Minoxidil has estrogenic effect on body

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Platinum
STUPID GAY NIGGER DUMB FUCKS I WILL NEVER TAKE ANY ASCENSION OR LOOKSMAXXING ADVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE
GO FUCK YOUR DICK WITH DUTASTERIDE MINOXIDIL AND FUCK YOUR ORGANS WITH MASTERON AND TESTOSTERONE
IM GONNA GO PRIMAL WITH A CARNIVORE AND VEGETABLE RICH DIET
PROOF --
Minoxidil is a cosmetic drug that is recognized as a mitogenic agent, and mitogens are suggested to have carcinogenic

minoxidil can boost estrogen while decreasing DHT, it may enhance hair growth by adjusting the ratio of local estrogen concentration to DHT concentration.

Supplementation with n acetyl cysteine also fucks you total testosterone
Conclusion. The results indicated that NAC supplementation decreased TT levels and increased FSH levels. Oestrogen levels also were increased after correcting publication bias. These might contribute to a better function of the reproductive system
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7222831/

I'm gonna go primal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, YoYqkim, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Who cares. Just pop a lil aromasin

• +1
Reactions: sayi, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, liberiangrimreaper, JohnBaza and 2 others
How come everything increases E but like 3 things increase T why is this? Any scientist?

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Snowskinned, huaus and 1 other person
dead - they overdosed the rats and so many things to worry 10x more about.

Idc I just want good eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
How come everything increases E but like 3 things increase T why is this? Any scientist?
We have 45 genes left on Y chromosome compared to more than a 1000 genes ib our ancestors

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
stoped reading when you started spiting bullshit about my beloved masteron

dnr cope
dont forget to eat the cow balls for max gains

Tf you taking NAC for anyways

Also thoughts on oral minox OP?

I take oral minox 2mg for almost year and feel great

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
id rather have a little bit more of estrogen than bald

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and Just a Mogger
holy fuck what a disgusting thread

if you combine with fin, test will still increase

Tf you taking NAC for anyways

Also thoughts on oral minox OP?
Worse it's carcinogenic and fucks your hormones also gives you man boobs

If you want to produce milk like a foid then go for it

what if i use minox (8%) only on eyebrows and lashes and use exemestan? also you have heard of Ru-(insert longnumber sequence here)

what if i use minox (8%) only on eyebrows and lashes and use exemestan? also you have heard of Ru-(insert longnumber sequence here)
It's safer than dutasteride
Why hop on all those drugs when you can fix everything by going primal
Ancient humans used to go bald after 50s only

my entire family has zero balding even at age 70 80, balding is all about health and i already eat raw milk raw eggs raw honey only but i mean why not use a little minox once a week if sides are small espec with exemstane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord and Just a Mogger
my entire family has zero balding even at age 70 80, balding is all about health and i already eat raw milk raw eggs raw honey only but i mean why not use a little minox once a week if sides are small espec with exemstane
That's not what primal means
You have to hunt and live like a hunter gatherer
Go climb trees
And drink Buffalo milk

Everyone hop on DHT gel and roids asap throw finasteride in the trash its poison and gay makes u a woman, but if ur in puberty hop on fin and birth control pills

• WTF
Reactions: maxxerlord
Your eyebrows will grow thick once your testosterone rise due to primal lifestyle

Your eyebrows will grow thick once your testosterone rise due to primal lifestyle
i laready have 8,6/10 eyebrows, but why shouldnt i use minox on eyebrows once a week?

Yes it will work but you will grow a pair of boobs along with eyebrows
i laready have 8,6/10 eyebrows, but why shouldnt i use minox on eyebrows once a week?

Last edited:
If you fuck with the dosage and your estrogen go super low then you lose libido and get Osteoporosis
BTW you don't need exemstane for topical minox on eyebrows very less absorption
wdym w boots? tits? what if use exemestan

If you fuck with the dosage and your estrogen go super low then you lose libido and get Osteoporosis
what if i use minoxonce a month????

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
anything
else that i shouldnt take except nac and minox?

Ancient humans didnt get to become 50 in the first place

STUPID GAY NIGGER DUMB FUCKS I WILL NEVER TAKE ANY ASCENSION OR LOOKSMAXXING ADVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE
GO FUCK YOUR DICK WITH DUTASTERIDE MINOXIDIL AND FUCK YOUR ORGANS WITH MASTERON AND TESTOSTERONE
IM GONNA GO PRIMAL WITH A CARNIVORE AND VEGETABLE RICH DIET
PROOF --
Minoxidil is a cosmetic drug that is recognized as a mitogenic agent, and mitogens are suggested to have carcinogenic

minoxidil can boost estrogen while decreasing DHT, it may enhance hair growth by adjusting the ratio of local estrogen concentration to DHT concentration.

Supplementation with n acetyl cysteine also fucks you total testosterone
Conclusion. The results indicated that NAC supplementation decreased TT levels and increased FSH levels. Oestrogen levels also were increased after correcting publication bias. These might contribute to a better function of the reproductive system
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7222831/

I'm gonna go primal
Yeah i've stop taking it because of that but if you're 25+ and you're hard balding maybe it's the way

Then don't do shit and stay the same who tf care about some strogen, it's just minox

Do nothing and stay the same subhuman but don't post this shit to discourage people who need to improve

OP IS A BRAINWASHED FAGGOT MUH JEWS MUH JEWS

Chad takes the vax and lives till 120 years old, chad takes roid and lives 100+ years, chad doesn't gives a shit

It's your shit genes that make everything bad for you :ROFLMAO: kys harambe

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel