My minox gains

U

Umbra

Retired
Since I'm a crazy mf i take get looks or die trying and did the most autistic shit to looksmax, i take "get looks or die trying* seriously.

I decided to hop on minox bcs i wanted a beard, autistic me said to put some on my eyebrows and eyes as well. At first i got hairs outside the eyebrows too bcs i overdone it. But with time and experience they disappeared and didn't over apply.

The before pic quality is shit because i had a shitty phone (rn i don't have a bad one but neither a good one:lul:)

Here are the pics:

Before:

IMG 20220809 142526
IMG 20220809 142443
IMG 20220809 142339
IMG 20220809 141419
IMG 20220809 141159

Basically they were lighter, shorter and i had sparse outer eyebrows. Sometimes invisible in certain lighting. Don't want to expose my before eyes since they were cuck tier, nct, no eyelashes and uee.

These pics were taken at age 16. Somehow i got hooded eyes and fixed my nct, i mewed like an autist 24/7 and tried all sorts of eyemaxxing shit, maybe it was puberty, maybe not. I will make a thread on that one another time

After pics (rn at 18) :

IMG 20220809 141822
IMG 20220809 141316

IMG 20220809 143605
IMG 20220809 141704

IMG 20220809 142006
IMG 20220809 141917

Only side effects: temporary dry skin, unwanted hair in some places (they will disappear since they're not terminal) and temporary hair shedding.

Even then, you can get a skincare routine and improve your skin and prevent anything while on minox. Would rather do this and put in effort than muh skin but have 0 eyelashes and 0 eyebrows

Rest is fear mongering and subhuman genes. No collagen loss and my skin is still the same since i have good skin genetics

The eyelashes and brows are terminal so they won't fall out. Occasionally i drank castor oil and put it on my eyelashes and eyebrows overnight.

To any of you who rot here and don't looksmax and are here just to pull others down you can gtfo since i will put you on ignore

Feel free to ask me any questions

(my coloring is weird ngl, white skin but dark af features, maybe I'm med :dafuckfeels:?)

LIFE FUEL: Many said i started to look different and apparently the eyebrows and eyelashes pop out more irl than in cameras. Got tons of compliments on both eyebrows and eyelashes, especially the eyelashes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mnbvcxz, hardestmfintheroom, zerotohero and 18 others
You could keep your eyebrows more in shape ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and fuckedupmanlet
You could keep your eyebrows more in shape ngl

Because of minox/my genetics they grow too fast and i will literally need to go once a week to get them shaped. Even the girl that shaped them told me they're gl along with my eyeleashes but the downside is you have to go get them fixed very often and it's annoying

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You call jumping on minox "get looks or die trying" jfl
kindergarten shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth1cals, zeshama, Deleted member 26633 and 16 others
low T nigga imagine having to use minox on eyebrows :feelshaha:

kindergarten shit
yeah hop on tren or you aint even trying nigga

View attachment 1816038

Because of minox/my genetics they grow too fast and i will literally need to go once a week to get them shaped. Even the girl that shaped them told me they're gl along with my eyeleashes but the downside is you have to go get them fixed very often and it's annoying
You can buy wax and/or eye brow razors and do it at home but gotta be careful to not fuck it up.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
yeah hop on tren or you aint even trying nigga
Even tren is baby shit. If you aint robbing people atleast to save up for surgery, then you aint trying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, User49, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Since I'm a crazy mf i take get looks or die trying and did the most autistic shit to looksmax, i take "get looks or die trying* seriously.

I decided to hop on minox bcs i wanted a beard, autistic me said to put some on my eyebrows and eyes as well. At first i got hairs outside the eyebrows too bcs i overdone it. But with time and experience they disappeared and didn't over apply.

The before pic quality is shit because i had a shitty phone (rn i don't have a bad one but neither a good one:lul:)

Here are the pics:

Before:

View attachment 1816002View attachment 1816003View attachment 1816004View attachment 1816006View attachment 1816008

Basically they were lighter, shorter and i had sparse outer eyebrows. Sometimes invisible in certain lighting. Don't want to expose my before eyes since they were cuck tier, nct, no eyelashes and uee.

