and a car, then you are good.
Isn't 6.5psl chico tier chad?

For consistently hooking up with MTB/HTBs honestly all you need is Chadlite tier SMV, note that I say SMV NOT LOOKS, you can be a HTN or even MTN facially but boost your SMV to Chadlite with sex appeal

Smashing HTBs consistently would require a lot more effort tho, as the jump between a HTB and a MTB is very significant
Well you need
To have chadlite smv and most likely you will have a htn face if you have chadlite smv

Brutal, have all of this except penis. God needed to nerf me somehow.

• +1
Mumbai science, all u need is 5 psl face.

Also, I need to mention something about height and slaying. While height certainly helps a ton with slaying, if everything else is top notch, you can get away with being short.

I know a short guy, Chad looks, 10/10 long lushes hair, super sociable, charismatic, makes friends with everybody, intelligent, relaxed, etc, etc. Basically the guy has only good qualities both looks wise and personality, but he is rather short. This guy attracts girls like crazy. So many girls want him and he has no issues at all finding romantic relationships with beautiful women, so you can lack in some areas if others make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Napoleon1800
Also, I need to mention something about height and slaying. While height certainly helps a ton with slaying, if everything else is top notch, you can get away with being short.

I know a short guy, Chad looks, 10/10 long lushes hair, super sociable, charismatic, makes friends with everybody, intelligent, relaxed, etc, etc. Basically the guy has only good qualities both looks wise and personality, but he is rather short. This guy attracts girls like crazy. So many girls want him and he has no issues at all finding romantic relationships with beautiful women, so you can lack in some areas if others make up for it.
Yea, I would say face, height, frame, body and being sociable/nt carries most of ur smv

Well you need
To have chadlite smv and most likely you will have a htn face if you have chadlite smv
Naw I’d say more like 5’10 (you’d have to wear lifts to give you an extra 2 inches tho) but that’s assuming you already have the face for it
What kind of retarded rating system puts Chico at a 6.5? That sounds extremely autistic.
he’s a 6.5 according to PSL

I really don’t like rating with PSL cuz it would mean that for example a nigga that looks like De Poot mogs your average uni jock slayer which makes no sense

how short

Naw I’d say more like 5’10 (you’d have to wear lifts to give you an extra 2 inches tho) but that’s assuming you already have the face for it

I really don’t like rating with PSL cuz it would mean that for example a nigga that looks like De Poot mogs your average uni jock slayer which makes no sense
Nah man u have to be above 6 feet foids nowadays think 6 foot is average height, but as the other user said u have to make up in most other areas to compensate. Heightpill Is most important after face.

And yea de poot is uncanny as hell but idk what other scale to use so I just said psl. Htn face is anyway what I'm trying to say

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

how short
I don't remember exactly, I haven't talked to him in ages (he is more friends with my brother), but noticeably short. I live in a tall country, which makes his height stand out even more. If I were to take a guess, he is maybe 5'6 or so.

This PSL shit changes so often. PSL is not what it meant back in lookism/PUAhate days. Chico was considered 8-8.5 PSL back then. I think any scale that puts prime Chico at an 6.5 is extremely flawed, even if the scale only goes up to an 8.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't remember exactly, I haven't talked to him in ages (he is more friends with my brother), but noticeably short. I live in a tall country, which makes his height stand out even more. If I were to take a guess, he is maybe 5'6 or so.

This PSL shit changes so often. PSL is not what it meant back in lookism/PUAhate days. Chico was considered 8-8.5 PSL back then.
8psl doesn't exist according to the modern psl scale. Anything above 7psl basically does not exist, as its too perfect and there's no perfect face

got like 80%

Nah man u have to be above 6 feet foids nowadays think 6 foot is average height, but as the other user said u have to make up in most other areas to compensate. Heightpill Is most important after face.

And yea de poot is uncanny as hell but idk what other scale to use so I just said psl. Htn face is anyway what I'm trying to say
Oh yeah I agree with you but what I’m saying is that you can legit just fraud lmao, every dude these days is frauding height on dating apps and whatever alike

Honestly if you’re not frauding at least 2 inches no matter what height you are then you’re just looksminning yourself

• +1