Minoxidil and Fin Prescription

lilpumpisukrainian

lilpumpisukrainian

Iron
Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in a while (and funnily enough the issues I inquired about in my first post are no longer a problem). So basically I'm starting to Norwood at a pretty young age, and am trying to figure out how to slow it down at least until I'm done with uni. My family is predictably bluepilled on the subject and tell me that I should just ignore it and focus on my personality or whatever, but I want to be proactive. I'm trying some natural remedies rn but they're probably bs (still making my hair look and feel a bit nicer though) and want to start min and eventually fin once I get a prescription. I guess my question is this: if I start taking min fairly early on and temporarily reverse my currently pretty limited hair loss, would this make it harder for my doctor to prescribe me fin, especially if there is pressure from my parents against the prescription? Obviously if you take min for a while and nothing else eventually you will start losing hair faster than the min grows it back so min-only strategy can at most delay it for a couple of years, but this period of time is critical for me since I'm losing so early and at a decently quick rate.

Also, do you guys have any min product and dermaroller recommendations? Are the mainstream brands advertised any good?