Minor looksmax: hairstyling and eyebrow darkening

I would suggest trimming your side and back.. and keeping the top with some wax... Everyone are doing that.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath
@antiantifa

I deal with a constant stuffy nose and I've read that there could be some sort of inflammation within my nose, but I didn't realize that the inflammation could be seen on the visible nose.

Yo can you expand on the information about nose inflammation and face inflammation in general? Interesting stuff ngl.
Any way to reduce or remove it?
Of course the are ways to remove it, you have to first find out why it is like that.

Raypeatforum has good practical knowledge about this.

Typically facial inflammation is caused by low T3 and/or high cortisol.

For nasal inflammation there are all kinds of causes, obviously it's caused by an immune reaction, so it's impossible to say exactly what it is(without tests)

This is how nasal inflammation looks like what I think is similar to what OP has:
A Frontal view of the external nose Note the swelling of the lateral walls b A CT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5455

You should minox your eyebrows.. and hope that puberty grow your eye Width... Your jaw seems to be decent from front... its just under fat.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and drbloop

[ISPOILER]
957555AD E827 457E B7B2 EEA6EF531A01
[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, GigaAscender and Deleted member 4887
@thecel you look very underdeveloped puberty-wise, so maybe hormonemax, mew, chew and pray to every God that you ascend

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nice

• +1
@thecel

Also I don't understand why you think having less forward grown face = less fat.

This is akin to thinking that shorter people will have fatter stomach and can't be lean?

No forward growth = no skin stretched = less skin on the face = less fat on the face = proportions maintained

The body doesn't have a set way of saying okay there will be this much volume of fat on the face, instead it's all fluid.

Now if you had forward growth and then receded, I would understand, otherwise this is cope thinking ur bloat is related to lack of forward growth.

People have a set amount of skin that grows on their faces (their genetic potential), and recession just recesses the bones but doesn't reduce the excess skin.

People have a set amount of skin that grows on their faces (their genetic potential), and recession just recesses the bones but doesn't reduce the excess skin.
People don't have a set amount of skin, dumbass. The skin is stretched out as needed.

Image result for dwarf
Image result for dwarf
Image result for dwarf
Image result for dwarf bodybuilder

Stop coping, your face is fucking bloated not because of your lack of forward growth but because of your shit health.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and GigaAscender
People don't have a set amount of skin, dumbass. The skin is stretched out as needed.

Image result for dwarf
Image result for dwarf
Image result for dwarf

Stop coping, your face is fucking bloated not because of your lack of forward growth but because of your shit health.

First of all, I was talking about the skin on your FACE:

People have a set amount of skin that grows on their faces (their genetic potential),

2nd, the pictures you used indicate that you interpreted what I said as "everyone has the same amount of skin," but that's not what I meant. Each person has their own genetic potential skin amount. A genetically small guy will grow up to have the right amount of skin that fits his small body. A genetically tall guy will grow up to have the right amount of skin that fits his large body.

The size and shape of the skin will mismatch the size and shape of the bone structure when the bone grows improperly. A recessed guy—whose maxilla grew 1 cm downward and backward as opposed to 1 cm forward—his facial skin sags and has creases in places where they aren't supposed to. This happens because your skin grows according to your genetic code, and your genetic code codes for skin that suits a properly grown maxilla. Your body does not check the shape of the bone structure and then grow the skin to adapt to that shape, it just grows skin to the specifications in your DNA.

When one's bone structure grows bigger or more projected than the skin that was made to fit on it, the skin stretches out (it STRETCHES in response to the force; it doesn't grow to that size automatically). But the reverse doesn't occur. When one's bone structure is smaller or less projected than the bone structure that their skin was built for, the skin does not shrink to fit the under-projected bone structure.

Last edited:
First of all, I was talking about the skin on your FACE:

2nd, the pictures you used indicate that you interpreted what I said as "everyone has the same amount of skin," but that's not what I meant. Each person has their own genetic potential skin amount. A genetically small guy will grow up to have the right amount of skin that fits his small body. A genetically tall guy will grow up to have the right amount of skin that fits his large body.

The size and shape of the skin will mismatch the size and shape of the bone structure when the bone grows improperly. A recessed guy—whose maxilla grew 1 cm downward and backward as opposed to 1 cm forward—his facial skin sags and has creases in places where they aren't supposed to. This happens because your skin grows according to your genetic code, and your genetic code codes for skin that suits a properly grown maxilla. Your body does not check the shape of the bone structure and then grow the skin to adapt to that shape, it just grows skin to the specifications in your DNA.

When one's bone structure grows bigger or more projected than the skin that was made to fit on it, the skin stretches out (it STRETCHES in response to the force; it doesn't grow to that size automatically). But the reverse doesn't occur. When one's bone structure is smaller or less projected than the bone structure that their skin was built for, the skin does not shrink to fit the under-projected bone structure.
lol bro u know literally nothing about biology, ur theory that growth is genetic is retarded considering that people with stunted malnutrition growth don't have excess skin over their body.

keep coping, man.

• WTF
lol bro u know literally nothing about biology, ur theory that growth is genetic is retarded considering that people with stunted malnutrition growth don't have excess skin over their body.

I expected you to bring this up, and it's really quite simple.

A malnourished, stunted person did not complete 100% of their genetic potential growth progress. If a guy were stunted at halfway between his infant height and his genetic potential height, he got stuck at 50% of his growth. His skin would also have stopped at 50% growth.

Facial recession is NOT like stopping at, say, 50% growth. A recessed, downward-grown person's maxilla has grown to 100% completion, but it grew in the wrong way. The shape of their skin (which also grew to 100%) is not the best suited to fit the shape of their underlying bone structure.

I expected you to bring this up, and it's really quite simple.

A malnourished, stunted person did not complete 100% of their genetic potential growth progress. If a guy were stunted at halfway between his infant height and his genetic potential height, he got stuck at 50% of his growth. His skin would also have stopped at 50% growth.

Facial recession is NOT like stopping at, say, 50% growth. A recessed, downward-grown person's maxilla has grown to 100% completion, but it grew in the wrong way. The shape of their skin (which also grew to 100%) is not the best suited to fit the shape of their underlying bone structure.
"If a guy were stunted at halfway between his infant height and his genetic potential height, he got stuck at 50% of his growth. His skin would also have stopped at 50% growth."

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Whatever dude, I gave you a solution and you decided to cope, remember that for the rest of your life.

• Hmm...
Whatever dude, I gave you a solution and you decided to cope, remember that for the rest of your life.

I never said I wasn't going to use your solution.

All I'm saying is that human skin doesn't have the ability to adapt (via growing) to unsupported configurations. If you mouth-breathe all through your childhood, the skin on your face will still grow to the shape that suits a properly grown maxilla. Skin can be stretched out through force, but skin cannot shrink smaller than what your DNA calls for.

Approx. 20%
What the fuck all those high iq threads,taking measurements of all your fucking face,and u didnt even leanmaxxed????????????????

• So Sad
"If a guy were stunted at halfway between his infant height and his genetic potential height, he got stuck at 50% of his growth. His skin would also have stopped at 50% growth."

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Thread 'The real reason a forward maxilla makes you attractive is not what you think it is'