Minors on looksmax.org

@iblamejews why jay eff ell

How do stories work and shit? Like would i seem weird if i liked a girls story or smth
Youre too high inhib dude. Like severely. Just like what u like. Although id rather respond to a pic without her in it so im not one of her hundred orbiters shes seeking validation from, instead i can create a convo unique for us. But its good to give iois and they will like ur shi back

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Youre too high inhib dude. Like severely. Just like what u like. Although id rather respond to a pic without her in it so im not one of her hundred orbiters shes seeking validation from, instead i can create a convo unique for us
Im high inhib yeah but its more that i’m behind in life ngl idk how any of this social media instagram nt shit works

All ik is snap and tiktok

Instagram is too nt

Im high inhib yeah but its more that i’m behind in life ngl idk how any of this social media instagram nt shit works

All ik is snap and tiktok

Instagram is too nt
Not having insta is setting u back. Tiktok is useless bullshit i dont even have it installed

what self respecting male uses emojis

this mf
JoinedMar 21, 2023

onto the ignore list
What self respecting male doesnt rope at 5’8 😂😂💅 sassy short king

• +1
How to have an nt insta? What to post and how to set it up
depends on what catogery of ntess u wanna post n shit

for example. the somewhat "emo" or wtv shit, post deftones, foo fighters, radio head n shit

• +1
Not having insta is setting u back. Tiktok is useless bullshit i dont even have it installed
Fuckkkk i know bro i know

How do i set mine up? Is there a guide here? I dont rlly take pics of myself so idek what to post

Fuckkkk i know bro i know

How do i set mine up? Is there a guide here? I dont rlly take pics of myself so idek what to post
Nigga i dont know how to take pics of me so im the wrong person but i still get interactions. Just b sexy and confident and a lil different 👍 stop thinking so much cause when i was my ugliest and lamest i was tryna please everyone being a tryhard and high inhib

depends on what catogery of ntess u wanna post n shit

for example. the somewhat "emo" or wtv shit, post deftones, foo fighters, radio head n shit
This doesnt rlly help tbh like what actual objects do i post

• +1
Reactions: cavy
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and try2beme
This doesnt rlly help tbh like what actual objects do i post
Pets
Concerts
Bars
Cars
Bikes
Sports
Clubs
Raves
Nature
Friends
Animals
Cool food
Cool drinks
Parties
Outfits
Books
Face
Body
Jewellry
Games
Art
Music

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and cavy
DEPENDS ON YOU AND WHAT UR GOING FOR BRO.

SO TELL ME. WHAT DO U WANNA BE
I wanna be an nt 16 year old dude

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cavy and try2beme
THISSSSSSSS YES.
Pets
Concerts
Bars
Cars
Bikes
Sports
Clubs
Raves
Nature
Friends
Animals
Cool food
Cool drinks
Parties
Outfits
Books
Face
Body
Jewellry
Games
Art
Music
Tbh im gonna get into modeling and post the pics of the modeling on my insta cuz i cannot take pics of myself at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and cavy
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamejews
12-14 year olds should not be on blackpill sites at all

I dont think that 15-18 isn't that bad tbh. they try to maximize their appearance during that time since it basically the time of optimal development.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Imagine being in a blackpill forum under 18 years old, brain totally rotten by the time you reach 25, over.

Girls under 18 dont give a fuck about looks, ggs if ur already looksmaxxing as a minor u must have something horrendus about you
stfu teenage years are the prime to slay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back