These pics were taken at age 16. Somehow i got hooded eyes and fixed my nct, i mewed like an autist 24/7 and tried all sorts of eyemaxxing shit, maybe it was puberty, maybe not. I will make a thread on that one another time

After pics (rn at 18) :

View attachment 1816012View attachment 1816013
View attachment 1816014View attachment 1816015
View attachment 1816016View attachment 1816018

Only side effects: temporary dry skin, unwanted hair in some places (they will disappear since they're not terminal) and temporary hair shedding.

Even then, you can get a skincare routine and improve your skin and prevent anything while on minox. Would rather do this and put in effort than muh skin but have 0 eyelashes and 0 eyebrows

Rest is fear mongering and subhuman genes. No collagen loss and my skin is still the same since i have good skin genetics

The eyelashes and brows are terminal so they won't fall out. Occasionally i drank castor oil and put it on my eyelashes and eyebrows overnight.

To any of you who rot here and don't looksmax and are here just to pull others down you can gtfo since i will put you on ignore

(my coloring is weird ngl, white skin but dark af features, maybe I'm med :dafuckfeels:?)

LIFE FUEL: Many said i started to look different and apparently the eyebrows and eyelashes pop out more irl than in cameras. Got tons of compliments on both eyebrows and eyelashes, especially the eyelashes
mirin your eyebrows, but are u sure eyelashes gains are permanent ? in reddit some people said they have lost their eyelash gains after stopping minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Umbra
mirin your eyebrows, but are u sure eyelashes gains are permanent ? in reddit some people said they have lost their eyelash gains after stopping minoxidil
Well by the logic minox people use, it's terminal (dark mature hair) not vellus. So it should behave the same. Either way , it's cheap to maintain them, once you got them dense and long (takes time and money) all you need to do is maintain them which is easier and cheaper
kindergarten shit
Not literally, who tf dies when looksmaxing? Unless you get a surgery that gets botched or some shit and you die from complications, not dying from skincare or even hardcore bonesmashing. Niggas here are scared of going outside, let alone minox. STILL, it's an improvement

• +1
Well by the logic minox people use, it's terminal (dark mature hair) not vellus. So it should behave the same. Either way , it's cheap to maintain them, once you got them dense and long (takes time and money) all you need to do is maintain them which is easier and cheaper

Not literally, who tf dies when looksmaxing? Unless you get a surgery that gets botched or some shit and you die from complications, not dying from skincare or even hardcore bonesmashing. Niggas here are scared of going outside, let alone minox. STILL, it's an improvement
but how to maintain eyelashes gains ? by applying on eyebrows ? cuz we cant put it directly on the eyelashes

• +1
Not literally, who tf dies when looksmaxing?
Smh. You been here 1 year and this is the extent of your knowledge.

Search Dr Cabral on this forum

but how to maintain eyelashes gains ? by applying on eyebrows ? cuz we cant put it directly on the eyelashes
Castor oil on them and orally, minox on eyebrows and if u r low inhib bad boy on the eyelid but if it gets in ur eye, u wont open them for 30min if u dont wash them
Smh. You been here 1 year and this is the extent of your knowledge.

Search Dr Cabral on this forum
I just softmaxxed ngl , i'm not in need of surgery or any of that. I still have things to do but most of my time was spent in offtopic. I only enter this site when i'm bored.

Can u tell me real quick what's with that doctor? Failed surgery ? I've seen schizos here do buccal fat removal and mse on their own but other than that i'm clueless

• +1
Eyebrows have nothing to do with t levels dumb fuck

I did a blood test at 16 while i had shit eyebrows and my t levels were 790 ng/dl while masturbating, eating bad food, not doing sports, stressing. I bet you anything in this world i t mog you even if you injected steroids and testosterone you sissy twink keyboard warrior

Eyebrows have nothing to do with t levels dumb fuck

I did a blood test at 16 while i had shit eyebrows and my t levels were 790 ng/dl while masturbating, eating bad food, not doing sports, stressing. I bet you anything in this world i t mog you even if you injected steroids and testosterone you sissy twink keyboard warrior
thick eyebrows = high T

I have more lays as an ethnic + proof, how do you cope whore?
Oh look, a mad ethnic, i should have known
over for you cumskin, you look asian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1816070
That was from december 2021, eyebrows got darker and shape improved. Cherrypicking old photos to prove your point

Would rather have asian looking eyes that are hooded than upper eyelid exposure. By your logic, hooded eyes = asian? I thought muh hooded eyes are ideal and now autists change their mind and say they look asian and uee mogs?

