Minoxidil 10%, Finasteride 0.1%, Biotin 0.2%, and Caffeine Citrate 0.05% Hydroalcoholic Solution

Pretty sure any minoxidil percentage after 5 is redundant.

Watch this.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and randomvanish
Oral finasteride is more efficient than topical for diffused thinning since you have a large application area. Also, if you didn't know, topical fin and oral fin both reduce your systematic DHT by the exact same amount overtime.

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
May I ask how old you are? You can suppress DHT safely if you are satisfied with your secondary sexual characteristics (dick and beard).

May I ask how old you are? You can suppress DHT safely if you are satisfied with your secondary sexual characteristics (dick and beard).
24 with a thick beard but problem that i got side effects even from saw palmetto. i really care about erection quality.

24 with a thick beard but problem that i got side effects even from saw palmetto.
It is probably nocebo. There is no evidence suggesting that saw palmetto results in a measurable lower systematic DHT.
i really care about erection quality.
DHT is not the end all be all for erection quality. Sufficient testosterone and an optimal T/E ratio is though. You can be on dutasteride and still have amazing erections.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ScramFranklin and randomvanish
Where do you buy 10% minoxidil?