vinn98

The Apex Predator
Anyone tried this?

5d1b1487c9c98803806f3ffb33e42a03.jpg

just from this pic alone u can tell how his acne got worse and his fold deeper

no thanks

Anyone tried this?

5d1b1487c9c98803806f3ffb33e42a03.jpg
i'm currently on minox, it works wonders if you have the genes for it. Only side effect that i got is hair on other parts of the body, but that should go away once i stop. My eyebrows got darker, eyelashes as well.

Shit genetics if you experience too many side effects or your collagen disappears. My collagen didn't change at all and i've been on minox for 6 months now. Fear mongers and shit genetics will tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i'm currently on minox, it works wonders if you have the genes for it. Only side effect that i got is hair on other parts of the body, but that should go away once i stop. My eyebrows got darker, eyelashes as well.

Shit genetics if you experience too many side effects or your collagen disappears. My collagen didn't change at all and i've been on minox for 6 months now. Fear mongers and shit genetics will tell you otherwise

when did you notice results, tfw I'm taking it for 3 weeks and no results

I tried it and it didnt do much for me personally.
But I have a friend who went from legit nothing to full beard

You take it orally?

when did you notice results, tfw I'm taking it for 3 weeks and no results
Varies from everyone, but i noticed results after a month. And i have good hair genes, i'm not an ethnic. My coloring is like this:

Just darker hairs but white features, pretty sure i'm med. Palish skin tone, white features obviously but dark af hair. Maybe i got some genes from ethnics when it comes to hair but overall i'm white

You take it orally?
Topical

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen and Deleted member 2729

What's your skincare routine to avoid collagen loss bad effects ?

What's your skincare routine to avoid collagen loss bad effects ?
I don't have a skincare routine, i keep forgetting to buy stuff and i'm not that experienced with skin products. Maybe i will get a moisturizer. But my skin is already good, no acne, no scars , not tiktok faggot lighting filter make up frauded type of skin

Minox won't nuke your collagen like most people think, i've been on minox since november 2021 and i only got occasional dry skin where i applied but that's fixable with moisturizer. Maybe collagen loss will show when you're like 40, faggots here think one drop of minox will make them look like shit after a year but that's not the case with majority of people . Maybe not eating healthy, being unhealthy in general and subhuman genes will make it appear earlier. Minox is fear mongered a lot but i'm glad i got on it, eyebrows, eyelashes and stubble gains are real, then again i have good hair genes

• Love it
Reactions: Maesthetic
I don't have a skincare routine, i keep forgetting to buy stuff and i'm not that experienced with skin products. Maybe i will get a moisturizer. But my skin is already good, no acne, no scars , not tiktok faggot lighting filter make up frauded type of skin

Minox won't nuke your collagen like most people think, i've been on minox since november 2021 and i only got occasional dry skin where i applied but that's fixable with moisturizer. Maybe collagen loss will show when you're like 40, faggots here think one drop of minox will make them look like shit after a year but that's not the case with majority of people . Maybe not eating healthy, being unhealthy in general and subhuman genes will make it appear earlier. Minox is fear mongered a lot but i'm glad i got on it, eyebrows, eyelashes and stubble gains are real, then again i have good hair genes
Do you have a before after pic ?

Do you have a before after pic ?
yes but the quality of the pics is so shit it's barely noticeable, but irl i could see every little hair around my eyebrows, it worked too well.

Maybe i will make a before and after thread or dm you idk

• +1
yes but the quality of the pics is so shit it's barely noticeable, but irl i could see every little hair around my eyebrows, it worked too well.

Maybe i will make a before and after thread or dm you idk
even stubble gains not noticeable ?

even stubble gains not noticeable ?
Rn my cheeks are filling in. But its barely noticeable with my shitty camera

Here is the thread:

• +1