Where did you even get the photo , did i make a post with it ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20216
Lighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Umbra
nice gains
but wdym by u fixed u nct with mewing? can u show pics? how drastic the change is? how old are u? did u do anything else that helped?

• +1
I had very thin eyebrows at age 16. Now they are a lot thicker and darker. I did not take any minox.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, ChristianChad and Umbra
Caging at you thinking you went ascend or die by applying min

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Umbra
You forgot to blur this one.:lul:.
Bit weird blurring your eyes tbh but each to their own, mirin your minoxidil gains tho.

• +1
nice gains
but wdym by u fixed u nct with mewing? can u show pics? how drastic the change is? how old are u? did u do anything else that helped?
Thnx.

Well i just mewed since i got nothing to lose, my hyoid improved bcs of it so i did it plus chewing until it became natural. Slowly i started seeing changes, even in my breath and health in general so it couldn't be all puberty. Pretty sure something happened.

By mewing logic the palates expands and your face gets wider so wider cheekbones, by wider cheekbones your orbitals can change or some shit like that. Basically it affects the whole face.

Somehow as i grew older i got rid of uee then progressed into negative hooding and now my hooding is natural or positive idk (you can see in the pic of my eye in the post)

The change is noticeable, maybe drastic in some peoples eyes.

I started mewing at 15, rn im 18 and a half.

I did ice hooding, eyelid pulling, eye exercises like blinking hard and holding for 10 seconds snd idk how many reps, decreased screen time, chewing, not overdoing it, mewing 24/7, improved my posture, tongue chewed, neck stretches to fix tilted neck caused by muscle imbalance. Did thumbpulling and bonesmashing and facepulling for a while but i decided to stop since it felt like cope. Except bonesmashing, but you will fuck your skin and maybe hair follicles in that area where you hit if you bleed. Happened to a few ppl i talked that bonesmashed
I had very thin eyebrows at age 16. Now they are a lot thicker and darker. I did not take any minox.
Well my results came from minox but i don't doubt that eyelashes and eyebrows can improve on their own with right nutrition, healthy life, aging and all that
Caging at you thinking you went ascend or die by applying min
 :lul::lul: idk why i said that, maybe looksmax autism. Kept hearing the phrase on the smallest things to the point where it became a meme.

Like someone got a haircut on this forum and he said "get looks or die trying".

Either way there aren't many looksmaxes that are dangerous to kill you. Majority here only softmaxx

You forgot to blur this one.:lul:.
Bit weird blurring your eyes tbh but each to their own, mirin your minoxidil gains tho.
I kept this one clear bcs i wanted to show off the eyelashes gains since it was the clearest pic of my eyebrows + eyelashes in 1 photo

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ChristianChad, newperson and 1 other person
great gains how many ml are you applying daily? are you using it on your hair aswell?

what caused those eyelashes gains? you're applying on the beard and eyebrows only right?

did you notice some bloating or a more puffy face since using minox? tanks

Last edited:
  • +1

Here are the pics:

Before:

View attachment 1816002View attachment 1816003View attachment 1816004View attachment 1816006View attachment 1816008

After pics (rn at 18) :

View attachment 1816012View attachment 1816013
View attachment 1816014View attachment 1816015
View attachment 1816016View attachment 1816018

Nice gains. Have fun with the loss of collagen though.

• +1
What's the routine?

• +1
great gains how many ml are you applying daily?
2ml, maximum 3 when i was stupid. More doesn't mean faster/better results
are you using it on your hair aswell?
No since i'm not balding
what caused those eyelashes gains?
I applied it to my eyelids as well and sometimes it would get in my eyes and burn like hell, never went blind or fuck my eyes up. It's all fear mongering
you're applying on the beard and eyebrows only right?
And eyelids but i'm not sure if it has any difference, maybe you'll get eyelash gains without putting it on your eyelids and only eyebrows. Rn i stopped putting it on my eyelids for like 1-2 months and my eyelashes are still here so idk , maybe put slightly on your eyelids after a while until they grow and then maintain them with castor oil and minox on eyebrows maybe? It shouldn't be necessary to apply to eyelids since it may enter your bloodstream . Doesn't mean that where you put your liquid it grows there, sometimes it grows in other parts too. Kinda like watering a tree at the center of the root, the outer roots will get a little water as well
did you notice some bloating or a more puffy face since using minox? tanks
Sometimes yes, no problem
What's the routine?
I wash my face in the morning , wait a few minutes for my skin to dry , not scratching with a towel, like pat my face a few times then wait for my face to dry naturally. Then i apply 1-1.5 ml on my stubble then eyebrows, but i'm careful not to overdo eyebrows since it could spill and run down my cheekbones and cause growth there too. Sometimes i don't do it in the morning but during these hours 14-16:00
Nice gains. Have fun with the loss of collagen though.
So far nothing changed about my skin compared to when i was younger. But i'm trying to take care, dermarolling, castor oil so my skin doesn't stay dry and so on, proper diet. I will buy a moisturizer soon .

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CopeTilliRope and ChristianChad
Dermarolling (started after like 4 months on minox not from the beginning) , topical castor oil and oral castor oil helped me too btw

I wash my face in the morning , wait a few minutes for my skin to dry , not scratching with a towel, like pat my face a few times then wait for my face to dry naturally. Then i apply 1-1.5 ml on my stubble then eyebrows, but i'm careful not to overdo eyebrows since it could spill and run down my cheekbones and cause growth there too. Sometimes i don't do it in the morning but during these hours 14-16:00
Do you use castor oil alongside Minox on brows? Do you dermaroll the brows aswell? If yes how do you do these 2 alongside your Minox application? Or do you apply castor oil on your face and dermaroll as a whole

I heard dermarolling with more thicker needles can help get the Minox inside more but idk.

• +1
Dermarolling (started after like 4 months on minox not from the beginning) , topical castor oil and oral castor oil helped me too btw
Oral castor oil doesn't do anything, there's no special chemicals in it that increase hair growth
It's the physical properties of castor oil, they allow insulation and better conditions for the hair. Other topical oils are commonly used for hair/brows with similar success to castor oil for example coconut oil. I suppose castor oil has higher viscosity, thickness or whatever else and is superior then other oils and more commonly used for some reason to improve hair health, but I've seen many other oils applied in similar ways with varying success

• +1
Do you use castor oil alongside Minox on brows? Do you dermaroll the brows aswell? If yes how do you do these 2 alongside your Minox application? Or do you apply castor oil on your face and dermaroll as a whole

I heard dermarolling with more thicker needles can help get the Minox inside more but idk.
I use castor oil overnight, sometimes in the morning and wash it off mid day at like 15:00 then i use minox.

So i use 0.50mm needles, it works for minox, no need to go higher mm since it's risky especially at home. I usually dermaroll right before i apply minox for the first time during the day, then i apply a 2nd time at like 18-20:00, then at midnight or 1 AM i put castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, sometimes my stubble too if my skin gets dry. I noticed that if you only use minox alone , your eyebrow and beard hairs can become more dull and unhealthy looking while still growing, but after i apply castor oil and wash it off in the morning they're healthier, thicker , darker. So castor oil isn't cope
Oral castor oil doesn't do anything, there's no special chemicals in it that increase hair growth
It's the physical properties of castor oil, they allow insulation and better conditions for the hair. Other topical oils are commonly used for hair/brows with similar success to castor oil for example coconut oil. I suppose castor oil has higher viscosity, thickness or whatever else and is superior then other oils and more commonly used for some reason to improve hair health, but I've seen many other oils applied in similar ways with varying success
I use it orally because mine is rich in vitamin e, so as you said, it doesn't really promote hair growth, just better conditions for hair to grow which i'm struggling with sometimes because of this heat i barely eat anything good

