Minoxidil inhibits collagen production?

Frexa

Frexa

Iron
Is it true? My hairline is receding a bit, I think I need to do something now before its too late,

I bought THE ORDINARY HIAR REGROWTH SERUM with no results atm (I have been trying it for 2 days lol) because my skin looks like shit while using minox, but maybe I was predisposing myself abouth that.

I'm afraid of using finasteride or duasteride cause ED, but I might give them a try how a last resource

minoxidil reduces collagen and ages the face heavily, and so does dermarolling. finasteride is bad for you in a million ways its best to get hair transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 1140, Slob and 1 other person
minoxidil reduces collagen and ages the face heavily, and so does dermarolling. finasteride is bad for you in a million ways its best to get hair transplant
Just get a hair transplant while receeding further theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, bradpittshairline and pentamogged9000
retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 32529
is minox worth it? im nw 1.5 if i am bald i am sub -1
i was using minox on my cheeks and got excellent results but stopped it too early and lost all my gains. I went from nw 2 to nw 0 from august 2021 to december 2021 but also lost every gain. Alcohol denat in minox destroys my skin barrier and the foam minox would be better tbh

I thought that dermarolling increases collagen production by like 400%, Are there studies claiming otherwise?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I thought that dermarolling increases collagen production by like 400%, Are there studies claiming otherwise?
the collagen created by dermarolling is just a stress response its unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Slob and greycel
Can you counter this effect with better skincare/ micro needling or red light therapy ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
the collagen created by dermarolling is just a stress response its unhealthy
But that stress response leads to increased collagen, growth factors, and circulation to the area, which I assume those effects classify it as a hormetic stressor, i.e. beneficial, net-positive stress.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and pentamogged9000
"🤢" Lol, Idk why I worded that in such in a lame way, but am I wrong? @sinn

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
"🤢" Lol, Idk why I worded that in such in a lame way, but am I wrong? @sinn
idc how you worded it it was what you meant that made me 🤢

":rage:"
Animated GIF
@sinn

Bump, need more opinions

just spawn 15,000 dollars out of nowjhere theory

• +1
After hair transplant, the prescription is finasteride. Lols

• Ugh..
dermarolling is fine, literally many derms do it for collagen production, not to mention all the clinical studies about it. especially if u do it at the scalp/hairline JFL at the idiot saying it ages ur face when u do it there

minoxidil ages the face but only on contact. just get the foam and make sure it 1. doesnt enter the blood stream and 2. doesnt get all over ur face

u can try finasteride, i tried it twice and got sides. they always go away after 2 weeks. i dont believe in PFS but i believe that finasteride gives sides for most people, not the 1-2% they claim (not heavy sides but a little worse ED and libido)

minoxidil ages the face but only on contact. just get the foam and make sure it 1. doesnt enter the blood stream and 2. doesnt get all over ur face
So taking this minox foam, will prevent my face for aging? Lifefuel

minoxidil reduces collagen and ages the face heavily, and so does dermarolling. finasteride is bad for you in a million ways its best to just shave it off

• Love it
So taking this minox foam, will prevent my face for aging? Lifefuel
im not 100% sure tbh.

u need to make sure ur face doesnt dry out so use good moisturizer. but just apply it locally at the hairline and it shouldnt age ur face too bad. hairloss makes any male look older than reduced collagen

im not 100% sure tbh.

u need to make sure ur face doesnt dry out so use good moisturizer. but just apply it locally at the hairline and it shouldnt age ur face too bad. hairloss makes any male look older than reduced collagen
Yeah I do it like that, buut i guess oral minox should be better

Yeah I do it like that, buut i guess oral minox should be better
hard to say cuz it isnt fda approved and barely any reports about it. some guy on reddit claimed he aged like crazy from it

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Brutal

How is dermarolling agin us tho

Actual footage of me taking oral minox:

Probably from stabbing your skin hundreds of times
That's why you don't do it to frequently genius, and it also stimulates collagen production you're misleading idiots

hard to say cuz it isnt fda approved and barely any reports about it. some guy on reddit claimed he aged like crazy from it
You can just manage the collagen loss easily from topical minox i think, saying people shouldn't use it to avoid being fucking bald or with brows cuz of collagen loss seems like bs