Minoxidil 10%

Resonant

Resonant

‎
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
949
Reputation
999
Almost 2 weeks by now since I started using minoxidil 10% on my eyebrows, but everytime i apply them after a while, white patches start appearing—like my skin starting to shed.

Am i turning into a minoxidil phoenix?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
I would goggle this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
oral minoxidil gang reporting in
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
What did i do wrong, minoxidil + 10% = holy eyebrows
Wide

hidamari impressed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Almost 2 weeks by now since I started using minoxidil 10% on my eyebrows, but everytime i apply them after a while, white patches start appearing—like my skin starting to shed.

Am i turning into a minoxidil phoenix?
Go down to 5% if it’s bothering you
 
Almost 2 weeks by now since I started using minoxidil 10% on my eyebrows, but everytime i apply them after a while, white patches start appearing—like my skin starting to shed.

Am i turning into a minoxidil phoenix/
source? Im tryna find 10%
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Almost 2 weeks by now since I started using minoxidil 10% on my eyebrows, but everytime i apply them after a while, white patches start appearing—like my skin starting to shed.

Am i turning into a minoxidil phoenix?
The minoxidil curse got to bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Almost 2 weeks by now since I started using minoxidil 10% on my eyebrows, but everytime i apply them after a while, white patches start appearing—like my skin starting to shed.

Am i turning into a minoxidil phoenix?
10% is a lot gng. i would recommend to go down to a lower dose like 2-5
pls mark as a solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
10% is a lot gng. i would recommend to go down to a lower dose like 2-5
pls mark as a solution
Yeah, 10% is good for hair but not eyebrows but tbh i don't have the money to buy more minoxidil. Since I'm still getting results from 10%, i'll stick with it for now.

Btw I would mark this as solution but I don't see the option
 
Yeah, 10% is good for hair but not eyebrows but tbh i don't have the money to buy more minoxidil. Since I'm still getting results from 10%, i'll stick with it for now.

Btw I would mark this as solution but I don't see the option
just click the like button
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

dyelbro
Replies
4
Views
20
dyelbro
dyelbro
qlf
Replies
4
Views
39
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
L
Replies
8
Views
41
Sstark
Sstark
qlf
Replies
10
Views
75
Bipolar2Cel
Bipolar2Cel
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
51
troy_exe
troy_exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top