Minoxidil is the best ascension.

M

Malo66

Iron
It has given me thicker hair, thicker eyebrows which I can now style and shape. Thicker eye lashes, thicker beard. All of this with just 2% minoxidil is crazy I feel like a new person. Unfortunately can't post pics tho. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ErbCel, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
It has given me thicker hair, thicker eyebrows which I can now style and shape. Thicker eye lashes, thicker beard. All of this with just 2% minoxidil is crazy I feel like a new person. Unfortunately can't post pics tho. What do you guys think?
happy for you I guess, if you improved

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, noonespecial and NateJacobs
If you want even thicker hair
microneedle your scalp and pour cyclosporin A into it

yes its an immunosuppressant but its also way stronger than minoxidil for hair growth although no one knows how it truly works

yes its an immunosuppressant but its also way stronger than minoxidil for hair growth although no one knows how it truly works
Why would u want to do that if minoxidil could do the job just fine.

Would that work for eyebrows too

Did you use oral or topical?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Oral? Or would you say topical is better

Is there any side effects?

All fun and games until 4 months in the minox foam on eyebrows begins to sting and gets progressively worse 💀

Oral minox feels horrible to be on, I was on oral minox for a couple of months and the constant anxiety and sudden heart palpitations made me legit feel like my life was going to end every moment, even dropping to 2.5mg every day from 5mg did not stop the anxiety, I recommend not using oral minox for long term, very high risk

Topical Minox is honestly much better and provides almost similar effectiveness, sure you wont get good eyelashes, but no eyelashes is worth it if you constantly are anxious and feel like your going to die

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Oral minox feels horrible to be on, I was on oral minox for a couple of months and the constant anxiety and sudden heart palpitations made me legit feel like my life was going to end every moment, even dropping to 2.5mg every day from 5mg did not stop the anxiety, I recommend not using oral minox for long term, very high risk

Topical Minox is honestly much better and provides almost similar effectiveness, sure you wont get good eyelashes, but no eyelashes is worth it if you constantly are anxious and feel like your going to die
I used topical lol and still got eyelash, beard, etc growth.

Placebo effect, you have a weak mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS, SubhumanForever, Oueyy and 3 others
yea unfortunately not for everyone i get bad sinus pain, minox increases blood flow to eyebrows and the effect carries over to my nose and it hurts like hell the morning after :(

My heart beating like crazy and feet swelling is anything but placebo :feelskek:
Yeah oral minoxidil is retarded. I use topical 5% non alcohol and put it on my scalp for 2 hours than wash off. This reduces the heart palpitations and still get results.

I used topical lol and still got eyelash, beard, etc growth.
Its cuz its systematic , someone applied it on eyebrows and reported eyelashes growth as well

Personally I get 0 results being on topical min, i’m just a total non responder so ive switched to 2.5 mg oral

Personally I get 0 results being on topical min, i’m just a total non responder so ive switched to 2.5 mg oral
It's over for you

You’ve done this and gotten hair growth?