minoxidil for eyebrows

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
Thoughts? I use brow gel already but was wondering if anyone had past experience with this as the ends of my brows are a little patchy

Thoughts? I use brow gel already but was wondering if anyone had past experience with this as the ends of my brows are a little patchy
Minox is cope, its like makeup, the moment you stop using it all your looksmax gains are gone boyo

Good luck being dependant on some substance for the rest of your life. Also good luck with your facial bloat
It's just for my eyebrows tho. I can use brow gel + eyebrow pencil + brush but its just for my brows. It's not that bad is it?

I mean there's no other way to get better brows and I'm sick of doing my brows everyday without making it look fake.

Good luck being dependant on some substance for the rest of your life. Also good luck with your facial bloat
Bloat?
I didn't know about bloat.

I use a little minoxidill atm on top of my head, like over 1 month orso no. I do notice it's not so good/great for the skin there. But that's about all

It's the choice for OP, maybe between 2 evils.
1. having shit/ugly eyebrows and having to life with the consequences of looking more ugly; or
2. haveinggood/nromal looking eyebrows, and having to life with being dependant on them (and maybe side effect ofa bit shitty skin on eyebrows or being more bloated there).

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Bloat?
I didn't know about bloat.

I use a little minoxidill atm on top of my head, like over 1 month orso no. I do notice it's not so good/great for the skin there. But that's about all

It's the choice for OP, maybe between 2 evils.
1. having shit/ugly eyebrows and having to life with the consequences of looking more ugly; or
2. haveinggood/nromal looking eyebrows, and having to life with being dependant on them (and maybe side effect ofa bit shitty skin on eyebrows or being more bloated there).
Or use castor oil + cornmint EO + biotin + mk677, and enjoy Tom Selleck's mustache tier eyebrows with no sides

• +1
Or use castor oil + cornmint EO + biotin + mk677, and enjoy Tom Selleck's mustache tier eyebrows with no sides
I use castor oil for eyebrows also.

But I dunno, if OP needs to create hairgrowth to make the eyebrows longer somewhere? And I notice castor oil helpd with creating longer hair, but I am not sure if castor oil will make hair grow at places where there grown no hair atm?

I use castor oil for eyebrows also.

But I dunno, if OP needs to create hairgrowth to make the eyebrows longer somewhere? And I notice castor oil helpd with creating longer hair, but I am not sure if castor oil will make hair grow at places where there grown no hair atm?
You have microhair every where, on your whole body. There is much bigger density of those microhair in the proximity of eyebrows, and this is what is going to grow

I think I'll try your suggestion and Minox and see which is better thanks.

You have microhair every where, on your whole body. There is much bigger density of those microhair in the proximity of eyebrows, and this is what is going to grow
Cool, didn't know.

I also heard guys use minoxidil for beard/moustache. But that feel a bit risky to me for fucking up the skin in that area.

Are you chinese?

I use minoxidil for 6 months i mainly use it for my beard but after what i see from it i start using it on my eyebrows too and the results are amazing but you should wait until your hair turns terminal and then stop it but that just for beard hair i don't know if the same thing for eyebrows i personally have 2 friends who stop using it and their beards still there the only problem with minox is that when your eyelashes get longer your eyes start to look nct

• +1