Minoxidil for eyebrows

Alessandro Eccelso

Alessandro Eccelso

Iron
my eyebrows are thin and patchy especially towards the outside, should i take topical minoxidil? (too many collateral effects on the oral one)
Are there collateral effects also on the topical one?

Attachments

• IMG_7860.png
    IMG_7860.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
The left eyebrow is just messy

my eyebrows are thin and patchy especially towards the outside, should i take topical minoxidil? (too many collateral effects on the oral one)
yes do it now, also u should dye it asap. @CoreSchizo know how to do it

You can try topical, doesn't work well for everyone though

Use the topical minoxidil. You can also dye them darker.

Take topical minox orally, i think brand is regain/rogain, ull get longer eyelashes too which is good and more hair everywhere

2 drops a day, 1 in morning 1 at night

Take topical minox orally, i think brand is regain/rogain, ull get longer eyelashes too which is good and more hair everywhere

I wont take it orally

I mean it will help, but i think you got other more important stuff to focus on first

How can i dye them, i dont want them black just a darker brown, also is a natural dye better than a regular one?
The dye has any collateral effect?

Ya it will work, I recently started using minoxidil for more facial hair, there's no real drastic effects

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
Side effects, also why should i take a topical one orally, i would kust take a oral one
No sides
Because its way better and its harder to target lashes on topical, and it works stronger
The topical ones has the same ingredients as the oral ones, oral is extremely hard to source, and several users including me take topical orally

will you need to keep on using the minox once youv grown more hairs in order to maintain those hairs? i have heard with beard hairs once they have grown they do not rely on on you to keep using minoxidil which is unlike head hair. what is the case for eyebrows?

if you take it orally that means in not topical. topical means your applying it directing onto the area, so it would be a foam or liquid rather than a capsule/pill.

if you take it orally that means in not topical. topical means your applying it directing onto the area, so it would be a foam or liquid rather than a capsule/pill.
🤦‍♂️ yes

“Topical minox orally”

Tried topical, I have sensitive sinuses and minox is a vasodilator so I had terrible sinus pain the next morning. Never again.

🤦‍♂️ yes

“Topical minox orally”
No sides
Because its way better and its harder to target lashes on topical, and it works stronger
The topical ones has the same ingredients as the oral ones, oral is extremely hard to source, and several users including me take topical orally
Trolling? Or fr cus I’ve been taking 2 drops of topical minoxidil daily for a month and see no results, im considering just applying it topically tonight. How long did it take for you to see results?

Trolling?
No
Or fr cus
Fr
I’ve been taking 2 drops of topical minoxidil daily for a month and see no results,
Month wont be enough for noticable results but no results at all would be strange, send the minox u use the exact one
im considering just applying it topically tonight.
Go ahead if oral isnt working topic will work less, u can combine both but meh i wouldnt
How long did it take for you to see results?

This isnt me but check it out imo if ur seeing ONLY if ur seeing absolutely 0 progress not even a mm then i would up the amount

Currently as u said ur at 1 (in the morning) 1 (at night)

I would move up to 1,2 for 2 weeks if no changes 2,2 etc

If u see even a sign that ur having sides then instantly drop 1 e.g. 2’3->2,2

And then use that, if u see absolutely 0 results after that then ur only options are bs like fin, ru, dut

But i 100% guarantee u, that it will work

• +1
No

Fr

Month wont be enough for noticable results but no results at all would be strange, send the minox u use the exact one

Go ahead if oral isnt working topic will work less, u can combine both but meh i wouldnt

This isnt me but check it out imo if ur seeing ONLY if ur seeing absolutely 0 progress not even a mm then i would up the amount

Currently as u said ur at 1 (in the morning) 1 (at night)

I would move up to 1,2 for 2 weeks if no changes 2,2 etc

If u see even a sign that ur having sides then instantly drop 1 e.g. 2’3->2,2

And then use that, if u see absolutely 0 results after that then ur only options are bs like fin, ru, dut

But i 100% guarantee u, that it will work

Right now I use both drops at night, so you think that might be the problem? Also tbh i think I might see slight growth in the length of my eyebrow hairs,im just being hasty and trying to rush the process tbh. But in that Reddit post you sent although I see significant changes in the hair growth of course, when looking at his lashes and eyebrows I don’t really see much change, why is that? Also the exact minoxidil I use is “ Hims: Minoxidil topical solution 5%, hair regrowth treatment”

Right now I use both drops at night, so you think that might be the problem?
That wouldnt be the reason why its not working at all, but it would be the reason why its working worse
Also tbh i think I might see slight growth in the length of my eyebrow hairs,im just being hasty and trying to rush the process tbh. But in that Reddit post you sent although I see significant changes in the hair growth of course, when looking at his lashes and eyebrows I don’t really see much change, why is that?
The eyebrows had alot of change 2 of the pictures are current and 1 is old maybe u got that confused and looked at the after pics 2x, cant tell if the eyelashes changed cause of lighting, but they didnt grow longer, his were already long tho and our eyelashes do softcap themselves so thats prolly why
Also the exact minoxidil I use is “ Hims: Minoxidil topical solution 5%, hair regrowth treatment”
Yeh thats fine u can stick with that forever its not the issue

• +1
That wouldnt be the reason why its not working at all, but it would be the reason why its working worse

The eyebrows had alot of change 2 of the pictures are current and 1 is old maybe u got that confused and looked at the after pics 2x, cant tell if the eyelashes changed cause of lighting, but they didnt grow longer, his were already long tho and our eyelashes do softcap themselves so thats prolly why

Yeh thats fine u can stick with that forever its not the issue
Alright, also you do this personally right? And do you do a drop morning then night or do you do more? I’m going to start this regimen tomorrow morning for sure

Alright, also you do this personally right? And do you do a drop morning then night or do you do more? I’m going to start this regimen tomorrow morning for sure
i do this also. i have 2 threads of my results for both eyelash and eyebrow.
1 drop morning, 1 drop night
that’s it

• +1
I got results with 1,1 some need more but yeh morning night is what you should be doing

• +1
i do this also. i have 2 threads of my results for both eyelash and eyebrow.
1 drop morning, 1 drop night
that’s it
Thanks im gonna check your threads rn also

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed