Minoxidil eye bags

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
I’m applying minox 5% to my eyebrows and my eye bags and dark circles are more prominent now. What eye cream/serum can I use to counteract this side effect?

I’m applying minox 5% to my eyebrows and my eye bags and dark circles are more prominent now. What eye cream/serum can I use to counteract this side effect?
BUMP NIGGAS

That's my question too, I haven't found anything about eyebags here

If you drink it, there won't be any eyebags

Look at threads - how to drink topical minoxidil on here, me and some other users made threads here

Not sure about eyebags if you want to use topical, probably some kind of eye concealer makeup

If you are low iq, read at least this: DO NOT DRINK MORE THAN 2 DROPS OF TOPICAL MINOXIDIL FROM THE DROPPER, literally 1-2 drops, not big amounts...

• +1
Reactions: marek937
caffeine serum

• +1
Reactions: marek937

Look at threads - how to drink topical minoxidil on here, me and some other users here made threads here

Not sure about eyebags if you want to use topical, probably some kind of eye concealer makeup

If you are low iq, read at least this: DO NOT DRINK MORE THAN 2 DROPS OF TOPICAL MINOXIDIL FROM THE DROPPER, literally 1-2 drops, not big amounts...
topical minox shouldn't be drank

Why? The ingredients are safe for drinking
because it's topical and very concentrated, what is the point in drinking topical minox when u can just take fin pills

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Look at threads - how to drink topical minoxidil on here, me and some other users made threads here

Wait what you can drink it ?

The eyes change if your body is trained and in survival mode, i.e. it is periodically under severe stress. If you are in homeostasis for years, of course you will have teddy bear eyes. You can't fool nature with creams:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
because it's topical and very concentrated, what is the point in drinking topical minox when u can just take fin pills
its cheaper and i responded better to it

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
The eyes change if your body is trained and in survival mode, i.e. it is periodically under severe stress. If you are in homeostasis for years, of course you will have teddy bear eyes. You can't fool nature with creams:lul::lul:
I don’t care Niger I hate dark circles niger