Minoxidil at 18?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
My beard growth is slow,
Can I speed it up with minodoxil?
Also could it fuck up my beard growth in the future if I take it now?
Should I wait until it grows naturally or is it better to take minoxidil now?

My beard growth is slow,
Yes it will help. Doesnt mess anything up just do it. Make sure to moisturize though.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
My beard growth is slow,
No don't do it. It worked like a charm in growing my beard but it made me look OLD AF. People told me I looked 7 years older than my age, and that wasn't the case before minoxidil. I think my face even got wider (from bloat or some mechanism we don't know about) from using it. Dude just wait it out till you're 25 or so, beards aren't generally good looking on most young people.

No don't do it. It worked like a charm in growing my beard but it made me look OLD AF. People told me I looked 7 years older than my age, and that wasn't the case before minoxidil. I think my face even got wider (from bloat or some mechanism we don't know about) from using it. Dude just wait it out till you're 25 or so, beards aren't generally good looking on most young people.

?????
If I dont like it I could just shave it off?
Honestly Im so ugly but with a beard I would atleast be an ugly dude with a beard.

?????
If I dont like it I could just shave it off?
Honestly Im so ugly but with a beard I would atleast be an ugly dude with a beard.
I mean that your whole face will age badly, the skin will look older, your eyes will look droopier. I recommend if you do end up trying it, make sure you moisturize, dermapen (or dermabrasions), sleep well, avoid hot showers, take collagen, etc. Take care of yourself a lot when doing this.

I mean that your whole face will age badly, the skin will look older, your eyes will look droopier. I recommend if you do end up trying it, make sure you moisturize, dermapen (or dermabrasions), sleep well, avoid hot showers, take collagen, etc. Take care of yourself a lot when doing this.

Ok, but I already look like shit.
Probably cant get worse.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
You can but you might not see gains. I've been on it for four months and my gains are so slow.

I am just 16 and planning to use it very soon,lol

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm sorry but I'm sure you didn't take care of your skin while on it. Did you derma roll? Did you use good creams to wash and moisturize your face? Did you drink lots of water since the stuff dries the skin out.
You can but you might not see gains. I've been on it for four months and my gains are so slow.
Derma rolling? Using biotin and eating healthy?

I'm sorry but I'm sure you didn't take care of your skin while on it. Did you derma roll? Did you use good creams to wash and moisturize your face? Did you drink lots of water since the stuff dries the skin out.
No I was still of the impression that being ogre masculine and not taking care of yourself makes you look good.

No I was still of the impression that being ogre masculine and not taking care of yourself makes you look good.
Since you can't answer it seriously then you did continue to treat your skin like shit.

Since you can't answer it seriously then you did continue to treat your skin like shit.
I swear to God I am serious. That was my mentality about looks, I thought women like rough looking guys with rough skin, bloated powerlifter physique, big beard. All my experiences led me to conclude that was all false...