minoxidil for chest hair

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Good to looksmax by getting thicker chesthair with minoxidil? Does it even work well on your chest?

I have very mediocre/shit looking chest hair atm. I would use minox till I get results like the men below:

hot_manly_men007.jpg

do-women-like-chest-hair-heres-why-trimming-your-chest-hair-beats-any-other-grooming-technique.jpg

Good looksmax?

try it and tell me how it goes

Why? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 3 others
shaved chest is better for slaying
better for jb appeal
better for aesthetics

bodyhair is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Prettyboy and Lmao
Body hair is cope

it hide gains

I hate my chest hair that oral minoxdill gave me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Prettyboy, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Chest hair doesn't look good because it hides muscle definition so it makes you look less muscular, so if you naturally have a lot of it, you have to trim it regularly if you care about looking good shirtless.

I am lucky to mostly have body hair on my legs and a bit of it on my forearms because that actually looks good since having hair on your legs doesn't make them look smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I naturally have decent chest hair density but I don't think it helps.

Good to looksmax by getting thicker chesthair with minoxidil? Does it even work well on your chest?

I have very mediocre/shit looking chest hair atm. I would use minox till I get results like the men below:

hot_manly_men007.jpg

do-women-like-chest-hair-heres-why-trimming-your-chest-hair-beats-any-other-grooming-technique.jpg

Good looksmax?
u need to be high t and have some med genes in u, if you dont have any med genes in u no amount of minoxidil will make it grow

I guess it's not worth it. Maybe at later age 30+ to attract older women I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Im using it in my beard with very good results, but i already had a good beard to start with. My chest already very hairy so need no more. It probably works on chest too.
For all those copers saying you don't want chest hair, it takes 2 minutes once a week to trim it to oblivion with the electric trimmer, i don't even shave it as the stubble looks better than shaven. Better to have hair and shave it than to have none of it.

Last edited:
Im using it in my beard with very good results, but i already had a good beard to start with. My chest already very hairy so no need more. It probably works on chest too.
u got before after pics for beard result?

My beard is halfdecent, but could use filling up ngl.

u got before after pics for beard result?

My beard is halfdecent, but could use filling up ngl.
I do have photos of all the before-afters, need to organize them but i don't usually post pics of myself.
Minox for hair and beard is just a good looksmax with no downsides, except the 2 minutes you got to spend a day putting it on your face-scalp and the cost of it, which is very cheap. There is no downsides to more hair and beard density, even if you don't regrow hairline, your current hairline will grow new hairs and this is always good. And if you are using topical fin/duta, it's your vehicle anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I do have photos of all the before-afters, need to organize them but i don't usually post pics of myself.
Minox for hair and beard is just a good looksmax with no downsides, except the 2 minutes you got to spend a day putting it on your face-scalp and the cost of it, which is very cheap. There is no downsides to more hair and beard density, even if you don't regrow hairline, your current hairline will grow new hairs and this is always good. And if you are using topical fin/duta, it's your vehicle anyways.
Would you recommend using minix only near the hairline to save time since it matters mostly there anyways?

Would you recommend using minix only near the hairline to save time since it matters mostly there anyways?
Yes, 100%. I use a dropper and just do the hairline and then take another sip and do stripes from the front of the hairline to the crown while droping the minox, like 5 lines, takes seconds to apply, then just rub it with the finger and you are set, you eventually get fast with this things.
With beard i start wherever i want the beardline growing and do a line, maybe another line in the middle of the beard and let it drip from top to bottom then rub, takes seconds really.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yes, 100%. I use a dropper and just do the hairline and then take another sip and do stripes from the front of the hairline to the crown while droping the minox, like 5 lines, takes seconds to apply, then just rub it with the finger and you are set, you eventually get fast with this things.
With beard i start wherever i want the beardline growing and do a line, maybe another line in the middle of the beard and let it drip from top to bottom then rub, takes seconds really.
Thanks man, great advice. I am going to order some.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

hot_manly_men007.jpg

Good looksmax?
When people use minoxidil long-term for their beards (only examples I have looked at), they end up with much thicker hair than the chest hair examples you posted. I would not recommend this plan for this reason, you don't want your chest to look like your face.