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
I use it orally because mine is rich in vitamin e, so as you said, it doesn't really promote hair growth, just better conditions for hair to grow which i'm struggling with sometimes because of this heat i barely eat anything good
Vitamin E is to counter PUFA, Castor Oil is rich in PUFA so it's pointless... I wouldn't bother with E whether dietary or with supplements

• Woah
Thanks for the reply btw.

• +1
2ml, maximum 3 when i was stupid. More doesn't mean faster/better results

No since i'm not balding

I applied it to my eyelids as well and sometimes it would get in my eyes and burn like hell, never went blind or fuck my eyes up. It's all fear mongering

And eyelids but i'm not sure if it has any difference, maybe you'll get eyelash gains without putting it on your eyelids and only eyebrows. Rn i stopped putting it on my eyelids for like 1-2 months and my eyelashes are still here so idk , maybe put slightly on your eyelids after a while until they grow and then maintain them with castor oil and minox on eyebrows maybe? It shouldn't be necessary to apply to eyelids since it may enter your bloodstream . Doesn't mean that where you put your liquid it grows there, sometimes it grows in other parts too. Kinda like watering a tree at the center of the root, the outer roots will get a little water as well

Sometimes yes, no problem

So far nothing changed about my skin compared to when i was younger. But i'm trying to take care, dermarolling, castor oil so my skin doesn't stay dry and so on, proper diet. I will buy a moisturizer soon .
Take proper care of your skin and use sunscreen. I used minox for 2 years with a few breaks inbetween and i started noticing slight wrinkling on my forehead and next to my nostrils around 4 months ago. I’m 17 now so it can’t be natural aging.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CopeTilliRope and Umbra
Oh no god forbid someone on looksmax actually looksmaxxes instead of rotting in offtopic

Oh no god forbid someone on looksmax actually looksmaxxes instead of rotting in offtopic
Be prepared @RoBobaFett999, I found toodlydoods alt ded srs

Evisceration thread coming later.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • Woah
Thnx.

Well i just mewed since i got nothing to lose, my hyoid improved bcs of it so i did it plus chewing until it became natural. Slowly i started seeing changes, even in my breath and health in general so it couldn't be all puberty. Pretty sure something happened.

By mewing logic the palates expands and your face gets wider so wider cheekbones, by wider cheekbones your orbitals can change or some shit like that. Basically it affects the whole face.

Somehow as i grew older i got rid of uee then progressed into negative hooding and now my hooding is natural or positive idk (you can see in the pic of my eye in the post)

The change is noticeable, maybe drastic in some peoples eyes.

I started mewing at 15, rn im 18 and a half.

I did ice hooding, eyelid pulling, eye exercises like blinking hard and holding for 10 seconds snd idk how many reps, decreased screen time, chewing, not overdoing it, mewing 24/7, improved my posture, tongue chewed, neck stretches to fix tilted neck caused by muscle imbalance. Did thumbpulling and bonesmashing and facepulling for a while but i decided to stop since it felt like cope. Except bonesmashing, but you will fuck your skin and maybe hair follicles in that area where you hit if you bleed. Happened to a few ppl i talked that bonesmashed

Well my results came from minox but i don't doubt that eyelashes and eyebrows can improve on their own with right nutrition, healthy life, aging and all that

:lul::lul: idk why i said that, maybe looksmax autism. Kept hearing the phrase on the smallest things to the point where it became a meme.

Like someone got a haircut on this forum and he said "get looks or die trying".

