Minox and castor oil question.

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
I am applying both on my eyebrows but which to do i first, i’m assuming minox first till it dries then castor oil. but i’m not sure, i don’t see much info on this and i don’t want to mess up the effects of the minox.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and normie tiktoker
I am applying both on my eyebrows but which to do i first, i’m assuming minox first till it dries then castor oil. but i’m not sure, i don’t see much info on this and i don’t want to mess up the effects of the minox.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
now THIS was the answer i was looking for
Ok fr I'll try and summon some rotters to help you bhai.
@Xangsane @DildoFaggins @boyopower23 @Rhodesia88 @PseudoMaxxer @TRUE_CEL @wsada @GuyFromSingapore @GabachoCopium @Manchild @ConfusedBolivian @Ozraelite @joao @EnglandBadman @roping3264 @Napoleon1800 @BrahminBoss @Veganist @emeraldglass @AspiringMogger @Meraki @sportsmogger @5.5psl @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Ark @Mr. President @Ricky212 @_MVP_ @Hardrada @MACHETE @LooksThinker @buflek
At least a few should reply (hopefully).

Last edited:
Ok fr I'll try and summon some rotters to help you bhai.
@Xangsane @DildoFaggins @boyopower23 @Rhodesia88 @PseudoMaxxer @TRUE_CEL @wsada @GuyFromSingapore @GabachoCopium @Manchild @ConfusedBolivian @Ozraelite @joao @EnglandBadman @roping3264 @Napoleon1800 @BrahminBoss @Veganist @emeraldglass @AspiringMogger @Meraki @sportsmogger @5.5psl @SecularIslamist @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Ark @Mr. President @Ricky212 @_MVP_ @Hardrada @MACHETE @LooksThinker @buflek
At least a few should reply (hopefully).
Yeah they're all useless, forget it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and incelmogger
Castor is cope. Only works for lashes

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Castor is cope. Only works for lashes
It’s a thick oil so it gives the illusion of thicker hair but I’ve seen online proof it works.

Using it with Minox is retarded because Minox won’t absorb into your skin with a thick layer of castor oil (it’s comodegoenic)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
It’s a thick oil so it gives the illusion of thicker hair but I’ve seen online proof it works.

Using it with Minox is retarded because Minox won’t absorb into your skin with a thick layer of castor oil (it’s comodegoenic)
Exactly causes hella acne around eyes

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

Exactly causes hella acne around eyes
Is there a way to apply to lashes only or is castor oil cope

use minox only. If u put oil first Minox wont absorb, if you put it after it locks in the Minoxidil which can cause side effects cause the majority of it is supposed to dry.

update for people with the same question: use the minox first then the castor oil. i have seen some solid results. u may get some dandruff on ur eyebrows but just apply lotrimen to them every morning and it will work

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How long have u been using it and do you happen to have before and after pics?
like prob a month ish now. and i don’t have any pics in the same exact lighting, but u can take my word for it there is definitely a difference in length and thickness of each hair it seems

• +1
Reactions: smallman
How long have u been using it and do you happen to have before and after pics?
937BF878 9BB0 44A6 9924 8BF763E11DEB

CEE5EC04 61E1 4C9C A8F4 CA35B8F2AF26

before and after but again, different lighting so not the best before/after comparison

• +1
Already seeing a difference brah! Mirin keep it up

• Love it
Nice, did you also dye them?
no just lighting difference. but i definitely recommend dyeing them. especially if they are blonde/light brown/even med brown tbh

• +1
do you take it orally?

• +1
do you take it orally?
no i did topically, the castor oil i got comes with a mascara brush type thing that helps u apply it on ur lashes. lmk if u want the brand i got

castor oil will not work on your eyebrows