Minox on eyebrows works insanely well

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
You are legit retarded if you are not putting minox on your brows. "muh collagen," "muh bloat." Stop with the extreme side-effect cope, the collagen shit is overblown and the bloat is minimal if none. Magicbrow and other pens are not going to get anywhere near the same result.

I have been using it for a little over a week and my brows are already a lot thicker, especially the smaller hairs on at the top of the browridge that are now not small, even my lashes have been growing indirectly. Would very much recommend.

My routine: Apply tret PM, minox AM/PM (after tret), caster oil PM (is probably cope and does nothing, but is cheap).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Napoleon1800, buflek and 5 others
In a week?

Did you take your schizo meds?

(Still I hope I'm wrong)

I have been spamming castor both orally and topically for about 4 months now, there has been some improvement. Just not as much as I had hoped for.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, bradpittshairline and mfk
I am already seeing results in a little over a week, yes. Not being schizo at all. You have to remember how fast brows grow (how fast new ones come in), results are usually quick.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
In a week?

(Still I hope I'm wrong)

I have been spamming castor both orally and topically for about 4 months now, there has been some improvement. Just not as much as I had hoped for.
castor oil is cope lol just makes the pre-existing hairs look more nourished

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, wayme, kingpiin and 1 other person
It works, but like shit. Gonna combine with dermaraping my skin next. Then gonna add some crap like rapidbrow to burn cash.

Wanna see if it's possible without minox.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
It probably does nothing for overall growth, yeah. Not a single study shows any effect.

It works, but like shit. Gonna combine with dermaraping my skin next. Then gonna add some crap like rapidbrow to burn cash.

I have used rapidbrow before, results are slow and minimal. I have achieved a lot more growth in a little over a week with minox than I did with 3 bottles of that stuff and it wasn't cheap. Minox is cheap and effective.

You are legit retarded if you are not putting minox on your brows. "muh collagen," "muh bloat." Stop with the extreme side-effect cope, the collagen shit is overblown and the bloat is minimal if none. Magicbrow and other pens are not going to get anywhere near the same result.

I have been using it for a little over a week and my brows are already a lot thicker, especially the smaller hairs on at the top of the browridge that are now not small, even my lashes have been growing indirectly. Would very much recommend.

My routine: Apply tret PM, minox AM/PM (after tret), caster oil PM (is probably cope and does nothing, but is cheap).
yeah side effects are very minimal since for just eyebrows you use barely anything just make sure none of the liquid touches any other part of your face

It probably does nothing for overall growth, yeah. Not a single study shows any effect.

I have used rapidbrow before, results are slow and minimal. I have achieved a lot more growth in a little over a week with minox than I did with 3 bottles of that stuff and it wasn't cheap. Minox is cheap and effective.
Do minox hairs ever become terminal? The reason I'm avoiding it is because I CBA to apply it for the rest of my life.

• +1

I apply petroleum jelly on the areas around it beforehand.

Do minox hairs ever become terminal? The reason I'm avoiding it is because I CBA to apply it for the rest of my life.

After 1 or 2 years from what I have heard, might be less than that.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
In a week?

(Still I hope I'm wrong)

I started minox shedding in 1-2 weeks it’s extremely quickly for eyebrows, noticeable results after just a month 4 me.

Link to the minoxidil u use?

• +1
yeah side effects are very minimal since for just eyebrows you use barely anything just make sure none of the liquid touches any other part of your face
Yes and should apply it after doing workouts and sweating

never put minox on face and then sweat it will migrate on your whole face and nuke collagen

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and normie tiktoker
Why would you do thread like that without showing pics of the results ?

• +1
I’m afraid of damaging my skin with minox. What about micro needling eyebrows?

don't have any experience with that. Put just but vaseline around your eyebrows before the minox and it'll be chill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, mvp2v1 and Carnivore
Why would you do thread like that without showing pics of the results ?

I might post before and after when I have grown them further and tinted them, but not for now tbh. You will just have to trust me it works.

Low inhib talk. It will not damage your skin if you just apply a small amount to your eyebrows and vaseline in the areas around as said by the other guy.

Link to the minoxidil u use?

It is just random from the pharmacy, any brand will do just fine, minox is minox. Get 5%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin

pics?

Perhaps when I have gotten 100% growth and have tinted them, which I will do at the end.

