Minors Should Be Allowed to Medically Transition | Change My Mind | Heated Debate GigaThread

I’m a right-wing, hardcorely-blackpilled, conservative who happens to believe that gender transition is the best solution for people who experience crippling gender dysphoria.
Are you natsoc?:feelshmm:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I’m a right-wing, hardcorely-blackpilled, conservative who happens to believe that gender transition is the best solution for people who experience crippling gender dysphoria.
Absolutely retarded, you would be brutally executed in a right-wing blackpilled conservative society

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and thecel
Ngl I wanted to be a tranny at my lowest point, now I am past that.

This whole thing is mental health

• JFL
  • Woah
If you had a gf you would’nt believe any of this cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, BoneDensity and thecel
Ngl I wanted to be a tranny at my lowest point, now I am past that.

This whole thing is mental health
If you had a gf you would’nt believe any of this cope

Does this opinion apply to most MtFs? Do you think they wouldn’t want to transition if they had loving relationships?

• +1
Reactions: mug
Does this opinion apply to most MtFs? Do you think they wouldn’t want to transition if they had loving relationships?
Yes, even as a kid I was weird, played with moms dresses etc. but the thought of having a wife my age or younger (I had a dream about it) is much more comfortable and natural than wanting to be gay / be a girl

• +1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mug and thecel
Yes, even as a kid I was weird, played with moms dresses etc. but the thought of having a wife my age or younger (I had a dream about it) is much more comfortable and natural than wanting to be gay / be a girl

cool

your experience =/= theirs =/= mine

@Harold O'brien

my experience is the most important

This is why people are so brainletistic. Redpillers think that their personal experiences outweigh thousands of blackpillers personal experiences. Muh game worked for me therefore those thousands of blackpillers are all wrong muh.

Last edited:
This is why people are so brainletistic. Redpillers think that their personal experiences outweigh thousands of blackpillers personal experiences. Muh game worked for me therefore those thousands of blackpillers are all wrong.
Im gonna get lean to maximize facial aesthetics, I will ons both genders until I get a wife, then have 5 kids

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Minors should be allowed to medically transition their genders. Change my mind. Fallacies will get debunked.

Context and Support of my Viewpoint :

She's literally wrong. It's not completely reversible. If you take hormone blockers from 12 to 16, you'll have missed all of the timespan to grow your bones. It's not just a simple matter of bone density like she said.

The kids that have been taking hormone blockers for 30 years had early puberty. They had a genetic condition that was making them start puberty at like 7. So the blockers were put in place to delay it until the kids were 11-12 so they could have a normal puberty. You can't delay puberty until you're 16 and expect to have a normal puberty after that.

You think you can just completely miss out your male growth spurt between 12 and 15 and magically have it at 16-17 when you get off the blockers? Nope, your bones are already locked in place by that time, enjoy being 5'4 for life! Not only being short but having a recessed neotenous facial structure. If it turns out that you don't wanna be a woman after all, congratulations, you are now doomed to a lifetime of inceldom!

Trust me, you don't want to wish this guy's fate onto any child:

Screen Shot 2022 05 01 at 120552

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7098
Minors should be allowed to medically transition their genders. Change my mind.
I don't think that minors should be able to make any decisions causing irreversible damage to them, as a result of their uninformed and unreflected choices.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Trust me, you don't want to wish this guy's fate onto any child:

Screen Shot 2022 05 01 at 120552
lots of 18 year old guys look like that, due to the immense decrease of average testosterone levels throughout the last few decades.

• Woah
anyone should be allowed to do anything especially kill themselves. it just helps get rid of the subhumans in the world. but i'm still going to be philosophically and politically against it because fuck agreeing with retarded normies and libtard progressives :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the more retards who castrate themselves, the less they will pass on their retard genes

• Hmm...