Minoxidil life-hack?

Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
Minoxidil is super annoying to use, you will get your hands dirty and need a lot of things, so i thought this is far easier to do, especially on large areas, like the head or beard area

I used roll deodorant, and got deodorant out, but you can buy the container easily

What do you think?
IMG 20240607 152220

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and lowiqNormie
Dendoni

why do you watch that show you freak?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and dgzty
Dendoni

why do you watch that show you freak?
I didn't wanna point this out I'm scared that he tries to molest me if I do

I'm part of hairloss community for 10+ years and I have never heard that kind of shit - to use deodorant minoxidil on your head. I think you are genius and the most fucked up lower than 40 IQ guy. I don't know which one you are, you just destroyed my brain and my 105 IQ isn't enough to choose if you are dumb or genius.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, tombradylover, Kofri727 and 5 others
I'm part of hairloss community for 10+ years and I have never heard that kind of shit - to use deodorant minoxidil on your head. I think you are genius and the most fucked up lower than 40 IQ guy. I don't know which one you are, you just destroyed my brain and my 105 IQ isn't enough to choose if you are dumb or genius.
Blud is distraught :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Minoxidil is super annoying to use, you will get your hands dirty and need a lot of things, so i thought this is far easier to do, especially on large areas, like the head or beard area

I used roll deodorant, and got deodorant out, but you can buy the container easily

What do you think?
View attachment 2967864
Was about to shit on this but actually genius. Good for my trash beard genes :D

Don’t you think the ball won’t still have some deodorant residue?
Not sure, probably won't matter that much, also can buy empty container from temu for 3$

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
This is genius, gonna do it since using my fingers is a bit slower to use(and makes my fingers hairy), the only thing that could be a problem is that it wont be the same quantity of minox on each use, or that the liquid could leak from the roll

This is genius, gonna do it since using my fingers is a bit slower to use(and makes my fingers hairy), the only thing that could be a problem is that it wont be the same quantity of minox on each use, or that the liquid could leak from the roll
Yes, it might be the problem of quantity, i'm usually drink topical minoxidil, but i have genioplasty this coming week, so i can't use medicine that makes veins bigger...