Minimum stats slayer

8psl doesn't exist according to the modern psl scale. Anything above 7psl basically does not exist, as its too perfect and there's no perfect face
Then that scale is retarded. If Chico is a 6.5, then the average guy is a 2 or a 3 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Face: 5PSL (HTN)
Height: 6'2 (188cm)
Bideltoid: 21 inches
Penis: 7×5.5 NBP
Body: Athletic to Jacked (anywhere in this range)
Phenotype: Ideally white or white passing but doesn't matter as long as not super dark indian, aboriginal or somali
IQ: 120
Bodycount: At least had sex with 3 people previously
Networth: At least making 5k a month
I dont have a single one of these except phenotype jfl

Oh yeah I agree with you but what I’m saying is that you can legit just fraud lmao, every dude these days is frauding height on dating apps and whatever alike

Honestly if you’re not frauding at least 2 inches no matter what height you are then you’re just looksminning yourself
Thing is I'm 6'0 and in school there's actual 6'1 6'2 guys so if I say I'm 6'1 or 6'2 I will get called out as I'm not as tall as those guys

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
the only thing you need to be a slayer is a high bodycount, that's literally the definition of the word

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore and Kamui
Thing is I'm 6'0 and in school there's actual 6'1 6'2 guys so if I say I'm 6'1 or 6'2 I will get called out as I'm not as tall as those guys
Nigga you’re already 6’1 in shoes just claim that lmao

• +1
Nigga you’re already 6’1 in shoes just claim that lmao
I'm not. I wear flat shoes, to not fuck up my posture. I'm like 6.0'5 with shoes, while everyone else is wearing af1s and lifts

Be not ugly and tall

• +1