Either way there aren't many looksmaxes that are dangerous to kill you. Majority here only softmaxx

I kept this one clear bcs i wanted to show off the eyelashes gains since it was the clearest pic of my eyebrows + eyelashes in 1 photo
How much time ice hooding takes to get decent results? Don't think that you lost uee for mewing, more likely your supraorbitals grown forward and with more mass, probably puberty and t did it. Good job anyway

Oral minoxidil is better

Like squeeze castor oil bottle in my mouth and swallow the oil for vitamin e, but @ChristianChad said something about this being more dangerous since it's full of PUFA's and it's not worth it
How do you know this
Unlike the scalp where you can experience hairloss, you can't lose your eyebrows or beard unless they're either not terminal or you have cancer or vitamin deficiencies or something serious. Black mature hair = terminal, terminal = permanent as long as you don't pluck it or lose it to a condition. Even if they weren't permanent for some reason, you can just apply minox once a week to keep them maintained so no big deal
Oral minoxidil is better
I did try it during the first few months, it grew hair on other parts of my body and made it dense in some cases, it does work but it's risky
How much time ice hooding takes to get decent results?
Idk, never kept track of it, i doubt the results are permanent if someone succeds with it, i think it only reduces swollen/bloated and gets rid of water retention in your eyelids and they get smaller temporarily resulting in hooded eyes. But then again, in the period i did ice hooding religiously i began developing slight negative hooding so i stopped, rn i'm at natural hooding
Don't think that you lost uee for mewing, more likely your supraorbitals grown forward and with more mass, probably puberty and t did it. Good job anyway
Could be this, altough i was never really low t ever in my life, but obviously aging, you'll respond better to t and dht maturing your face so probably. But mewing did something: improved my posture, stopped mouth breathing and now i'm always breathing trough my nose, improved my submental region and facial changes (idk if it was puberty , mewing or idk) : hooded eyes, low set eyebrows, wider face, more compact face and slight cheekbone improvement, not mass wise but position. Small changes most likely

Overall, the only thing i can't explain , i doubt puberty did this, after 3 years of mewing i went from 8 teeth showing and a gummy smile to 10 teeth showing without the gums visible, funny enough after these thing i noticed facial changes. Should have been 11 teeth but i got one of my upper premolars removed so only 10 , thankfully no one can notice i got it removed unless they tear my mouth apart

Maybe mewing does work but it's not a miracle solution like idiots here think, just a way to make sure you age correctly and your face is healthier

From grade 9 to rn grade 11 - 12 : literally everyone in my class told me i looked different compared to earlier years, while they simply don't look young, their facial features never changed unlike mine so who knows, maybe i was lucky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ChristianChad
Idk, never kept track of it, i doubt the results are permanent if someone succeds with it, i think it only reduces swollen/bloated and gets rid of water retention in your eyelids and they get smaller temporarily resulting in hooded eyes. But then again, in the period i did ice hooding religiously i began developing slight negative hooding so i stopped, rn i'm at natural hooding
I'm noticing it on myself too, uee is still there but it's like it gives me more negative hooding, i'll continue it for a month and if it will become worse i'll stop it and will save for uee fat grafts if my supraorbitals don't grow.
Could be this, altough i was never really low t ever in my life, but obviously aging, you'll respond better to t and dht maturing your face so probably. But mewing did something: improved my posture, stopped mouth breathing and now i'm always breathing trough my nose, improved my submental region and facial changes (idk if it was puberty , mewing or idk) : hooded eyes, low set eyebrows, wider face, more compact face and slight cheekbone improvement, not mass
Yeah, i can already see some changes in my face given by t and testosterone can complitely change a face, it wins against the genetics in most cases imo. Does your father has hooded eyes? I suspect they are more related to the supraorbital grown induced by t than genetics but i could be wrong. In males bones develop until 20/21, that's why we can't know if changes comes from puberty or mewing. Since i started it 9 months ago my lips and nose became more upturned, my zygomatic arch became more prominent but i genetically have prominent cheekbones from my mother's side so i can't tell you, but lips and nose surely changed thanks to mewing. Only recently i fixed my neck posture, mewing is also about the posture but many forget it. The change in your smile is definitely given by mewing, while the lowering of the eyebrow for what i know is caused by the growth of a low set browridge.

• +1