Right now you just have to trust me that the hairs are much longer, especially the smaller hairs at the tall end of the browridge, by the end of this, I will have that tall and dense brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and jagmogs1000
Perhaps when I have gotten 100% growth and have tinted them, which I will do at the end.

Right now you just have to trust me that the hairs are much longer, especially the smaller hairs at the tall end of the browridge, by the end of this, I will have that tall and dense brow ridge.
yea i trust you, why would you even larp about this lmao

yea i trust you, why would you even larp about this lmao
You would be surprised how much some people larp. Lookism (RIP) was infested with people's schizo alts, were they would pretend to be people and make up elaborate backstories just to doxx people. Shit was crazy :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and jagmogs1000
tempted but I fear that existing hair might become minox-dependent over time

• +1
can confirm, have been doing this for a month - once in the morning and once at night, eyebrows looking thick as fuck.
tempted but I fear that existing hair might become minox-dependent over time
who cares, it's so cheap you could use this shit for the rest of your life and it wouldn't make a dent on your finances

can also vouch, always had thin/light eyebrows, been using the minox for a couple months they look much darker and fuller.

no before/after pic

1 week
L post

Can confirm.

Been using minox on eyebrows casually for 3 months. Noticeably longer hairs.

Didn't take pictures cause I wasn't paying much attention to it.

• +1
I just want denser eyebrows not longer. Does minox increase length? @Carnivore

I just want denser eyebrows not longer. Does minox increase length? @Carnivore
Yes, that is what it does. The smaller hairs are now much longer, they have more than doubled in length.

Yes, that is what it does. The smaller hairs are now much longer, they have more than doubled in length.
dm me before and after pics @Carnivore

can confirm, have been doing this for a month - once in the morning and once at night, eyebrows looking thick as fuck.

who cares, it's so cheap you could use this shit for the rest of your life and it wouldn't make a dent on your finances
Money is not the issue lol

No images, skip

My father use minox for years on his hair and got insane eyebrows ane eyelashes, it's legit.

hair growth cycle is 3-4 months. u 100% didnt get any growth in a week JFL at delusionalmaxxing

hair growth cycle is 3-4 months. u 100% didnt get any growth in a week JFL at delusionalmaxxing
JFL at you. Still seeing crazy growth. My lashes are getting crazy long. Keep coping, mein nigger.

Eyebrow growth cycle is not the same as your hair, stop being low IQ.

Anything for eyelashes? I have good eyebrows but I need longer and thicker eyelashes and more hair growth of my eyelashes

JFL at you. Still seeing crazy growth. My lashes are getting crazy long. Keep coping, mein nigger.

Eyebrow growth cycle is not the same as your hair, stop being low IQ.
no its not JFL. stop with the placebo cope

„The hairs on our bodies – including our eyebrows – follow a natural growth cycle. The brow growth cycle can last for 12-15 weeks.“

Anything for eyelashes? I have good eyebrows but I need longer and thicker eyelashes and more hair growth of my eyelashes
Put minox on eyebrows and eyelashes also grow. There is Latisse for eyebrows specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
no its not JFL. stop with the placebo cope

„The hairs on our bodies – including our eyebrows – follow a natural growth cycle. The brow growth cycle can last for 12-15 weeks.“
NOPE. I know what hair growth is, you low iq retard. They are clearly longer, my brother even commented on it and I never told him.

btw minox SPEEDS UP the growth cycle by increasing blood flow, just incase you did not know that.

You are just flat out wrong tbh.

Put minox on eyebrows and eyelashes also grow. There is Latisse for eyebrows specifically.
Don't want to use latisse on my eyelashes cuz of the sides. Does eyelashes hairs from minox fall out after stopping use? I had success with rosemary oil and coconut oil on my eyebrows maybe ill try that on my eyelashes

Don't want to use latisse on my eyelashes cuz of the sides. Does eyelashes hairs from minox fall out after stopping use? I had success with rosemary oil and coconut oil on my eyebrows maybe ill try that on my eyelashes
I have no idea tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
NOPE. I know what hair growth is, you low iq retard. They are clearly longer, my brother even commented on it and I never told him.

btw minox SPEEDS UP the growth cycle by increasing blood flow, just incase you did not know that.

You are just flat out wrong tbh.
did your brother also comment your pubes on your asshole after fucking you up the ass faggot?

theres no study that shows minoxidil reduces the time of the haur growth cycle

• JFL
Reactions: piec
didnt work for me