• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Opa-blia, Mr.cope, sandcelmuttcel and 16 others

when you realise its over no matter what you do

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 12218 and 20 others
Nice man, how long between pics?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
A better looksmaxx would have been applying chapstick to those lips

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and thecel
About 1 hr

It didn't take an hour to do the looksmax

IMG 8969

This was taken around a half hour after the before pic. My hair was wet with water and Elmer's school glue (the stick kind) (cus I don't own any hair products).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Mateusz74, StephIsCold and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I hope you ascend op you're a good guy

• +1
Reactions: ilyess, Deleted member 5634, Mateusz74 and 7 others
btw I think you should grow your hair longer, don't think I've ever seen a gl asian guy with short hair tbh ngl you need that feminine hair halo like those kpop twinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, drbloop and thecel
Better looksmax is to dye your hair brown

• +1
How old are you OP, you should kpop max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and thecel
lol he's asian he still has till 30 to end puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, SOS-Sonic and thecel
Or wear blue contacts to have North Atlantid coloring
tbh I've never seen full asians pull off light colored contacts, unless you go full kpop and don't pretend they're real and just embrace it as a style/fashion thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and thecel
  • +1
but there's somwething wrong with ur face OP I already said before but to me it looks like u have undiagnosed inflammation

• +1
16 for asian is like 13 you have time

This Asian delayed puberty shit doesn't matter. Maxillary growth is 95% complete at ~12 years old.

but there's somwething wrong with ur face OP I already said before but to me it looks like u have undiagnosed inflammation

I had a cold when I took these pics

This Asian delayed puberty shit doesn't matter. Maxillary growth is 95% complete at ~12 years old.
whats ur bf%, side question

• +1
nah I made significant gains between 18-21 cause of mewing.

I had a cold when I took these pics
no, in all ur pics u have inflammation meng. Ur nose is so obvious u have sinus inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Approx. 20%
All good looking asian guys are lean as fuck , I'm sure you already know bf is important but it seems like asians store more face fat than average guy of other races besides indians.

• +1
16 and my IPD and maxilla are too subhuman for kpopmaxxing to be effective
doubt it tbh jared leto has small ipd and he could still run prettyboy game

I'd say your main failos from looking at the pics are your eyelids and mouth area, followed by nose I guess

maybe try getting that done and grow your hair longer

• +1
Average cheek fat is under 2-3cm if pinched like this:

Image result for cheek pinch

@thecel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mysticcc and thecel
So obvious it's still inflamed, how thick are you cheek fat pads if you pinch them with your fingers?

to me it seems like u have 4-6cm of cheek thickness

They're thick af. I dunno how to measure them accurately. How do you know it's due to inflammation rather than a lack of forward bone growth that stretches the skin out making it leaner?

They're thick af. I dunno how to measure them accurately. How do you know it's due to inflammation rather than a lack of forward bone growth that stretches the skin out making it leaner?
Forward growth doesn't lean the face out in the malar area, instead skin gets stretched on the outside of the face, not the inside. If you have thick malar thickness, this means u can still significantly lean the face out.

• Hmm...
leanmax to look more angular and masculine (+gymmax). I believe this would be the most effective looksmax for you as you look too childlike.

• +1
2–3 cm sounds like a lot. Does that girl have average cheek fat?
I am not expert dude I have 2cm cheek fat when pinched in my malar area and I have too much for sure.

• +1
leanmax to look more angular and masculine (+gymmax). I believe this would be the most effective looksmax for you as you look too childlike.
wont help OP he has classical fat deposition that will resist weight loss..

• +1
Forward growth doesn't lean the face out in the malar area, instead skin gets stretched on the outside of the face, not the inside. If you have thick malar thickness, this means u can still significantly lean the face out.

The whole cheek tissue gets stretched from forward growth. It's obvious bro, if skin covers less area it "bunches up" and is thicker, saggier, and looser.

The whole cheek tissue gets stretched. It's obvious bro, if the skin covers less area (less forward growth) it'll "bunch up" and be thicker, saggier, and looser.
No, the inner cheek fat has thick connective tissue, it doesn't get stretched much compared to the outer face.

• Hmm...
just kpopmax

• JFL
wont help OP he has classical fat deposition that will resist weight loss..
while I agree he obviously won't become Chad, why even be on this forum if you won't go through the most basic, side effect free looksmax. it would still help somewhat - you're just coping to be lazy.

Also gymmax to improve frame. no point in coping with these surgeries if you won't do the basics.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and drbloop
you need pheno transplant

• +1
No, the inner cheek fat has thick connective tissue, it doesn't get stretched much compared to the outer face.

You tell me how this can possibly work, physically.

Faggot

The outside can't stretch more than the inside; a flab of tissue can only stretch as one piece.

while I agree he obviously won't become Chad, why even be on this forum if you won't go through the most basic, side effect free looksmax. it would still help somewhat - you're just coping to be lazy.

Also gymmax to improve frame. no point in coping with these surgeries if you won't do the basics.
sure, idk why he hasn't lost weight yet if he's 20% body-fat. But to me it doesn't seem like he has much fat on his body tbh.

• +1
You tell me how this can possibly work, physically.

View attachment 990469

The outside can't stretch more than the inside; a flab of tissue can only stretch in one piece.
Your problem is thinking the fat under the skin is one piece, when in fact it's many different compartments, the inner face being connected by strong connective tissue.

• +1
sure, idk why he hasn't lost weight yet if he's 20% body-fat. But to me it doesn't seem like he has much fat on his body tbh.
true. the fact he looks so small at supposedly 20% means that he's skinnyfatmaxxed with zero muscle mass.

If we're being honest here, it'll be very difficult to bring up the face to an even average level, so why let something you can change, your body, be a failo too?

At least with a decent body (muscle) and acceptable body fat level, he'll be above average in one area.

• +1
@thecel

Also I don't understand why you think having less forward grown face = less fat.

This is akin to thinking that shorter people will have fatter stomach and can't be lean?

No forward growth = no skin stretched = less skin on the face = less fat on the face = proportions maintained

The body doesn't have a set way of saying okay there will be this much volume of fat on the face, instead it's all fluid.

Now if you had forward growth and then receded, I would understand, otherwise this is cope thinking ur bloat is related to lack of forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and thecel
true. the fact he looks so small at supposedly 20% means that he's skinnyfatmaxxed with zero muscle mass.

If we're being honest here, it'll be very difficult to bring up the face to an even average level, so why let something you can change, your body, be a failo too?

At least with a decent body (muscle) and acceptable body fat level, he'll be above average in one area.
no one argued against that ^^

I'm arguing OP has some form of inflammation in his face

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Zradrad
@antiantifa

I deal with a constant stuffy nose and I've read that there could be some sort of inflammation within my nose, but I didn't realize that the inflammation could be seen on the visible nose.

Yo can you expand on the information about nose inflammation and face inflammation in general? Interesting stuff ngl.
Any way to reduce or remove it?

• +1